wolffy.au

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment

Spyder sent me a something that I have copied in the debug console for exactly this purpose. I can get it to you later when I get home if you want.

player allowDamage false;player setCaptive true;
  • Like 2

Haha.  Sorry guys i know its a question devs hate to hear.  I was asking not so that i would hound the group after that timeframe, just more of an idea when something may come out.  If someone tells me 3 months, at least i'm not here every other day looking for nothing  ;)

Anyways you all enjoy the holidays!  Your efforts and contributions are all very well appreciated!

• Like 1

It should work while on a server (or it did the last time I checked. Not sure if I've tested this since 1.54). But you are correct, in the Editor (SP) for whatever reason ghosting is not allowed for me either.

Spyder sent me a something that I have copied in the debug console for exactly this purpose. I can get it to you later when I get home if you want.

I have no idea what exactly causes the problem, I just know ghosting doesn't work for me either in the Editor (SP).

I have noticed this also, I think it has to do with 

hideObject

and 

hideObjectGlobal

I have noticed that 

hideObject

works fine in SP/Editor but 

hideObjectGlobal

does not work for me in SP/Editor.

• Like 2

I have noticed this also, I think it has to do with 

hideObject

and 

hideObjectGlobal

I have noticed that 

hideObject

works fine in SP/Editor but 

hideObjectGlobal

does not work for me in SP/Editor.

Sounds like it's time for the BI feedback tracker!

Curious if anyone else has this problem...

In the editor preview... If I have "installations" in an asymmetric style Military AI Commander, on the map (with debug) you can see "ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons". If I am in the spawn vicinity of that area, I get an error saying "bis_fnc_SelectRandom", and if I hang around in that area, it will often lead to a game crash.

Is this already a known issue?

Am also running, ACE, CBA, Task Force Radio, Massi's nato/rus weapons/vehicles, and massi's mid east warfare pack. Thanks.

ALiVE Combat Support / Combat Support Artillery: Have Mortar Teams Use Vehicles

Is there a way to have Mortar Teams mount up and use vehicles to redeploy when they are required to move? 

I've been using both single units "B_Mortar_01_F" and the mortar team group classname "BUS_MotInf_MortTeam" to no avail. 

in the Case of the single units, they simply grab their gear and run their merry way towards the target, ignoring the empty and crewed vehicles i put near them or sync to them or group to them, etc. 

when i use the mobile mortar group, ie. "BUS_MotInf_MortTeam" they don't work - no options to target or interact with when i select them. 

Thoughts, suggestions ... 

Theopolus AKA JESTER at Battleboys ArmA

Hi Theopolus

You can use the Transport Logistic Module and use a ground vehicle (instead of a chopper) and command that vehicle around via the 'talk to pilot' menu or the ALiVE tablet. Since I was looking for a way to get a vehicle to maintain a certain speed while doing patrols I experimented with trucks, apc's and cars. They work just as well as choppers and will also automatically engage enemies depending on the ROE you set on the tablet display. So if you would like to move your mortar squad around using vehicles and the ALiVE mechanics that is the way to go. It's kinda quirky when you're inside the vehicle since it sais 'talk to pilot' even if you're in an APC but it works. This is a way to have a mobile mortar team that reacts to point and click when using a GMG vehicle. Haven't found any other way to use mortar teams as arty yet. I don't know what happens when you click the set altitude mode. Let me know when you find out.

Here is a setup on Stratis, it's on the OPFOR side. Open it up and drag select all the units on the airfield and copy them into your mission and set the commander to player. Change the vehicles accordingly to the blue side if your mission features this. The mission is not complete, since all ALiVE modules are not in there, I assume you want to have a look at how it is set up in the editor, hence the file...

In the mission there is a GMG mounted on the Punisher, I have found you can assign it the task of circling a certain objective as well, just like a chopper.

Good luck.

https://app.box.com/s/zl9148ks6xkrxyn3fmyqv94pxvdvzxe3

EDIT,

Since this mod is the next best thing to hot cup cakes, I am kinda hoping that in an upcoming iteration of ALiVE the text would reflect 'talk to vehicle operator' or 'talk to driver' and that "flight height" options would not be visible when commanding a ground vehicle this way.

