Varanon

FHQ Arma 3 COOP missions

FHQ ARMA 3 COOP MISSIONS #1 (Vanilla Arma 3)
by Varanon and Alwarren

We're happy to announce the release of our first bunch of COOP missions for Arma 3. Most of the missions are primarily meant to be played as Coop, but we take care to make sure that they are single player compatible if possible. The missions have been tested on dedicated servers as well. They are usually no revive/no respawn missions. Also, you can disable First Aid Kits if you prefer to play without them.

Also, all of these missions do not require any addons.

The easiest way to download them is from the workshop. We also make the missions available in packed form for server admins on Armaholic (the pack there is updated from time to time with the new missions, all missions without briefing name and coxx_ name scheme for easy access in server setup).

Workshop link to the FHQ COOP Collection: click
FHQ download link: click
Armaholic link: click

We also have new collection with missions requiring addons. The appropriate forum thread can be found here.

Missions:

• "Mountain King" (SP/CO05, Altis): A NATO team searches for CSAT sentry camps threatening the main supply route. (Workshop)
  • "Point Insertion" (SP/CO06, Stratis): NATO infiltrator unit Shark makes landfall on Stratis to attack coastal defenses in preparation of an invasion (Workshop)
  • "Convoy Rogain" (SP/CO06, Stratis): After a successful attack on the costal defense, Shark is now tasked with intercepting a convoy bringing fresh troops to Camp Rogain (Workshop)
  • "Movers" (SP/CO08-12, Altis): After dismantling of outpost Demeter, a group of AAF soldiers must protect the trucks carrying the equipment back to Syrta. This mission can be played with 8 or 12 players. If 8 players are available, the convoy drivers should remain AI and the convoy can be radio controlled to start or stop. (Workshop)
  • "A Man of Faith" (SP/CO16, Altis): CSAT soldiers try to destroy a downed CSAT drone to prevent the technology from falling into enemy hands (Workshop)
  • "Flycatcher" (SP/CO16, Altis): After one of their secret camps is detected, a bunch of FIA fighters launch a desperate attempt to shoot down the plane bound to bomb their comrades (Workshop) (
    )
  • "Plant your Fields" (SP/CO16, Altis): A large, combined arms attack on Sofia (Workshop)
  • "Screw Driving" (SP/CO06, Stratis): After a breakdown of their convoy, the survivors try to escape the island (Workshop)
  • "Ping Pong" (SP/CO08, Altis): When a ship housing a secret service cell is lost, NATO divers are sent to find the wreck and extract a vital communication asset (Workshop)
  • "Castle Wolfenstein" (SP/CO16, Altis): NATO assaults an old castle, but first, AA has to be disabled. (Workshop) (
    )
  • "Choplifter" (CO13, Altis): After their lab has been destroyed, a few defecting scientists wait for NATO to pick them up. (Workshop)
  • "Finder's Keepers" (CO11, Altis): A group of FIA rebels tries to take control of a broken down AAF APC to enable them to strike at a nearby base. (Workshop)
  • "Felis Infernalis" (CO17, Altis): Combined air/ground attack on a FIA-held town. (Workshop)
  • "Kavala Lost" (CO12, Altis): AAF troops have overrun Kavala, defeating the occupying CSTA forces. The remaining CSAT soldiers have to escape the green deathtrap, exhausted and ill-equipped (Workshop)
  • "Crash Site - RED" (CO13, Altis): A crashed drone carrying sensitive data has gone dark. Find it, extract the data, and destroy the wreckage. Dynamic, random-generated mission. (Workshop)
  • "Hospitalized" (SP, CO12, Altis): After a sit-down of the AAF and FIA for peace talks at the Ministry of Defense in Kavala, things have gone down the drain pretty fast. Help the AAF pacify the area. (Workshop)

We hope you enjoy the missions. Feedback is always welcome.

Edited by Varanon
Added a new mission
  • Like 2

Nice one, hoping to check these out later!

