Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

I'm free!

Wow! This thread has gone way off target topic and crashed right into a hill! Time for a mod to put out the burning wreckage!

I just finished my last day of work yesterday, and I'm only free in the sense that I'm not working 2 jobs anymore. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to sleep in again. Sleep in, now that brings back memories, I can feel the black circles fade from my eyes just thinking about it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 01 2002,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow! This thread has gone way off target topic and crashed right into a hill! Time for a mod to put out the burning wreckage!<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, but the topic is meaningless from the onset...

Topics about going to and from work are not really that interesting, or?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 31 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats the betting this will be closed before it gets to page 3?<span id='postcolor'>

now it's meaningless biggrin.gif

damn i should have made a bet with you tounge.gif

I've created a monster! This real-estate-high-lifestyle-crossdressing-being-free-topic has it all smile.gif

Speaking of the topic, i'm going to be free in 32 days. I'm getting home from the army then, woohoo!