Sign in to follow this  
peral

A-10C for Arma 3

I can't wait for this. Single handedly the best and my favorite jet there is and I have so much fun with it in Arma 2.

As far as the Shark vs Warthog nose art? Why not have both. Most people recognize the A-10 by the shark mouth I would presume though.

Like the Flying tiger's?

I was always a bit more of a fan of the nose art used by the 188th Flying Razorbacks.

Though I think I read somewhere nose art is only authorised for the tiger's now and pretty much the only area they can paint up is the door cover or the ladder :(

this is one of the reasons the a-10 is so fun to fly for me. that and the GAU

Update: I have a alpha version for release but unfortunely my home network is down for a week to upgrade service. I will be able to post here from my phone for now.

Ahhh what a tease! Nonetheless, appreciate the update on what's going on. :)

Update: I have a alpha version for release but unfortunely my home network is down for a week to upgrade service. I will be able to post here from my phone for now.

Sign me up!

Alpha version for everybody or just a few lucky ones?

For everyone, keep a eye on this thread If find a way to upload it, I will do it ASAP and post when I do.

YAY! I´ll ADAPT myself to the situation and call your A10C (through MCC CAS tool) to rain uranium over the CSAT on the SP campaign... if I don´t put myself in the cockpit and mow down CSAT tanks with the GAU-8!

Kudos for the ALpha release, Peral!

cheers!

I'd be more than glad to test it out Peral :)

For everyone, keep a eye on this thread If find a way to upload it, I will do it ASAP and post when I do.

you have no idea how happy i am to hear this,

maybe you could install dropbox on your phone then move the a10 rar file into the dropbox folder and it should upload then you can post the alpha version here

Edited by Rages123

Holy hallelujah!!

Can't wait to see it! Haven't been this excited for a while. :)

I was always a bit more of a fan of the nose art used by the 188th Flying Razorbacks.

I'd kill for this--hell, I'll probably do it myself if I can. Not many opportunities to make Arkansas-themed nose art! :D

Both shark mouth and hog face paint jobs would be awesome to have. Simply adds little détails to Peral's already amazing work :D

OK, I just went back and watched the Updated Video. All I can say man is I am extremely impressed.

DCS-A-10 meets Arma 3! Woot!!!!!

@ Peral: This may sound odd, but... push the PBO to your phone and then upload it through a cloud service's phone app?

you have no idea how happy i am to hear this,

maybe you could install dropbox on your phone then move the a10 rar file into the dropbox folder and it should upload then you can post the alpha version here

Dropbox will cut it off if to many downloads occur. I think it happened to other modders. But he could combat this by using Dropbox privately to allow someone like foxhound to create a mirror of it on armaholic.

Dropbox will cut it off if to many downloads occur. I think it happened to other modders.
^truth

I have nothing but good things to say about Google Drive though.

^truth

I have nothing but good things to say about Google Drive though.

Same here, and as an Australian Google drive is one of the few providers I get megabit plus connection to.

Hell I'm inclined to take a quick daytrip to SC, USA just to get my memory stick to him, get home, and upload it in his name!:P Worst timing ever for your network to be gone xD