Sign in to follow this  
Alptraum

Construction Interface help

Okay, I am super tired of every single Google link leading to some nonsense about files that I don't have and I really want this module to work.

So, could anyone explain to a COMPLETE 100% noob at modules/scripting etc? (the closest I've ever come to hacking is making custom ammo boxes and loadouts)

I don't know what init.sqf is and I don't have it.

Basically what I want to do is an open world kind of mission where you can go to military bases on the map and build them up however you want to. I know I have to synch it to the guys I want to be able to build but that's pretty much all I know.

And if you're wondering what I'm still doing in ArmA 2, I hate ArmA 3. Operation Flashpoint has more content than ArmA 3, and I hate the FPS in it and how buggy and laggy it is.

If you help me then you're my hero, this mission would be epic with the module. And believe me, I've searched Google for hours now, and every thread I check is full of total veterans at this who are like "but dude, did you compress d dos and then reboot windows?" and I have litteraly no experience with this. I always give up whenever I try to make tasks or modules cause it's so goddamned hard.

Thank you in advance.

I know that feel bro, have the same issue with triing to do simple things but getting only complicated explanations and ununderstandable (too advanced) tutorials.

Here is what i do: IAM LEARNING THE BASICS.

One day when i will understand the basics, i will look into theese tutorials, and if ill understand them, ill use them, if not ill learn a bit more and try again, or give up maybe.

So why wont you just learn the basics, The init.sqf forexample? (i dont know if thats basics since i didnt get there yet :D) and try again?