• Like 2

BUS_MotInf_MortTeam should work fine. It's programmed to mount up and move. If it's not working then BIS has broken something yet again and we'll need to figure out how to work around it, yet again!

• Like 2

Does the AI Military Skill work consistently? Been trying to set the RHS custom OpFor faction 'rhs_faction_vdv' aimingAccuracy to extremely low and sometimes it takes, sometimes it don't and its driving me crazy :p

I have debug enabled and can tell right away if it takes as it lists all of the subSkills of the newly spawned groups while its happening but generally it is not taking at all anymore. Does the module need to be linked to something else?

In the editor preview... If I have "installations" in an asymmetric style Military AI Commander, on the map (with debug) you can see "ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons". If I am in the spawn vicinity of that area, I get an error saying "bis_fnc_SelectRandom", and if I hang around in that area, it will often lead to a game crash.

Am also running, ACE, CBA, Task Force Radio, Massi's nato/rus weapons/vehicles, and massi's mid east warfare pack. Thanks.

No reports of this problem AFAIK.  Can you provide your RPT file?  Do you get the same errors with vanilla units?

Thanks for the reply. I did swap out my units for vanilla units, but it is possible I missed something somewhere. 

I will try with just vanilla on a fresh map and try to give a more thorough reporting / narrow the cause down.

Thanks.

No reports of this problem AFAIK.  Can you provide your RPT file?  Do you get the same errors with vanilla units?

• Like 1

hmm... can you do me a favor and try the same with vanilla units (BLU_F, OPF_F, IND_F)?  Are you testing in SP/editor or on dedicated server?

Editor Sp. Ok, cant do right now cause it takes my pc like 8-10 minutes to load an Alive mission. You guys must have fun with that :p

Editor Sp. Ok, cant do right now cause it takes my pc like 8-10 minutes to load an Alive mission. You guys must have fun with that :P

yeah testing can be cumbersome at times (just got a new PC though so things are much quicker)

TBH I don't usually use the AI Skill module as I prefer using @ASR_AI3

BUS_MotInf_MortTeam should work fine. It's programmed to mount up and move. If it's not working then BIS has broken something yet again and we'll need to figure out how to work around it, yet again!

Had a chance to test sans addons (my fault for not doing that first). 

"BUS_MotInf_MortTeam" works fine with vanilla ArmA 3 and ALiVE - they happily mount up and move out. Obviously, it's some contradiction with one of the too many mods our group is running. My apologies and thanks for the help. 

Theopolus AKA JESTER at Battleboys ArmA

yeah testing can be cumbersome at times (just got a new PC though so things are much quicker)

TBH I don't usually use the AI Skill module as I prefer using @ASR_AI3

Does that mod cover units being spawned and is it easily configurable?

Does that mod cover units being spawned and is it easily configurable?

The mod is easily configurable and has default settings set for mods that are not covered. You can add your own settings for a faction in the userconfig folder. Look for "GAMEROOT/userconfig/asr_ai3". In that directory, you should fine the files you can configure to your liking. If you are setting up a dedicated environment, change the settings on the server.

• Like 1

Ok. So, to follow up on this...

I launched arma with just CBA and ALiVE. I started a new mission in the SP editor on Stratis. I placed a Military AI commander for each side, as well as a mil placement (civ obj.) for each side. I set each to asymmetric style with the max amount of "installations" set for each in the AI commander module.

I placed the two civilian modules as well.

I did see the "array has no elements" error come up at the bottom of the screen one time. Shortly after that, I was running around and the game froze and crashed.

Pretty much the same behavior I had on my other mission when using "installations" within the asymmetric style military ai commander module(s).

