Sign in to follow this  

Gnat;2574931']... thats already happening' date=' you just dont see it.

BUT, it's personal, everyone does this as a hobby, does it their own way, because we're not official content developers being paid to make everything exactly the same, which would actually be boring.[/quote']

you are right but It would be awesome if there would be a bit more interaction so every vehicle has the same content quality and it also would be great if there was one bigger package of content and not all these addons with one jet. This, as far as I think is the biggest goal you guys should achieve. One big content package with jets and planes created by many different abitioned content creators, easy to download und great fun to play!

I have a dream... :D

I am going to leave you alone from now on or this wont end well!

Paul

Edited by paulthephil

I can safely point out that modders won't even necessarily agree on the "standard level of content quality"; even for John_Spartan and Saul's fame from the F/A-18E/F mod, they haven't shown a great deal of interest in making the Super Hornet anything more like what Peral's doing with the A-10C (thanks to Franze and NodUnit's support) -- although Peral said that they're letting him (and Stiltman for an A-10A) use their loadout GUI -- because what John_Spartan and Saul do further with the F/A-18E/F going forward will depend on what the devs do with their own jets. That, and if you're in a community that's so inclined, they could theoretically distribute the mod as multiple PBOs in one modfolder...

As it stands, I'm happy enough to see what this IkaR has in mind for the F-16 initial public release.

I can safely point out that modders won't even necessarily agree on the "standard level of content quality"; even for John_Spartan and Saul's fame from the F/A-18E/F mod, they haven't shown a great deal of interest in making the Super Hornet anything more like what Peral's doing with the A-10C (thanks to Franze and NodUnit's support) -- although Peral said that they're letting him (and Stiltman for an A-10A) use their loadout GUI -- because what John_Spartan and Saul do further with the F/A-18E/F going forward will depend on what the devs do with their own jets. That, and if you're in a community that's so inclined, they could theoretically distribute the mod as multiple PBOs in one modfolder...

As it stands, I'm happy enough to see what this IkaR has in mind for the F-16 initial public release.

you are right yes, and wether its one or even 4 packages I will still download and play it!

---------- Post added at 06:06 ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 ----------

Those with dreams should go on modding to fulfill them ;)

I am going to... hopefully ;)

Holy crap balls bat man those look freaking sweet can't wait to shoot down some enemy's with them!!!

Are you going to making just one skin or model of the F-16? For example, is that the only F-16 your working on, or will you be doing possible two seat, or different types, such as the F-16 Block.

Exampe

AIR_F-16F_Block_60_UAE_lg.jpg

Oh yeah a F-16, finally!!! the more beautifull plane in the world IMHO !Great work! Thank you!!!

Here is a little present for you (made it with After Effects ) !!

c86460db-5765-4c9a-adc6-40340132a306.jpg

Edited by g00d69

now if only we had maps where BVR dogfighting can become a reality :p

now if only we had maps where BVR dogfighting can become a reality :p

Be careful what you wish for, young Jedi... ;)

Looks fantastic IkaR!

Be careful what you wish for, young Jedi... ;)

We'd still need any kind of radar simulation at all

Forget about "maps where BVR dogfighting can become a reality", because if you take that literally (as opposed to what might be considered WVR/BVR in more technical views, i.e. 20+ nm/37+ km) then that's already doable, and forget even about the idea of enemies showing up on the vanilla game's pseudo-radar 'earlier' (i.e. it having a wider, more zoomed out scale)... what would mean BVR in the context of the game would be the ability to have detected/identified/classified targets represented and targetable/lockable from that far out.

Hey man ive been looking forward to some updates. Do you have any juicy screenshots for us :P or just any news?

yeah some news about progress would be much appreciated :) Atm it looks really good and promising (it's my favorite plane <3 falcon bms \o/ xD ) on the few screenshots it would be really awesome to see some pics about the cockpit but as always, take it easy and take your time and good luck ^^

+1 on any updates :)

Thanks for working on bringing one of the most beautiful and sexy aircraft to Arma 3 !

I really want to donate Mods like this and Perals A10C and all the other awesome Mods but i have to look for my pennys at the moment. Until then...

Thank you... really...

this is a new 3D model i created for another "game engine", and now ported to ArmA3.

It will take some time to finish this addon, not sure for 2013, because i'm also working on other addons.

Are we allowed to know for whicht engine or game you created this beautiful Iron Bird? And which other addons youre working on?

I really want to donate Mods like this and Perals A10C and all the other awesome Mods but i have to look for my pennys at the moment. Until then...

Thank you... really...

Are we allowed to know for whicht engine or game you created this beautiful Iron Bird? And which other addons youre working on?

Right man, waiting for this bird is like waiting for Christmas morning to open new presents. Will be adding this one to the server once released for sure.

His last post was on the 7th of Dec. and he was last online 9th of Dec.. Don't think we'll be getting this beauty any time soon

His last post was on the 7th of Dec. and he was last online 9th of Dec.. Don't think we'll be getting this beauty any time soon

You got that right; let's not dig up inactive threads to give people false hope guys.

Interactive cockpit would be amazing with the F16. Is that something you could consider?

Hy Ikar,

This superb aircraft F16. Please, i would like to know the release date of the mod? I know you work on other mod's, i hope that will not be long

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Salut Ikar,

Superbe ce F16, je sais que vous travaillez sur plusieurs addons mais j'aimerai connaitre la dâte de sortie de celui-ci. Hé oui après avoir vu les images je bave d'impatience!

Please people, stop posting asking for updates on long inactive threads. Asking for release dates/update info is against forum rules, and is very annoying for members who subscribe to a thread patiently waiting for an update via a new post by the author.

PM the author if you are desperate for information, but don't be surprised if you get no answer. But please follow forum rules and stop resurrecting dead threads simply to ask for information.