Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3CM - ArmA 3 Chernarus Mod

+1 for the 2035 versions

would be very cool to see updated cherno and taki

i mention a 2035 version a while back on the addon request thread and nobody noticed, but yea i agree with these guys, except zargabad, the A3 buildings wouldnt work, the best you would be able to do is remake the airfield, chernarus on the other hand you can make it all sorts of epic with the a3 buildings just imagine cherno, imagine a breaking point (A3 dayz) version for it, now that would be sweet

Well oh my shiz nit, twist my nipples and call me shirley, SO excited, find myself just unable to get immersed in the 2035 setting which is a shame, but this, the samples mod, and the USMC unit mod by massi will make my life complete. Can picture it now, just need some decent opfor insurgents.

Well oh my shiz nit, twist my nipples and call me shirley, SO excited, find myself just unable to get immersed in the 2035 setting which is a shame, but this, the samples mod, and the USMC unit mod by massi will make my life complete. Can picture it now, just need some decent opfor insurgents.

+1 for this :)

I am not enjoying playing Arma 3 in 2035 but hell yea i will enjoy when this come available,i cant wait to drive around in Takistan in Arma 3 :)

i really dislike the 2035 setting, so please keep to the original arma 2 setting :-)

What would be a 2035 version of Chernarus and Takistan anyway? What, maybe the hangars from the Stratis and Altis airports? There shouldn't be a whole lot of difference anyway. Looking forward to this release regardless. My 2035 Takistani units need a place to call home lol.

@Banky I'm with you. Hate me, but I'm not a fan of Chernarus' autumn colored landscape. Much prefer Takistan. If we could get a Takistan completely covered in green grass (that green grass on top of desert ground in some of the greener areas of the terrain), that'd be awesome (not a request for you, Alduric, just stating cool parts of Takistan).

2035 version of takistan you'll see in 2035,please avoid everything scifi futuristic in this release...a vaste majority just want the good old present days map.

2035 and 2035, point of this mod is to GO BACK. I hate this 2035, id like to use m16 and shoot some talibans or run with ak47 in cherno forests....

2035 version of takistan you'll see in 2035,please avoid everything scifi futuristic in this release...a vaste majority just want the good old present days map.

Well if any of these terrains add anything "sci-fi futuristic" then not only would it not be Arma 3's 2035 setting but it wouldn't be an accurate portrayal of a 2035 takistan or chernarus. They should look pretty much exactly the same. So that shouldn't even be a question. These maps wouldn't be different in 22 years. It's not like these are first world countries or re-emerging empires like 2035 Iran and China.

@Alduric - hotshotmike's been releasing A2/OA weapons so you can get the ak47s. Just need the A2/OA uniforms.

what we mean (atleast what i mean) by 2035 Chernarus is just using ArmA III buildings, takistan i dont know about, but chernarus would most likely look cool with the A3 buildings

what we mean (atleast what i mean) by 2035 Chernarus is just using ArmA III buildings, takistan i dont know about, but chernarus would most likely look cool with the A3 buildings

srsly? a eastern europe country with greeks buildings?

Stop smoking joint,thx to God Alduric think in the right way...long live m16 and AKs

srsly? a eastern europe country with greeks buildings?

Stop smoking joint,thx to God Alduric think in the right way...long live m16 and AKs

+1 mate :)

can be mixed between weapons and vehicles of arma 2 and 3 without creating problem ?

and can be play with this mod in multiplayer ?

thank you for this awesome mod :)

Edited by sofianebilal

Hold on, I think what the 2035 crowd is wanting is to have Chernarus but with more areas to interact with. Say making the towns a little bigger by expanding out the city limits and replacing a building here and there with ones from Arma 3, in other words make it look like people have been living in Chernarus for 20-some odd years and not locked into a time capsule like Chernobyl. At least that's my interpretation of their suggestions, but you're free to import Chernarus how you see fit.

No rush or anything but do you have an ETA on release? I saw that you said its pretty much done :P :DDD Just really excited! :P

I agree with Polaris, noooooooooooooooooo. I was looking forward to having takistan and Zargabad back D: the suspense is simply being extended.

^ +1. If it is ready to release, you should release it, because then you would have much better feedback :) I think that there are a lot of people already hyped for that feedback and playing on Cherna and Takistan, including me :D

I'm for release now,patch later,since you do this for free it's not a problem if there are some bugs.

But you are the one in charge so do whatever you like,just remember we'll have a better XMas if this mod is released soon :P,just kidding

^ +1. If it is ready to release, you should release it, because then you would have much better feedback :)

Totally agree, more people try it more feedback you will get and more possible bugs will be found.

I'm for release now,patch later,since you do this for free it's not a problem if there are some bugs.

But you are the one in charge so do whatever you like,just remember we'll have a better XMas if this mod is released soon :P,just kidding

Yeah, this is of course Aldurics decision how he does it. But I too would suggest that he would just slap a version number on to the package and release it. It doesn't have to be perfect on the first pass. Alot of testers available here. :)