Dwarden

Arma 3 STABLE Server 2.16 "profiling / performance binary" feedback

@Avka, @kupferkarpfen, @lgstevo

I need MD5 or SHA-1 checksums of all files in your server with anims_f_*.pbo

or pack those files into 7z and upload to dropbox and send me url

Sorry... may not be the case. Looking into developing a further anti-hack system as there's a potential that someone was causing the issue rather than the executable. Haven't had the issue with v10 yet, but issue seems to only occur with a small group of players in particular. Will sort an anti-hack out first to remove the element of someone purposely fucking with our server before posting more info on the matter.

@3lgstevo you do realize I need to know what .PBO you have (those are from us), we suspect corrupted animation files

read again what I asked for

i don't know what you mean with "MD5 or SHA-1 checksums of all files in your server with anims_f_*.pbo" can you explain me that?
i will test the v12 version tomorrow

Dwarden needs the MD5 checksum of a few files in your arma3server/addons folder.

For exqample for anims_f.pbo, anims_f_bootcamp.pbo, anims_f_data.pbo, etc.

from each file that starts with anims_f and ends with .pbo

NOT from the .bisign files

you can do this for your files at http://onlinemd5.com/for example

Copy the hashcode from field. File checksum and copy this in your post. WITH the name of the file you checked!

or just 7zip those files like @avka did and upload to dropbox

So far the new update has ceased crashing upon my public server, error was "out of memory- swap file". Good work.

Will try v12, on weekend we have a big clan event and i will report after this all data requested. Are there ANY params or config values i should use? As far as i know no malloc changes will help. We use +sigv2, -BE, +password, +HT, +HC.

We use (client side) for this event: @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains;@HAFM_EC635;@LeightsOpfor;@RAM;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@BWA3;@JS_JC_FA18;@task_force_radio;@ALiVE;@ace;  // for server +@ace_server, +@alive_server

1.54.133078 profiling & performance v13 server and client, windows, linux

+ even more logging on that 'anims' crash

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/582opsto4mmr8d8/3BSy9PdRGm

All I have to do is replace the arma3server.exe with the new one? (To see if it might fix the prob).

I'm having ACCESS_VIOLATION crashes. Today the server has been stable since this morning, now in the last 40 minutes its crashed four times.

All I have to do is replace the arma3server.exe with the new one? (To see if it might fix the prob).

I'm having ACCESS_VIOLATION crashes. Today the server has been stable since this morning, now in the last 40 minutes its crashed four times.

Yes.

I use the performance versions. The client one gets renamed arma3.exe and the server one gets renamed arma3server.exe. Just like the original ones.

• Like 1

Fuel depletion for vehicles needed.

As it is now, hardly any use for fuel trucks which is sad it's not incorporated into the base vanilla game.  You can drive forever and never need fuel.

@breech99 fuel depletion is already in game(on all vehicles) its just quite long until you have the need to refuel. Last time on a clan event we needed to refuel 2 helicopters that were out of fuel.

But still be free to post it here: http://feedback.arma3.com^^

Fuel depletion for vehicles needed.

As it is now, hardly any use for fuel trucks which is sad it's not incorporated into the base vanilla game.  You can drive forever and never need fuel.

Our mission runs for weeks, so we do need the fuel truck sometimes.

Obviously we don't need it now because the server can't stay up for more than an hour now...

Also our group completely stopped playing Arma because of this.

fuel depletion stuff is irrelevant to this topic, please ...

@ferwindjacks for crashes we need .MDMP, .BIDMP and .RPT files (ideally compressed into archive)

note: in case of crashes like out of memory or some 'rapid' type of crash the .MDMP might be missing

@ferwindjacks for crashes we need .MDMP, .BIDMP and .RPT files (ideally compressed into archive)

note: in case of crashes like out of memory or some 'rapid' type of crash the .MDMP might be missing

https://www.dropbox....r8/rpt.txt?dl=0  link to RPT download. I'll grab the bidmp later today. Reverted back to v12, so far no crashes.

So is it 3 or 4 months that the servers havent worked now ?

The more players are on the server, the more likly it will crash. Servers work but only a specific amount of time. We had crashes within 45min, we also could play 3-4h without.  With under 20 people we had very rare crashes, mostly only at testing mods with zeus and so on with virtual Training Space 4.0 mission.