Sign in to follow this  
emerald 8

US Faction

I'd like to see a US Faction, with Navy, AIR Force, Marines and US ARMY. With all their equipment, vehicles and planes.

I agree the INdUS forces are neat but not every one uses it, and when they don't you can't play with the others because its not part of their game its an add-on. Not everyone likes add-ons, but if it was a integrated into the game from BI it would be available for everyone without the need to add-on. I'd rather play or have access to play as a US Force, than any other.

Well thats up to BIS and BIS don't do requests ;) Also there already is a US faction NATO, with all their equipment etc (albeit made up)

Emerald 8, you currently play as the US Army in Arma 3. I doubt you'll see the other branches in Arma 3 (well, there SHOULD be a US Air Force pilot when the NATO jet is released, because, well it's NATO, but really US forces). We might see the Marines again in an upcoming standalone expansion pack (if BIS does the Pacific theater, if they do a standalone expansion pack at all).

Emerald 8, you currently play as the US Army in Arma 3. I doubt you'll see the other branches in Arma 3 (well, there SHOULD be a US Air Force pilot when the NATO jet is released, because, well it's NATO, but really US forces). We might see the Marines again in an upcoming standalone expansion pack (if BIS does the Pacific theater, if they do a standalone expansion pack at all).

For marines you can download Massi's? Marine Corps and MARSOC units and hopefully someone will port the arma 2 vehicles over to arma 3 for those as well so we don't need to use AiA

For marines you can download Massi's? Marine Corps and MARSOC units and hopefully someone will port the arma 2 vehicles over to arma 3 for those as well so we don't need to use AiA

Well, this belongs in the Community Wishes Thread (this one needs to be closed) but the OP's point is that he's requesting that BI add these units. Mods aren't a solution to any request for BI to do something, especially if you want to play with said units in multiplayer, as with so many different servers with different mods, one wants to play on a vanilla server with those units without having to download an addon.

I'd like to see a US Faction, with Navy, AIR Force, Marines and US ARMY. With all their equipment, vehicles and planes.

OK, Google "Arma 3 modding tutorial" and get busy.

I'm assuming you're not actually thinking anyone will drop everything they have going to make you an enormous addon just because you wrote two sentences asking for it. Because you know, that'd be to be a really self entitled kid...