Sign in to follow this  
JohnKalo

Flashlights attacked to weapons

Nowadays I am interested in flashlights attached to weapons.

I have searched the forums and have also downloaded some mods which included "workable" weapon flashlights.... The problem was that there was no instructions given as to how to open and if you can open the flashlights. :confused:

As for ingame weapons I have equipped some soldiers with weapons that had flashlights attached to them but the same problem occurred. I just couldn't open them although I pressed most, if not all, of my keyboard keys!?!?!?!

So where can I find weapons which will have flashlights that can be turned on and off?

P.S. In the title thread there was a small mistake with attached. It is written as attacked. And I don't thing I can change it either.

Nowadays I am interested in flashlights attached to weapons.

I have searched the forums and have also downloaded some mods which included "workable" weapon flashlights.... The problem was that there was no instructions given as to how to open and if you can open the flashlights. :confused:

As for ingame weapons I have equipped some soldiers with weapons that had flashlights attached to them but the same problem occurred. I just couldn't open them although I pressed most, if not all, of my keyboard keys!?!?!?!

So where can I find weapons which will have flashlights that can be turned on and off?

P.S. In the title thread there was a small mistake with attached. It is written as attacked. And I don't thing I can change it either.

I was tinkering with weapons the other day in the editor using a M104 shotgun with flashlight and it was the "L" key if i recall to turn the flashlight on and off, but depending on the addon it could be different!

Jon ;)

I was tinkering with weapons the other day in the editor using a M104 shotgun with flashlight and it was the "L" key if i recall to turn the flashlight on and off, but depending on the addon it could be different!

Jon

Many thanks for the prompt reply, but could you be a bit more specific? From which mod did you acquire the specific weapon?

Isnt M104 Vanilla?

If I remember well there's :

- ACE (add possibility to switch betwen IR laser and flashlight on a few weapons)

- Tactical Flashlight by JW Custom (give you the ability to add a flashlight to every weapon)

Tactical Flashlight by JW Custom (give you the ability to add a flashlight to every weapon)

Will check it out and will be back to report any progress....

Ok tried it and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks to all!!!:)

Edited by Helicopterenthusiast

Isnt M104 Vanilla?

Yes but i was using the gdtmod_m1014_flashlight addon........suppose i could of said eh? ;)