dr_eyeball

Tactical Battlefield - A PvP Modification

I agree that an installer would help this mod distribute more effectively. PWs does the job but requires much more work than just an installer EXE, for the perspective player.

I pretty much like this MOD. You are great mission/mod designers however you really don't do a good job in advertising this thing.

1.) Get the website up!

2.) Integrate all mod dependencies into one file. (Ask the TFR, A3MP, AiA guys if you can include their work...of course with mentioning them!)

3.) Create an installer for it. It is not that hard of a task actually and provides great benefit

4.) Get servers running 24/7

5.) Advertise it on youtube, twitch whatsoever.

Playerunknown's Battle Royale is a great example of how to do it.

This mod has great potential but you really need to live up to todays expectations of borderless gaming.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Dr_Eyeball) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hey Everyone, so Arma Wargames is looking to use this mod in its next TvT campaign! We run 8 week persistent campaigns in which a player remains on the same team for the entire 8 week campaign. We fight on Sundays for 3-4 hours and keep track of the score towards a campaign winner. We are doing an event this weekend using TACBF, to get our community used to the mod. Feel free to show up! if you use PWS you can sign in there and use this link to Dl all the appropriate mods and jump right into the action!

https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/Fk2Aqz7Iqkmnp12saUOt2w/Collection-(@TacBF)

I hope to see you there!

Great video by GURU if you have problems setting things up! TFR is optional but highly recommended since thats what most squad leaders use to communicate with the group.

/KC

Does this possibly take some time to propagate, or should it be showing right away? I am showing v3.9.9 with no update available on play withsix.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Depending on your location the updates are available sometimes with a bit of a delay, due to the synchronization of servers around the world.

Once the update appears on our stream it is synced to the network, however some servers can take some minutes more to be updated.

Let me know if your still don't have the latest version 3.10.0.

Depending on your location the updates are available sometimes with a bit of a delay, due to the synchronization of servers around the world.

Once the update appears on our stream it is synced to the network, however some servers can take some minutes more to be updated.

Let me know if your still don't have the latest version 3.10.0.

Thanks for the info, Kari.

Unfortunately, I still do not see an update available, and am still showing as having 3.9.9 installed.

No changelog? Anyone have any idea what was changed, fixed, added?

hmm... didn't get this one either. If I go to the mod's page, it does show as being the correct version. I uninstalled the previous version, and downloaded it directly from the mod page that shows 3.10.1, but it is still installing 3.9.9. Can't seem to get past that version on play withsix. And, even though it shows the correct version on the mod's info page, in the mod list, it shows "latest v3.9.9". Under version select, "Global (Default") is selected.

EDIT: Correction. After finishing the re-install of 3.9.9 it showed an available update for 3.10.1, so all is working now. Thanks

Edited by Mobile_Medic

As already expected because of the PWS message we do indeed have a new version out. Couple of changes included in this update is the switch to A3 slingloading as a replacement for our own. Changes to vehicle repair system, better mod support for cargo items (Which means you can now expect to see RDS Static weapons around more, which we also included in this update) and ofcourse the usual list of fixes.

For all North American based players Tactical Gamer is hosting an event tonight. Others are welcome as well obviously.

Get everything at the Tactical Battlefield website

EBC Gaming are currently running a FREE arma3 Tactical Battlefield tournament. We are currently accepting all players/squads. A custom Tactical Battlefield mission to suit our story line each week.

Check us out at ebcgaming.com

is there any way to make private server with dedicated server? i try to find in tactical battlefield forum but there was nothing

Sorry if this has been asked, but I was wondering if its possible to just use the medical system from this mod? Thank you.

It's not possible right now.

Also registration for the forum are open again at tacbf.com after some annoying spam issues.