Sign in to follow this  
peral

A-10C for Arma 3

And this is why in porting the F-35B I made sure to be perfectly clear that it was a port...

Peral made perfectly clear that this hasn't got to do anything wit DCS and that its an original addon, but people just don't read.

Peral made perfectly clear that this hasn't got to do anything wit DCS and that its an original addon, but people just don't read.

lol everyone seems to have the reflex of doing the same thing... A-10C + startup procedure always = DCS for them xD You cant even compare Peral's work to DCS. Having these kind of features in a game like Arma thats not meant to have these at first makes this mod so much better than DCS in my opinion :)

Yeah, no way should this A-10C with an unprecedented amount of switchology for Arma 3 remind people of DCS.

EDIT:

"Switchology"...

If this, however well made it is, reminds anyone of DCS by virtue of an interactive cockpit, then those are people who've never touched DCS.

Yeah, there's no way I have hundreds of hours in DCS: A-10C, DCS: Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, Falcon: AF, Open Falcon, Redviper, and BMS 4. It's also unthinkable that the level of interactivity in this addon was inspired by DCS in any way.

I'm pretty sure no one here actually thinks this is literally going to be DCS: A-10C in Arma 3. I'm not sure what you guys are so worried about when this addon reminds people of DCS.

Edited by roshnak

"Switchology"...

If this, however well made it is, reminds anyone of DCS by virtue of an interactive cockpit, then those are people who've never touched DCS.

Like the Flying tiger's?

I was always a bit more of a fan of the nose art used by the 188th Flying Razorbacks.

Though I think I read somewhere nose art is only authorised for the tiger's now and pretty much the only area they can paint up is the door cover or the ladder :(

Already in the works :)

Also, desert, woodland and arctic camos!

Looks great, Very excited for this one!

Peral!

This is an idea I had the other day. Maybe, if you feel like spending the time and energy on it, it would be cool to have like a... A10D, or A10E variant of the plane. A bit of a futuristic inspired skin that compliments the Arma 3 setting. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

http://www.neogamer.de/pics/games/23/pic_1224944674.jpg

Just an idea I'm throwing out there. Looking forward to the release :D!

great idea! maybe his next project ;-)

As cool as that might look, I would want specific gameplay differences to accompany such a variant. For example, I've followed by Stiltman's A-10A (and potentially A-10A+) and Peral's A-10C because they'd be so different gameplay-wise, even discounting a clickable cockpit (which the A-10A isn't even supposed to have anyway), namely in their differing possible payloads.

For everyone, keep a eye on this thread If find a way to upload it, I will do it ASAP and post when I do.

Best way is torrent with some mirror on mega and google drive. Dropbox is useless in this case

Best way is torrent with some mirror on mega and google drive. Dropbox is useless in this case

He knows how to, he just cant. His network at home is being updated so its down for a week :(

Quick render of the HOG and Shark nose art for Peral's A-10C

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/6521/ncds.png (372 kB)

http://imageshack.com/a/img577/1295/9apv.png (373 kB)

Cheers,

Nixon

Nice job! Will those come with the Alpha were all waiting for? or will it only be included in future versions? Also, will the A-10C mod come with the towing tractor demonstrated in the video or is it a separate mod? Btw, could you make these two nose arts as well if theyre not too difficult to make?

Hog face:

Flying%2BRazorbacks%2BNose%2BArt.jpg

Snake face (just found out about this one and i love it xD):

SnakeHog1.jpg

;)

Edited by X hunter33

Nice job! Will those come with the Alpha were all waiting for? or will it only be included in future versions? Also, will the A-10C mod come with the towing tractor demonstrated in the video or is it a separate mod? Btw, could you make these two nose arts as well if theyre not too difficult to make?

Hog face:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ePPuo1zAGNY/TLey-72HJAI/AAAAAAAAAH0/5vp8fdsdR4o/s1600/Flying%2BRazorbacks%2BNose%2BArt.jpg

Snake face (just found out about this one and i love it xD):

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/Weasel_Keeper/SnakeHog1.jpg

;)

I will try to get the paa's from Nixon to add to the alpha. The towing tractor has been moved to it's own mod, I have added a new towing tractor for bigger planes that are coming out. I should have something to show on the two towing tractors soon.

I will try to get the paa's from Nixon to add to the alpha. The towing tractor has been moved to it's own mod, I have added a new towing tractor for bigger planes that are coming out. I should have something to show on the two towing tractors soon.

Will the tow tractors be inspired by DCS Tow Tractors©, e.g. interactive buttons and switches for the FM radio, start up/shut down sequence, interactive cup holders, sound of rushing wind when you hit max speed, etc? Would be sweet...

Did you know that everytime you name DCS on this thread <that being an exception for demonstrative purposes, a kitten is boiled alive in hot oil?

Did you know that everytime you name DCS on this thread <that being an exception for demonstrative purposes, a kitten is boiled alive in hot oil?

Yes, the whole DCS thing is getting old, please do not mention DCS in this thread. Nothing I'm doing has anything to do with DCS, this mod is for Arma.

Will the tow tractors be inspired by DCS Tow Tractors©, e.g. interactive buttons and switches for the FM radio, start up/shut down sequence, interactive cup holders, sound of rushing wind when you hit max speed, etc? Would be sweet...

Interactive cup holders... thats when you realize your mod is too realistic for Arma xD Nonetheless... if you have interactive cup holders for me... ill take them :D

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

Peral i love you, youre awesome! xD I was about to ask for a bigger towing tractor for the C-17 :> Is the small one ready for alpha and will you release it at the same time as the A-10C alpha (as two different mods like you said)?

Eagerly awaiting your incredible work. Thank you for the time you've put into this!

Wait?! Did someone say DCS!!!????!!!???

...j/k

but on a serious note, I am so excited dude. CANNOT WAIT!!!

Will you consider adding camera shake and sound effects for when the aircraft's wheels are moving fast on the ground for take-offs and landings? Similar to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpj8BuPhLU

The gears already make sound, and the camera shakes when you fire the gun. However, on large passenger aircraft its often more notisible on touchdown because they're a lot heavier. Yet in proportion to their size, have much less gearsurface.

Will this plane have a way to change loadouts like the F18 superhornet by john spartan.

3 min 39 sec

Is there a estimated release date for this?? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for it :P :yay: