Sign in to follow this  

zach72 saying stuff like that just makes u look like a ass. You dont know if the person who made this mod cares if people ask for updates or anything... up to them not people who have nothing to do with this mod.

zach72 saying stuff like that just makes u look like a ass. You dont know if the person who made this mod cares if people ask for updates or anything... up to them not people who have nothing to do with this mod.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Joined only 2 months ago and already racking up Infractions. I shouldn't even reply to your clear baiting, so I will say no more on this.

Edited by zach72

Actually no it doesn't. zach72 is totally correct. Please take time to read the forum's rules again lincolnlou, as listed by ProfTournesol. Yes, we are all desperate for this F16, but if it never arrives then so be it.

No infractions or warnings will be handed out since some users were courteous enough to explain the rules.

In the future please refrain from calling each other names or making subtle attacks. Just report the post and we will deal with it as we see fit.

Ikar if you are still there, thanks for taking the time to make an awesome F-16 which has been missed as an addon or offical expansion in every ArmA game, looking forward to this. BTW that model looks like it was made for DCS originally.

Last Activity Dec 9 2013 20:43

He's dead, Jim... At least until he revives himself.

how download this?

Pooya, this is a WIP addon that has not been released, therefore there is no download as of yet

Pooya, this is a WIP addon that has not been released, therefore there is no download as of yet

Ikar, i guarantee you with an F-16 model this good looking, your going to want the sound to be as good a quality. I recommend that you get in contact with the Real Sound team,i remember hearing some of his work with real F-16 sounds and really, its amazing. This would be amazing with some realistic sounds. =D

Ikar can we expect soon release ? it's almost one year after you post this thread i saw first pics looks like plane is finished.