Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

How to get a girl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kep Kelagin @ Aug. 30 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 30 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damnit, I wish Avon would give us girl seeking guys some good advice on what to say to a girl! confused.gif

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Buy her flowers! Gilrs just love flowers  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, and they love diamonds even more! just buy her some diamonds biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Aug. 29 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kep Kelagin @ Aug. 30 2002,21wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 30 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damnit, I wish Avon would give us girl seeking guys some good advice on what to say to a girl! confused.gif

Yeah, and they love diamonds even more! just buy her some diamonds  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think the age matters... don't buy them flowers if you're still young....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Aug. 29 2002,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok what about ges't being yourself you don't whant the that girl to fall in love in a fiction character DO YOU  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Love? It's all about sex man!

biggrin.gif j/k 'course biggrin.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ Aug. 29 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kep Kelagin @ Aug. 30 2002,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 30 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damnit, I wish Avon would give us girl seeking guys some good advice on what to say to a girl! <!--emo&confused.gif

Yeah, and they love diamonds even more! just buy her some diamonds  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think the age matters... don't buy them flowers if you're still young....<span id='postcolor'>

If they are still young, or u are, stick to your Lego or Playmobiles , lmao! tounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You notice it pretty fast when someone likes you too...<span id='postcolor'>

No, actually i dont. There is no mind harder to read than that of a young girl.

On that note,

18. COMMUNICATE, FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! You'll never get anywhere if niether of you knows how you feel about each other.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 29 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You notice it pretty fast when someone likes you too...<span id='postcolor'>

No, actually i dont. There is no mind harder to read than that of a young girl.

On that note,

18. COMMUNICATE, FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! You'll never get anywhere if niether of you knows how you feel about each other.<span id='postcolor'>

Very nice rule smile.gif

No need to read minds, expression and stuff like that shows enough, also the amount of attention they give to you smile.gif

ARE ANY GIRLS HERE? PLZ GIRLS... tounge.gif

i often meet girls in cs servers... the girls are comming... theyre invading the gamer community.... AHHHH biggrin.gif

... so are there any girls in the ofp community too? plz answer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 30 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll also express my general disgust with something about this whole game that i find totally unfair.

All i hear from everyone is chicks dig confidence. Thats all well and good, but when i meet some ridiculously good looking girl, confident is just about the last thing i am! As "the guy" in the equasion, id like to have some slack cut for me at least once and a while.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, not so much confidence, as a general good feeling about yourself. Maybe this doesn't apply in the teenage world, cos all teenagers feel crap about themselves, but once you're a grownup...that's the way it goes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 29 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 30 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll also express my general disgust with something about this whole game that i find totally unfair.

All i hear from everyone is chicks dig confidence. Thats all well and good, but when i meet some ridiculously good looking girl, confident is just about the last thing i am! As "the guy" in the equasion, id like to have some slack cut for me at least once and a while.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, not so much confidence, as a general good feeling about yourself. Maybe this doesn't apply in the teenage world, cos all teenagers feel crap about themselves, but once you're a grownup...that's the way it goes.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't feel crap about myself smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 30 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ARE ANY GIRLS HERE? PLZ GIRLS...  tounge.gif

i often meet girls in cs servers... the girls are comming... theyre invading the gamer community.... AHHHH biggrin.gif

... so are there any girls in the ofp community too? plz answer<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah there is one i personally know she plays ofp but doesnt go on this forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 30 2002,12:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, not so much confidence, as a general good feeling about yourself. Maybe this doesn't apply in the teenage world, cos all teenagers feel crap about themselves, but once you're a grownup...that's the way it goes.<span id='postcolor'>

I dont dislike myself or anything, i'm just saying beautiful girls have a nasty involuntary habbit of making us feel inadaquate

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Very nice rule smile.gif

No need to read minds, expression and stuff like that shows enough, also the amount of attention they give to you smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it does, but you may get the wrong idea, you really can't be 100% sure until you communicate verbally or in writing. smile.gif

Don't assume too much tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Aug. 30 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Very nice rule smile.gif

No need to read minds, expression and stuff like that shows enough, also the amount of attention they give to you smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it does, but you may get the wrong idea, you really can't be 100% sure until you communicate verbally or in writing.  smile.gif

Don't assume too much  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, assuming too much has the tendancy to turn one side of your face a little red and leave a slight sting afterwords.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 29 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 30 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll also express my general disgust with something about this whole game that i find totally unfair.

Well, not so much confidence, as a general good feeling about yourself. Maybe this doesn't apply in the teenage world, cos all teenagers feel crap about themselves, but once you're a grownup...that's the way it goes.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't feel crap about myself smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes you do, of course you do....

Give me 5 minutes and I will convince you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 30 2002,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 30 2002,12:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, not so much confidence, as a general good feeling about yourself. Maybe this doesn't apply in the teenage world, cos all teenagers feel crap about themselves, but once you're a grownup...that's the way it goes.<span id='postcolor'>

I dont dislike myself or anything, i'm just saying beautiful girls have a nasty involuntary habbit of making us feel inadaquate<span id='postcolor'>

I agree, but just think of them this way: Sitting on the can with a nasty case of the runs, spraypainting the porcelain and stinking everything up.

That normally helps to put things in perspective.

Then you can talk to them as you would an ugly girl...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 30 2002,23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG, DOR is right. You guys are such geeks lol<span id='postcolor'>

You don't really think we're serious, do you? biggrin.gif

DOR, YOU F***! I  am going to hunt you down!! mad.gif  mad.gifmad.gif

J/k But please no Gaypan Pics! confused.gif

They make me cry............ sad.gif

there were about 3 other threads on how to pick up girls and in each one of them somebody posted the perfect methood of doing so. now pay attention carefully as i post it once again right here.

Sorry I will try not to do it again. tounge.gif What was the therapy hread? Why did it get closed? I can not find it using search.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 30 2002,19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry I will try not to do it again. tounge.gif  What was the therapy hread? Why did it get closed? I can not find it using search.<span id='postcolor'>

The therapy thread is something you would have been far too offended by to enjoy.

Perfect example of what i was talking about, by the way. I ate out this evening for dinner, and i found myself walking behind this criminally beautiful girl for a ways. I ended up passing her at some point to go into the restraunt, and i was too fucking scared to think! I almost tripped over myself, i couldnt help it.