Sign in to follow this  
bull_a

SP Campaign - CERBERUS

Please delete thread - outdated

Edited by Bull_A

i don't want to derail the thread but how Nato forces with seriuos problems into their boundaries,anarchy revolts,bankrupt etc can pay a military campaign abroad,if they don't have the money to protect their street i can't figure how they can send soldiers to die in the middleast and support the war effort?

i don't want to derail the thread but how Nato forces with seriuos problems into their boundaries,anarchy revolts,bankrupt etc can pay a military campaign abroad,if they don't have the money to protect their street i can't figure how they can send soldiers to die in the middleast and support the war effort?

:P anarchy in the streets may have been a bit of an exaggeration. This means that the resources NATO would normally use to fight battles such as expensive helicopters and jets are not available due to lack of funds. Its more geared towards a recession, much like that we are experiencing at this moment, I have edited the thread to use a better description.

Just to say, this is not going to be a campaign where the player is the victorious hero. NATO are going to loose this war. Just something a bit different from saving the day all the time. Sure there will be some victories along the way, but most of the fighting will be trying to hold the line, or falling back.

My sincere apologies for this.

Regards,

Bull

Just to say, this is not going to be a campaign where the player is the victorious hero. NATO are going to loose this war. Just something a bit different from saving the day all the time. Sure there will be some victories along the way, but most of the fighting will be trying to hold the line, or falling back.

Hey! That was my idea! :mad:

Hey! That was my idea! :mad:

If you are serious, there are a lot of people with this idea, not just you an me. I wanted to post my idea as soon as possible to avoid conflicts later on. I am sorry if this is simular to yours, i have not copied ideas. I have based my story on economic projections and past conflicts (obviously I have had to adapt the ideas to fit around Altis and Stratis) but as a whole I tried to make this as authentic to a future conflict as possible

Regards,

Bull

If you are serious, there are a lot of people with this idea, not just you an me. I wanted to post my idea as soon as possible to avoid conflicts later on. I am sorry if this is simular to yours, i have not copied ideas. I have based my story on economic projections and past conflicts (obviously I have had to adapt the ideas to fit around Altis and Stratis) but as a whole I tried to make this as authentic to a future conflict as possible

Regards,

Bull

I'm serious that I had the idea, but I'm not angry or something. Sorry if I offended you. :)

Sign in to follow this