Great! We were big fans of the FHQ coops back in ArmA2. Going to try these out asap. Thank you very much! :-)

Been playing these on our Arma3 coop nights and are indeed well made missions :cool:

- Added a new mission: "Flycatcher". See first post for details

- Updated "A man of Faith"

Edited by Varanon

Thanks, guys.

The mission mentioned in your post, Variable, "Plant your fields" is up next for release and likely to pop up this weekend.

The mission mentioned in your post, Variable, "Plant your fields" is up next for release and likely to pop up this weekend.

Need to fix a few issues then it's ready to go.

New Mission:

Plant Your Fields COOP 19

Combined Arms assault on an enemy held town with AA defense that need to be taken down in order to allow air support for the assault on the CSAT C&C at Sofia

Plant Your Fields, that was a great combined arms mission and session during the coop nights :) .

New mission added:

Screw Drivin

A group of NATO soldiers is separated from their team during the evacuation of Stratis. Without means of transportation, they have to resort to more drastic measures to get off the island. Includes fully voiced dialogs.

New mission added:

Ping Pong

After a ship housing a secret service cell is sunk after hitting a mine, a team of divers is sent in to retrieve a valuable communications asset that went down with the ship.

This is my first attempt at an all underwater mission, although I tried to keep it diverse by adding first the necessity to clear AAA units via the sub's Laser Designators, and having two UAVs in the air that provide triangulation to locate the missing comms asset.

I would very much appreciate feedback on this mission, as it's really an experiment for me to test what can be done with Arma 3's underwater combat.

New mission added:

Ping Pong

After a ship housing a secret service cell is sunk after hitting a mine, a team of divers is sent in to retrieve a valuable communications asset that went down with the ship.

This is my first attempt at an all underwater mission, although I tried to keep it diverse by adding first the necessity to clear AAA units via the sub's Laser Designators, and having two UAVs in the air that provide triangulation to locate the missing comms asset.

I would very much appreciate feedback on this mission, as it's really an experiment for me to test what can be done with Arma 3's underwater combat.

Awesome mission. Thanks Varanon!

please provide links (armaholic redirects to workshop cancer), as a server admin its just pain in the a** with this workshop stuff :(

please provide links (armaholic redirects to workshop cancer), as a server admin its just pain in the a** with this workshop stuff :(

I second that notion. I'd like to play these missions, but not from Steam workshop.

I second that notion. I'd like to play these missions, but not from Steam workshop.

I'm off for the weekend now, but I'll update the archive on Armaholic with the latest missions as soon as I'm, back on Monday.

I'm off for the weekend now, but I'll update the archive on Armaholic with the latest missions as soon as I'm, back on Monday.

perfect!:)

As promised, I've uploaded an archive with all the missions to our website. Also informed the maintainers at Armaholic and provided the files to them, so expect the file to pup up on Armaholic, soon.

Armaholic now also carries the archive. Big thanks to Big and Foxhound!

Added a new mission, "Castle Wolfenstein"

Had an issue with "Ping Pong" on a dedicated server (well a few really), the UAVs could not be controlled after the AA was disabled and subsequently once the football was found the add action did nothing.

Had an issue with "Ping Pong" on a dedicated server (well a few really), the UAVs could not be controlled after the AA was disabled and subsequently once the football was found the add action did nothing.

Currently investigating the UAV issue. I believe though that this is a game bug. Playing hosted, the UAVs work, and they used to work in an earlier patch before the UAV terminals got changed. The football issue has been fixed in the latest update (I think Varanon just posted it).

Currently investigating the UAV issue. I believe though that this is a game bug. Playing hosted, the UAVs work, and they used to work in an earlier patch before the UAV terminals got changed. The football issue has been fixed in the latest update (I think Varanon just posted it).

Ah yeah this was last weekk when we played it just didnt post it till now.

As for the UAV... I even tried to manually link the UAV to myself with my admin menu and it did nothing, they weren't even listed under the UAV units command