Sign in to follow this  
peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Will the MFDs have any weapon systems that are controlled by them? Like launching missiles at a ground target while the aircraft flies level? Or does the A-10C not use these?

not quite sure what you mean, but the MFCDs can show you: the tgp, used for lasing, finding, targeting enemies. you can make a spot your SPI (sensors point of interest) which should give you a icon on the HUD. your MFCDs also cover the AGM-65 Mavericks which is just find your target, lockon, fire

not quite sure what you mean, but the MFCDs can show you: the tgp, used for lasing, finding, targeting enemies. you can make a spot your SPI (sensors point of interest) which should give you a icon on the HUD. your MFCDs also cover the AGM-65 Mavericks which is just find your target, lockon, fire

An example of what I mean is here in this video at 4:20

Great video, I would love to see this kind of cockpit interaction with a 2 seater plane so the co-pilot has a proper role.

Awesome to see all the switches moving.

Will the MFDs have any weapon systems that are controlled by them? Like launching missiles at a ground target while the aircraft flies level? Or does the A-10C not use these?

The A-10 uses CCIP and CCRP systems which I'm looking into for the A-10C.

Also I'm still looking for help with texturing the A-10C. If anyone is interested please private message me.

Great video, I would love to see this kind of cockpit interaction with a 2 seater plane so the co-pilot has a proper role.

Awesome to see all the switches moving.

The A10 is NOT a 2seater.

The A10 is NOT a 2seater.

There was a prototype model of the A-10A that was a two seater for Night/Adverse Weather (N/AW), but not used (A-10 (YA-10B))

So you're telling me, that you have made an A10-C, in Arma, with fully functional MFD's using PiP to display what the targeting pod sees?....

Marry me

There was a prototype model of the A-10A that was a two seater for Night/Adverse Weather (N/AW), but not used (A-10 (YA-10B))

I know about that prototype but I was speaking generally. (Sorry should have been more specific)

This is amazing, specially because it uses the same system NodUnit and Franze used on their AH64D.

Although, i wish this was in Arma 2 aswell :P

looking very forward to the final of this amazing A-10 you are makeing. keep it up will be waiting :P

please team up with John_Spartan and Saul who created a F18 so you could release it in one package and with the same features!

please team up with John_Spartan and Saul who created a F18 so you could release it in one package and with the same features!

This will be a great idea! ^^

+1 Definetely, definetely would love to see that :D

As much as we would love this to happen, it is up to Peral. He is under no obligation to us in any way. Even if he keeps doing what he is doing, it will be an amazing release.

Since you've demonstrated things like fuel tests in the cockpit, will it be possible for hazardous events to occur under certain circumstances, such as an engine catching fire (or both) and fuel leaks?

Also, this is currently what I'm looking forward to the most. But I'd like to request a version of the A10 with a lighter shade of gray; it's a little dark for my taste. Aside from that, well done! Can't wait!

I'm not sure if John_Spartan would be willing to, He is already working with Stiltman on his A-10A.

Since you've demonstrated things like fuel tests in the cockpit, will it be possible for hazardous events to occur under certain circumstances, such as an engine catching fire (or both) and fuel leaks?

Also, this is currently what I'm looking forward to the most. But I'd like to request a version of the A10 with a lighter shade of gray; it's a little dark for my taste. Aside from that, well done! Can't wait!

The A-10C may possibly have some in the future, there are some new features I'm almost done with and will be making a new video soon showing them. As for the textures, they are not done yet. I'm still looking for some help with the textures.

I can safely say that Stiltman's A-10A and Peral's A-10C have rather divergent scopes and design intents.

yeah but maybe you could work together on one A-10A, this would make it easier for the community and both could gain profit!

I am now working with John_Spartan and Stiltman to add a GUI similar to Stiltman's A-10A to the A-10C

I am now working with John_Spartan and Stiltman to add a GUI similar to Stiltman's A-10A to the A-10C

Not trying to seem to rush things, but you seem to be quite far with this piece of art.

at what point would you consider your a-10 release worthy?

@K_Evers- How is that question any different than "when will it be released?" which is considered spam on the forums. The obvious reply will be that "it's ready when it's ready." You're not the only one I've seen ask that question in different forms. Peral is working day and night on the A-10....and so are the guys over at Stiltman's thread. You've got to understand that even if it looks like it's in a nearly releasable state, that there are always things that need to be worked out. So stop asking pls.

@K_Evers- How is that question any different than "when will it be released?" which is considered spam on the forums. The obvious reply will be that "it's ready when it's ready." You're not the only one I've seen ask that question in different forms. Peral is working day and night on the A-10....and so are the guys over at Stiltman's thread. You've got to understand that even if it looks like it's in a nearly releasable state, that there are always things that need to be worked out. So stop asking pls.

no it's not, my question is: at what point does Peral consider his A-10C finished, as is: how far does he want to go indepth with