I am including my RPT from the most recent session (described above) inside the spoiler tags:

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -name=Ram -nosplash -enableHT "-mod=C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3;C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive"

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11
Exe timestamp: 2015/12/15 16:30:43
Current time: 2015/12/24 12:50:18

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.54.133741

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

12:50:18 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found
12:50:25 Unsupported language English in stringtable
12:50:25 Unsupported language English in stringtable
12:50:32 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
12:50:32 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
12:50:32 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
12:50:32 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:50:32 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
12:50:32 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
12:50:32 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
12:50:32 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
12:50:32 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
12:50:32 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by a3\ui_f_mp_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayRespawn/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->GrenadeLauncher, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/UGL_F/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->Rifle, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle_Base_F/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->Quadbike_01_base_F, by a3\soft_f\quadbike_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/O_Quadbike_01_F/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/
12:50:32 Updating base class ->Module_F, by x\alive\addons\main\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ModuleAliveBase/
12:50:33 Texture header "a3\missions_f_exp_a\data\img\marksmen_scenario02_overview_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.
12:50:33 Texture header "a3\missions_f_exp_a\data\img\marksmen_scenario03_overview_ca.paa" already in the manager and new header is different! Removing header from the manager.
12:50:34 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
12:50:34 Initializing Steam Manager
12:50:34 Starting initial content check.
12:50:34 Steam Manager initialized.
12:50:34
12:50:34 ==== Loaded addons ====
12:50:34 dta\bin.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 dta\core.pbo - 84186
12:50:34 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 90788
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\amb_civ_command.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\amb_civ_placement.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\amb_civ_population.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\civ_placement.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\composition_a3.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\c_tablet.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\fnc_analysis.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\fnc_strategic.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\grp_a3.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\intro.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\main.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_c2istar.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_command.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_convoy.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_cqb.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_ied.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_intelligence.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_logistics.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_opcom.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_placement.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\mil_placement_custom.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\missions.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\m_tablet.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\splashscreen.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_artillery.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_cas.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_combatsupport.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_command.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_group_manager.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_multispawn.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_player_resupply.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sup_transport.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_adminactions.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_aiskill.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_crewinfo.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_data.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_data_couchdb.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_gc.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_logistics.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_marker.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_newsfeed.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_patrolrep.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_perf.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_player.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_playeroptions.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_playertags.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_profile.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_quickstart.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_sitrep.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_spotrep.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_statistics.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_tour.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_viewdistance.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_weather.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\sys_xstream.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\ui.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive\addons\x_lib.pbo - 1
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_class_eventhandlers.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_common.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_events.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_help.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_jr.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_jr_prep.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_main.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_network.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - 7585b511
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 87766
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 84958
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 81923
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 81923
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 89836
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 89727
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 90154
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 90154
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 90137
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 90137
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 86807
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 88838
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 81429
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 89854
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 90131
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 81710
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 90253
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 81958
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 81930
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 89184
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 84104
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 79552
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 84397
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 89077
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 89288
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 88401
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 80475
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 88261
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 89489
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 75138
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 87176
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 90151
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 90135
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 89582
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 75977
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 75065
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 87759
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 82564
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 79398
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 88707
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 89173
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 76986
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 80475
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 87805
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 84958
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 90154
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 90135
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 89758
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 86933
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 88426
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 83573
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 84958
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 86837
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 90133
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 89107
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 90088
12:50:34 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 90180
12:50:34 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
12:50:34 addons\air_f.pbo - 88337
12:50:34 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 88256
