Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Tactical AK-74 With Magpul Gear

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey hotshotmike, will you be making a weapons pack with all your great work, rather than individual releases? Thanks.

i am trying to keep the file sizes small if i was to make a large weapons pack which can become very large to a point it may not be upload able .... thats why i am have seen making single addons

The ejection port is on the wrong side again, which kind of ruins it. :(

i use what i can find if you do not like dont cry about it! just be happy that you have them!

Keep up the awesome work.

Hey, can't find a crate also cant find the class names anywhere? Am I missing something? thanks.

Id prefer if you put all your creations into 1 thread to reduce the clutter buddy. Nice work on this!

i use what i can find if you do not like dont cry about it! just be happy that you have them!

sorry for being a ass but i think people would take pride in there work. and not release it with problems. and then when some body says there is a bug or a problem. you say quit crying and take what you get.

just maybe treat the people who like your work with more respect. and take pride in your work is all im saying. other then that looks good ^_^

sorry for being a ass but i think people would take pride in there work. and not release it with problems. and then when some body says there is a bug or a problem. you say quit crying and take what you get.

just maybe treat the people who like your work with more respect. and take pride in your work is all im saying. other then that looks good ^_^

It' not really his work. It's a port from another game. And to be honest, there is no excuse for not selecting the whole model and clicking the mirror button before you import into Arma. I tried to say it nicer in another thread, but if he's not going to be polite I guess I shouldn't be either.

The ejection port is on the wrong side again, which kind of ruins it. :(

Its not on the wrong side, it is just a custom Kalashnikov for left handed shooters :P (Which by the way do exist)

This release would be a lot better if you provided the documentation to the class names and ammo, or some way of accessing the weapon. If it weren't for the chap above linking that reference, i would never have been able to use your weapon.

Dont take this rudely, but please provide sufficient documentation with your work so we know how to use it.

Thanks.

This release would be a lot better if you provided the documentation to the class names and ammo, or some way of accessing the weapon. If it weren't for the chap above linking that reference, i would never have been able to use your weapon.

Dont take this rudely, but please provide sufficient documentation with your work so we know how to use it.

Thanks.

As far I know Mike it´s re-working all his weapons, so, maybe in few days or weeks we will see updates.

Hey, really nice weapon here. Got 1 problem, I dont have the sound of the weapon. I got sound if I shoot on a car, container, ground. Not from the weapon, but the hits! Understand`? please help me out here.

This is a problem since the Bootcamp update about a month back, which changed how weapon sounds work. This mod has not been updated since to work.

I'm wondering why everyone is requesting classnames, all you have to do is either hop in the editor and use the config viewer or use the virtual arsenal, pick the weapon and hit the export button.

Takes less time than logging on here and asking for classnames.

A2 times are long gone in these regards.

Well, I´ll hope they fix the sound bug then. Don´t like the original weapons on arma 3, so boring.

What about fixing the sound bug dude?

Sorry, friend, I used to talk to this guy all the time, but he went AWOL around may or so. I doubt he'll come back.