Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

How to get a girl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Aug. 31 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To qoute the mods "If you have complaints about the moderation of this forum or a specific mod, private message that mod" either that or this thread is gonna be closed i guess. Back on subject, the best way to get a girl is to just BE NICE to her. genuinly nice that is, it wont work on the 15 year olds who just want leonardo lookalikes but then again ..... who would want a girl like that? smile.gif Not me, but im 23 so that would be a bit extreme  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't be nice to her if you don't feel like it.

Honesty is the only way.

You can tell if someone is nice to you just to try and pick you up, right? Do you like it?

I don't...

Well Kurtz had a gril/girl friend for a few motnhs, and I will tell yuo life is easier without them. Unlike most 13 year olds, Im not interested in having relation ships with girls/men/animals. i am happy with the computer, although i am considering divorcing it after it started crashing bad. Now if any of you are look for love not sex, the best hint I can give you is dont look for it, it coems to you unfortunetly. If you get some high attractive girl on your front door that you fall madly in live with, quickly grab and automatic weapon, swithc it to rock and roll and waste them. Save yourself! Dont let yourself be dragged into love! You must fight the urge!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 31 2002,13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's close to being the worst advice I have ever heard biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I second that biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 31 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Aug. 31 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To qoute the mods "If you have complaints about the moderation of this forum or a specific mod, private message that mod" either that or this thread is gonna be closed i guess. Back on subject, the best way to get a girl is to just BE NICE to her. genuinly nice that is, it wont work on the 15 year olds who just want leonardo lookalikes but then again ..... who would want a girl like that? smile.gif Not me, but im 23 so that would be a bit extreme  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't be nice to her if you don't feel like it.

Honesty is the only way.

You can tell if someone is nice to you just to try and pick you up, right? Do you like it?

I don't...<span id='postcolor'>

I am nice to people in general, so with girls its not like im just being nice just to pick them up. What would be the use in being an asshole? And if i do pick them up ..... well HEY nice bonus!smile.gif

Get a penis enlarger, pump your penis really big, and make sure every female is aware of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Aug. 31 2002,16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Get a penis enlarger, pump your penis really big, and make sure every female is aware of it.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 30 2002,20:48)

Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 30 2002,20:31)

probably he wasn't around much during that time.

Ya think? I thought it was against his religion to be attracted to girls or something

No I was not around to much until the God thread, and its not against my religion, but it is againts my $$$$$$$$$$.

$$$$$$$$$$ = persuasion? <span id='postcolor'>

I should have said my $$$$$$ supply. tounge.gif I need about 6 more years, more $$$$$$$$, and a drunk girl, and if all that happens then I might be in luck. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Aug. 31 2002,16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Get a penis enlarger, pump your penis really big, and make sure every female is aware of it.<span id='postcolor'>

I like to proudly display my "penis reduction" kit...impresses the hell out of em...

"Wow, it must be big if he has to reduce it!" wink.gif

Does anyone remember Harashjama (or whatever his name was). I'd like to hear some of his advice biggrin.gif

I think it was him that started the last thread like this.

Ok, this thread is kind of getting carried away in the very wrong direction wink.gif

Closing wow.gif