Sign in to follow this  
JPhillips

Join, or Die. - An ArmA III Modification

Very cool idea mate

Might provoke a few politically induced fires around certain camps but as long as you don't insult too many people this has great potential.

Oh and don't worry about insulting the British (we are used too it :) ) loving the Mel Gibson comments :D

Don't know if you have already answered this but what kind of British kit will you be using (don't see much on the kit list) ? Just the standard Bluefor stuff? Or are you going to make your own/borrow existing models of contemporary British gear (SA-80's, jackals) ?

Also, how are the missions going to run? More linear story with strict objectives? Or more open world blow up what you can get to kind of thing.

Thanks and good work

Quite a big task you have. Mods require a lot of hard work, advise you attempt to form a mod team. A LOT of work.for A single person, especially with a 11month deadline. As a proud American, and active green beret I'm not to keen on fighting fellow Americans, and even allied nations(who most likely would come to our aid in the event of an invasion). I'd keep with an outside occupying OPFOR. It's a great overall concept, and I wish you only the best of luck :)

Some things to keep in mind in the event of fighting outbreaks in America

- Depending on severity local services would be affected (trash, sewer, lawnmowing, even grocery stores, etc)

- Gangs, Mafia, etc would have a well established black market

- Rival militias could possibly clash

- vehicles would deminish due to poor maintenance, gas shortages, etc(although could be acquired from enemies, black market, etc)

- Biggest of all civilians would hurt the most, left to survive with little resources, training, equipment, not to mention their very way of life would be changed. It would truely be a catastrophe

But again I wish you good luck and I am looking forward to what you come up with

I joined a long time ago. Great theme though. The threat is very real and this mission is educational in my opinion. I'm not a mission maker or anything like that but I have thought of a mission like this where the UN is the enemy along with a illegitimate government. I'm looking forward to playing this and checking out the Armalite. Thank you Patriot. /salute