Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

I will survive!

Having been a serious CS player for a year and a half (Before it was innundated with kiddiez) that song is just way too damn funny!

Someone with Talent needs to make an OFP song and immortalize things like planting a mine then driving over it. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 30 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Having been a serious CS player for a year and a half (Before it was innundated with kiddiez) that song is just way too damn funny!

Someone with Talent needs to make an OFP song and immortalize things like planting a mine then driving over it. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You have no idea how much of an idea you just gave me! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok, this is to the tune of "I will survive".

At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But this is MP, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right.

Its a start. Anyone else to pick it up?

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 31 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, this is to the tune of "I will survive".

At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But this is MP, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right.

Its a start. Anyone else to pick it up?

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Song Under Construction m8 smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But this is MP, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right.

<span id='postcolor'>

someone SING this and post it here  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Aug. 31 2002,08:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bullshit Spam<span id='postcolor'>

Aww shut it Cloney. This is frigin hilarious!

Ok, just letting everyone know, i am Totally working on the rest of that. I just had to post what i had so far biggrin.gif

Ok, updates: (still to the tune of "I will survive")

At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But its a public server, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right. No point in using anything but air, or else it take me seven hours to get from here to there. And when i do, I cant get through. If i set foot inside, i'll get blown sky high, you know its true. Your stupid anti-spawn raping trigger killed me, So now its time for some L-G-B, hey hey! Youre gonna die. You have a red dot on your head, now my bombs will make you dead. I'll bomb your ass into the grass, you should have listened to what i said.

You may of speedcheats or wallhacks on you see, but I've got the same ones running so just try and fuck with me! biggrin.gif

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Oh god that was good.

"Cause we're OFP players, yes we're the real players. All you other non OFP players are just imposters. See? So wont the real OFP players plz stand up, plz stand up. plz stand up"

To the tune if house of The House of the Rising Sun.

There is a game installed on my pc

its called Opeartion Flashpoint

its been the run of many good eyes

and mine oh yes they are a one.

Maybe that was stupid. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 31 2002,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To the tune if house of The House of the Rising Sun.

There is a game installed on my pc

its called Opeartion Flashpoint

its been the run of many good eyes

and mine oh yes they are a one.

Maybe that was stupid. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If i even knew the song, house of The house of the rising sun, i might be able to comment on that confused.gif

This song rules!!! Is it possible that someone could upload it onto kazaa or a similar p2p thingamajig, so we can download it a save the file, or even just to be able to download it off a site somewhere.

I thought more people would know of the rising sun, oh well I did not know off it till a few months ago.

Here is Dylan's version of the song.

Rising Sun

It was done by many artist, do not know who actually wrote it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 31 2002,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn, i gotta say that Aculaud has some great talents!<span id='postcolor'>

You aint seen nothin yet, man. Workin on the next verse as we speak. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 31 2002,13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, updates: (still to the tune of "I will survive")

At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But its a public server, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right. No point in using anything but air, or else it take me seven hours to get from here to there. And when i do, I cant get through. If i set foot inside, i'll get blown sky high, you know its true. Your stupid anti-spawn raping trigger killed me, So now its time for some L-G-B, hey hey! Youre gonna die. You have a red dot on your head, now my bombs will make you dead. I'll bomb your ass into the grass, you should have listened to what i said.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, this is the next verse of what i have:

Sneaking into the town to put my charges down. None of the AI knows that i'm around. That BMP is a hazard to my health, so i move in for the kill with lots of stealth. Put a charge and make a brake for it. Drop one by the Ural sitting next to it. But I ate it hard, cause i hit "touch off two bombs" instead of "put satchel charge", and then i died. So i hit retry. Did it ten times over till i got it right. Racked up a body count, then i was out of there. Back to the black hawk and up into the air. I did survive. I did survive. Lucky i'm invisible while i'm prone at night. Had to crawl the way there and back, but they did not survive, but i did. I saved the day. Even though my team mates got in my way. They learned not when they got shot, so now its all ok, hey hey! I did survive. As long as i know how to kill, i know am alive. I got all my rounds to spend. Gonna make it to the end. I will survive. I will survive. Hey Hey!

Ok, thats all for now. If i think of anything else to write a funny verse about, i deffinitely will. Thang'ya, ya been great! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Sep. 01 2002,08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 31 2002,13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, updates: (still to the tune of "I will survive")

At first i was afraid, i was petrified. To think that T80 will blow me to the other side. But its a public server, and theres only one guy inside, he cant shoot me and drive at the same time, so here i go. I'm running up. Gonna get into the drivers seat and drive him to the sea. And say thats what you get, you dumb bastard, for leaving behind your team, but i died. He shot me dead. I forgot about manual fire, so i took it in the head. I re-spawned and now its vengeance time, so get ready for 8 mavericks at the same time, hey hey! I will survive. As long as there are A10's here, i know i'll be all right. No point in using anything but air, or else it take me seven hours to get from here to there. And when i do, I cant get through. If i set foot inside, i'll get blown sky high, you know its true. Your stupid anti-spawn raping trigger killed me, So now its time for some L-G-B, hey hey! Youre gonna die. You have a red dot on your head, now my bombs will make you dead. I'll bomb your ass into the grass, you should have listened to what i said.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, this is the next verse of what i have:

Sneaking into the town to put my charges down. None of the AI knows that i'm around. That BMP is a hazard to my health, so i move in for the kill with lots of stealth. Put a charge and make a brake for it. Drop one by the Ural sitting next to it. But I ate it hard, cause i hit "touch off two bombs" instead of "put satchel charge", and then i died. So i hit retry. Did it ten times over till i got it right. Racked up a body count, then i was out of there. Back to the black hawk and up into the air. I did survive. I did survive. Lucky i'm invisible while i'm prone at night. Had to crawl the way there and back, but they did not survive, but i did. I saved the day. Even though my team mates got in my way. They learned not when they got shot, so now its all ok, hey hey! I did survive. As long as i know how to kill, i know am alive. I got all my rounds to spend. Gonna make it to the end. I will survive. I will survive. Hey Hey!

Ok, thats all for now. If i think of anything else to write a funny verse about, i deffinitely will. Thang'ya, ya been great! wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Those two verses are just lovely. Someone got to record this, it's gonna be a hit! smile.gif