shinkicker

Binmake missing registry entries

Hi,

So trying to use the new tools, but have this issue when trying to binarise my models / addon;

Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinConvert model p:\2017_bike\2017_Bike.p3d -> C:\Users\luke\AppData\Local\Temp\2017_bike\2017_Bike.p3d
MakeCannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake Cannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMakeCannot read registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software\BIStudio\BinMake
Creating texture headers file...
Texture headers file was not created - no textures found.

Has anyone seen this and fixed the issue?

I followed Abs tutorial (thanks!) and I am using a P drive (set up with mikeros tools)

Yes, via the steam library tools menu.

Also noted the registry entries are under hkey_currrent_user and 'Bohemia Interactive', not 'BiStudio' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

No dev input at all?

Also, the options are never remembered so I need to retype the list of files to copy directly every-time I start the app.

On 12/11/2013 at 6:33 PM, shinkicker said:

faced the same problem, solved by reinstalling BI Editing Tools