Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3CM - ArmA 3 Chernarus Mod

Some terrains use both utes and cherno or even oa content so splitting it might break custom terrains, on Sangin I use both a2 and oa content

Would be awesome if you did HQ textures for all the vegetation, buildings (everything) which I think you're doing and maybe release and make the updated pbo's publicly available so people like SmokeDog ^ can bring their maps into A3 quicker. Sangin with A3 lighting and improved textures would be incredible.

Looking very good so far. However, the lighting for the maps is completely off at the moment. For example, look at the Takistan screenshot - the sky should not be that colour. Everything should feel very brown/dry and the sky should be full of dust. Currently every map has the same Altis/Mediterranean lighting config. I very much hope this get's implemented intend:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?157881-tweaked-lighting-cfgs-for-AiA-(give-feedback)

Apart from the lighting, I'm very excited for the release :)

Sky full of dust? I tought that the skys there are perfectly bright and normal?

Wow impressed how quick this has gone....

Can't wait to try it..

SJ

still never got an answer, will you plan on opening up all or more buildings so that it is more realistic

I answered: At this moment NO, its clear port with polishing like lights/shaders etc.

@Alduric : Do you plan to upgrade Chernarus map with more cover ? like rocks in woods etc

This^^

Seriously though, if you upgraded the map, it would be even more amazing.

Sky full of dust? I tought that the skys there are perfectly bright and normal?

In this mod - they are. What I'm saying is - they shouldn't be.

Re-read what I said ;)

absolutely not! please keep future s*** on arma 3,we want the good old our time chernarus back,if you want modern structures place them yourself in the map,don't ruin the classic landscape

absolutely not! please keep future s*** on arma 3,we want the good old our time chernarus back,if you want modern structures place them yourself in the map,don't ruin the classic landscape

^This

would be cool, to uprgade cherno to 2035, bringing bases, towers, radars from arma 3 on the map.

Probably have another version thats set in 2035 but also keep the original.

Probably have another version thats set in 2035 but also keep the original.

this would be better, the Chernarus must be original then there may be other versions, i love the Chernarus :inlove:

- This is standalone mod, you dont need anything to play on A2 maps. Just download, put in A3 and go go go :)

- Im going to add .keys to give option to use it in public MP ( Takistan Life on A3 :3 )

I was definitely expecting to get Chernarus for ArmA3 !

And a stand alone package is a good news.

Thank you very much for your work.

Quick question, when you release this, will zargabad and takistan come with it? Or will they be in a later release? I can't wait to have humvees and LAVs rolling through zarga eeeeek

Quick question, when you release this, will zargabad and takistan come with it? Or will they be in a later release? I can't wait to have humvees and LAVs rolling through zarga eeeeek

Dev version of mod is now A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack, and Zargabad and Takistan is included. Mod is finished - Todays me and my community going into testing Phase. while we finish, i will release it to public.

+1 for the 2035 versions

would be very cool to see updated cherno and taki

Dev version of mod is now A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack, and Zargabad and Takistan is included. Mod is finished - Todays me and my community going into testing Phase. while we finish, i will release it to public.

This is great news! I want to say thanks for spending what I can only imagine was a ton of time working on this. Also, am I the only one more excited about Takistan and Zargabad than Chernarus?

Mod is finished - Todays me and my community going into testing Phase. while we finish, i will release it to public.

Already? :party: :popcornsmilie: :dancered: :cancan: :m:

Congrats!!!