dr_eyeball

Tactical Battlefield - A PvP Modification

it tells me to set user action 3 but i don't have 3 i have from 4 and up

Did you check the TacBF dropdown in the settings? It should list user action 1 through 3 there as well.

Your website is down again^^ Whyyyyyyyyy I just tested your mod and wanted to write some small suggestions^^

Your website is down again^^ Whyyyyyyyyy I just tested your mod and wanted to write some small suggestions^^

TB forums have been up all day afaik.

Try direct link to the forums: http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/index.php

Btw, I sure would like to see your Terrain work implemented to TB. You have done some excellent work, as have TB devs. GJ everyone!

Hello everyone I am new to this mod, and I have some doubt when I connect to the server either, I do not get any weapon and when I die I get to come back but never reappear anywhere in the selecion map, and set the controls and activated the mod and additions

Are you sure you have the correct version and have the mods running properly?

Guys..

Although i haven't played the 3.2 version-performance issues was totally game breaker for me (and others with more powerful machines).

Maybe it was the server's fault.

I also encourage the server admins to give attention to this post and it's suggestions

This is what we are doing mate, and as we have stated often we are optimising and bug testing only for the moment, but Christmas and new year have that peculiar effect of making us spend time with our family and friends :).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Guys..

Although i haven't played the 3.2 version-performance issues was totally game breaker for me (and others with more powerful machines).

Maybe it was the server's fault.

I also encourage the server admins to give attention to this post and it's suggestions

One thing to look at is ajusting the view distance --thru the "self-interaction" key, press 'configuration' to reduce view distance.

The 3000m default is too high for my rig.

As most of us know, view distance can be a major fps drain.

Good luck G.

Copied this from tb forums:

Tactical Battlefield Mod Scheduled Public Game 2

Saturday 1/04/12 Starting at (12:00 EST) (17:00 GMT)

Server: [TacBF] =SEALZ=

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 7.87:2343/

Teamspeak: 85.25.99.104

We will be using the official TacBF Teamspeak hosted by the 12th Mechanised Gaming Community.

If you can't find the server on the server list. Use the remote connection option.

We are still working to fix this issue.

IP=64.74.97.87

Port=2343

Mods that are required on the server.

Tactical Battlefield (You do not need VTS Ballistics)

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=341

Optional mods that are that are allowed

JSRS Sound Mod.

http://dl-jsrs.jsrs-studios.com/

Heres the link peeps, http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=854

POST THE LINK ATKINS! :D

My apologies. I def should have done that but I forgot it.

Someone from SealZ or either from TacBF should do a topic about these events to the Multiplayer section:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?165-ARMA-3-MULTIPLAYER

So this =SEALZ= server it's everyday public open or..it was just for the mentioned event?

Does he running Performance .exe?

@Ratszo

Thanks for the tip friend-although minimizing VD to 1000m its already my priority for any (ARMA3) game ;)

So this =SEALZ= server it's everyday public open or..it was just for the mentioned event?

Does he running Performance .exe?

Just the mentioned event. Afaik they run the performance binary.

Hello, the SEALZ server is using the Arma3Retail_Server.exe if that's what your about it. I also would like to make a post about the public game event on these forums, but it won't let me make a new topic. Does anyone know why I can't make a new topic in the arma 3 multiplayer section?

..... I also would like to make a post about the public game event on these forums, but it won't let me make a new topic. Does anyone know why I can't make a new topic in the arma 3 multiplayer section?

Post count, need more than 3..., 5?..., 10?

Someone knows how many posts you need to make a thread.

GL!

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Saw a guy with a post count of 2 in there, so..., try again?

As a fan of PR I wanted to check this mod out too. Using PWS to install and launch I can't find a single server hosting this mod, either on PWS or from within A3?

As a fan of PR I wanted to check this mod out too. Using PWS to install and launch I can't find a single server hosting this mod, either on PWS or from within A3?

Hey brother,

Try this tutorial video for clarification regarding PWS and TacBF. Server filter should be 'tacbf' without quotation marks.

Be advised that currently there are only likely to be players on any servers during the peak period.

If it doesn't work out, please post in the Tech Support thread. Look forward to playing with you mate :)

Warm regards,

Swedge

Hey brother,

Try this tutorial video for clarification regarding PWS and TacBF. Server filter should be 'tacbf' without quotation marks.

Be advised that currently there are only likely to be players on any servers during the peak period.

If it doesn't work out, please post in the Tech Support thread. Look forward to playing with you mate :)

Warm regards,

Swedge

Thanks Swedge! I got to run around on a server for awhile with a couple other guys from my side of the planet. It was a good chance to get familiarized with the key binds and how all the menus work, etc., even if we didn't really get to play.

Looking forward to finding a populated server sometime! Do you guys have a Steam group new players could join? It might be a chance to get better coordinated for playing times... although what do I know... I've never used them for such a purpose before. :)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I did read this thread with interest too. It would be nice to find a method of scripting missions with variable AO size so if you had less than 10 players on it focused on very tiny AOs until the player threshhold was broken at which time it would jump up the next step in size and so on. I'm not a big BF4 fan but it seems as if that's how they do it (or are there just different sizes to the AO set server side?)

Thanks Swedge! I got to run around on a server for awhile with a couple other guys from my side of the planet. It was a good chance to get familiarized with the key binds and how all the menus work, etc., even if we didn't really get to play.

Looking forward to finding a populated server sometime! Do you guys have a Steam group new players could join? It might be a chance to get better coordinated for playing times... although what do I know... I've never used them for such a purpose before. :)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I did read this thread with interest too. It would be nice to find a method of scripting missions with variable AO size so if you had less than 10 players on it focused on very tiny AOs until the player threshhold was broken at which time it would jump up the next step in size and so on. I'm not a big BF4 fan but it seems as if that's how they do it (or are there just different sizes to the AO set server side?)

No worries mate :) Yeah the Steam group is here. It is used sometimes to notify of scheduled events. You can add me too :) I find that if you add enough of the regular players and you notice "X is playing Arma 3", "Y is playing Arma 3", "Z is playing Arma 3", it's usually a good sign that asses are being kicked somewhere ;) There's also the Facebook page here for updates on what the what is. There's also the events board here.

RE your suggestion - That point has been ticketed by the project team as something to look at and it has been discussed initially. In the mean-time, the admin coverage is usually sufficient at peak to manually select appropriate mission sizes. A bunch of new tiny missions were included in the new mission pack distributed in the last week too.

See you on the battlefield :)

Warm regards,

Swedge

Edited by Swedge
Added Events board URL

You can check the player amounts from gametracker:

http://www.gametracker.com/search/arma3/?query=tacbf&sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

From my experience the peak hours are at EU evenings from 20:00/21:00 (GMT) -->

Is it using code from Project Reality: ArmA? 2 It looks very similar. I enjoyed Project Reality: ArmA 2 quite a bit.

Edited by Nicholas

Is it using code from Project Reality: ArmA? 2 It looks very similar. I enjoyed Project Reality: ArmA 2 quite a bit.

Hey mate, aye it is for sure :)