Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3CM - ArmA 3 Chernarus Mod

great ! i'm pleasly suprised bohemia accepted that. :)

we are all awaiting for your work dude !

Signing the mod with keys? What is the point of that? Isn't this a port of what Bohemia has released publicly? All signing the mod does is make it harder for people to improve on the work, no?

Unless there's something I'm misunderstanding, I think the Arma 2 ports should be kept 'open-source' to encourage incremental improvement on the ports.

-Olds

I will release it as APL-SA, so i will sign it with my keys, i can release as source also but i dont have to. Without keys it will be unusable in MP.

will there be a name change because multiple maps because i have an idea for a name change

ArmA III: CUTZ map pack

its an acronym for Chernarus, Utes, Takistan, Zargabad

Currently the BEST thing to happen to A3...

Getting OFF of Altis is really important for sanity - there is only so many times I can rope onto a building in Prygos !! :)

lol

SJ

there is only so many times I can rope onto a building in Prygos !! :)

Wait what? Do you mean rope onto buildings from ground SF style? How do you do that?

Arghhhsgafhgs I'm so freaking excited for this mod. Everyday it isn't released is a sad day lol.. :D Hope everything is coming along smoothly!

Remind me when it's gonna be released again ?

when he is convinced its finnished he will release it

signing has NOTHING to do with closed source/ open source ... not even close ... at least , generaly speaking.

a sign is a warranty of integrity. it's too easy to add hack scripts in a pbo. with a sign on your server / client pair, you can ensure the 2 version of the file are the exact same .

i miss chernarus forest ...

Does street lights work in chernarus? Becouse in "All in Arma" mod Chernarus is completely dead (no street lights, house lights). Will it work in your mod? That would make night missions so much harder and fun.

oh yeah, i want to see Cherno at night with dynamic lights from arma 3. Arma's 2 nights look ugly compared to arma 3 now.

oh yeah, i want to see Cherno at night with dynamic lights from arma 3. Arma's 2 nights look ugly compared to arma 3 now.

nice question!

hopefully it will have the lights :)

Closing per authors request.

Edited by R0adki11