Nice screens. Hope you can get VOICES with these.

Should work well with Unsung MOD for border clashes that took place.

Too bad no one has made a KOREAN WAR mod.............................

I have been running the addon together with UNS & VME mods. But the annoying thing is the PLA would be in Vietnamese voice ( under east side ) or Vietnamese english ( on ind. side) whenever with UNS mod.

Very nice! Despite the fact I hate the PLA in real life due to political reasons :p I am really looking forward to this mod! Do you plan on adding the Type 62 and Type 59 (Reskin of in-game T-55 perhaps?)

I don't want to argue you against your politcal point here. But PLA is a great army. I love it and I made the addon.

arma2oa2014-01-1322-29-35-78.jpg

arma2oa2014-01-1722-40-28-34.jpg

arma2oa2014-01-1722-44-56-09.jpg

If I'm not mistaken Type 59 is based on T-54. And it has some noticeable differences with T-55 model.

Now I would like to add armor units to PLA Mod. If anybody could be in help to offer Chinese type 62 or 59 tanks, please PM me. And just wonder if there are any such tanks ever released in ARMA?

Have The Chinese modding team made a voice pack? For me that's the one thing which really brings amazing models to life...

Now I would like to add armor units to PLA Mod. If anybody could be in help to offer Chinese type 62 or 59 tanks, please PM me. And just wonder if there are any such tanks ever released in ARMA?

Unfortunately none of them were ever released. But there is temporary solution: if I'm not mistaken PT-76 and T-34-85 tanks were produced in PRC by licence (both for own army and for export) and were widely used by PLA. First one is made by Vilas, second one is a part of ArmA.

Yes, PT76 and T34 85 could be found easily here. But they were fewly used by PLA as the main armor since late of 1960s. And almost none of such units was used in the battle against Vietnam in 1979. I think maybe T54 of VET mod could be taken for Chinese Type59 which was originated on the basis of Soviet T54A. But regretfully, there is no 12.7 mm HMG on the top of VET T54 and such MG should be for Chinese Type 59.

The other option is editing BIS T-55 model, if I'm not mistaken it was released with sample pack.