12:50:34 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 86810
12:50:34 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 89315
12:50:34 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 89315
12:50:34 addons\animals_f.pbo - 88948
12:50:34 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 88949
12:50:34 addons\anims_f.pbo - 90876
12:50:34 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 88948
12:50:34 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 90994
12:50:34 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 89360
12:50:34 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 79126
12:50:34 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 89148
12:50:34 addons\armor_f.pbo - 82564
12:50:34 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 86856
12:50:34 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 86110
12:50:34 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 86840
12:50:34 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 86121
12:50:34 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\boat_f.pbo - 88259
12:50:34 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 88261
12:50:34 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 89049
12:50:34 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 88260
12:50:34 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 89336
12:50:34 addons\characters_f.pbo - 90080
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 87767
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 87769
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 87767
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 87767
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 87767
12:50:34 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 87766
12:50:34 addons\data_f.pbo - 91002
12:50:34 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 88074
12:50:34 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 89062
12:50:34 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 86189
12:50:34 addons\drones_f.pbo - 88544
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 87093
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 87001
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 89312
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 89121
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 89130
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 89130
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 89130
12:50:34 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 89130
12:50:34 addons\editor_f.pbo - 82563
12:50:34 addons\functions_f.pbo - 90854
12:50:34 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 90131
12:50:34 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 84402
12:50:34 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 84400
12:50:34 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 90131
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 90138
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 90138
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 90138
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 90138
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 90139
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 90143
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 90145
12:50:34 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 90148
12:50:34 addons\language_f.pbo - 90131
12:50:34 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 90133
12:50:34 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 90133
12:50:34 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 90133
12:50:34 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 90134
12:50:34 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 90135
12:50:34 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 90135
12:50:34 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 90135
12:50:34 addons\map_altis.pbo - 90788
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 89494
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 88773
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 88773
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 88773
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 88773
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 88773
12:50:34 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\map_data.pbo - 89207
12:50:34 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 89277
12:50:34 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 89242
12:50:34 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 89343
12:50:34 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\map_vr.pbo - 90059
12:50:34 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 82252
12:50:34 addons\misc_f.pbo - 85025
12:50:34 addons\missions_f.pbo - 89118
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 90059
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 85005
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 89836
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 90317
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 89713
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 89644
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 84724
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 84725
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 89975
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 90131
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 87683
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 86243
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\modules_f.pbo - 88899
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 86933
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 80976
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 89147
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 85167
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 88829
12:50:34 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\plants_f.pbo - 88907
12:50:34 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 88816
12:50:34 addons\roads_f.pbo - 88389
12:50:34 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 88391
12:50:34 addons\signs_f.pbo - 88240
12:50:34 addons\soft_f.pbo - 88735
12:50:34 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 89976
12:50:34 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 85752
12:50:34 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 88812
12:50:34 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 89836
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 89836
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 90180
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 90106
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 88851
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 88761
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 86933
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 88829
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 88881
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 89294
12:50:34 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 84865
12:50:34 addons\static_f.pbo - 85125
12:50:34 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398
12:50:34 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 82090
12:50:34 addons\structures_f.pbo - 89516
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 88761
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 88816
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 89836
12:50:34 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 88393
12:50:34 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 87643
12:50:34 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106
12:50:34 addons\ui_f.pbo - 90200
12:50:34 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325
12:50:34 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 90198
12:50:34 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 89891
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 90180
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 88797
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86841
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 83667
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 80958
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 80374
12:50:34 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 89424
12:50:34 =======================
12:50:34 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
12:50:34 modsReadOnly = true
12:50:34 safeModsActivated = false
12:50:34 customMods = true
12:50:34 hash = '827DABC3C89A5BE857B044017EEF258DF86FA87D'
12:50:34 hashShort = '2152377a'
12:50:34 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | hashShort | fullPath
12:50:34 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:50:34 Arma 3: ALiVE | @alive | false | GAME DIR | ab4bfa95f425efe618aed65decb13385b6aa1d7a | 7910f6b0 | C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@alive
12:50:34 Community Base Addons v2.2.0 | @cba_a3 | false | GAME DIR | 52216decd7d0de99adcf40916cdc4c0593ea47c9 | 82c94ed9 | C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3\@cba_a3
12:50:34 Arma 3 DLC Bundle | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | | |
12:50:34 Arma 3 Marksmen | mark | true | GAME DIR | bca3f585133621c38245a861ea0e695aa5f1d151 | 98bd0c48 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
12:50:34 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | 41e93958bcee08e6e6275a458a506af9d0d25ab6 | 6558b1b | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
12:50:34 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | 4ec5b8ee3e065dc60dc98d30e948796fc01e89df | 120b6924 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
12:50:34 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | 8f6f1df09c4707fa080e397861ca67fb1a7d1f09 | fef5ffff | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
12:50:34 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | | |
12:50:34 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
12:50:34 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
12:50:34 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
12:50:34 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
12:50:34 - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
12:50:34 - adapter vendor ID : 4318
12:50:34 - adapter device ID : 4100
12:50:34 - adapter subsys ID : 662976578
12:50:34 - adapter revision : 161
12:50:34 - dedicated video memory : 3160080384
12:50:34 - dedicated system memory : 0
12:50:34 - shared system memory : 1134821376
12:50:35 Detected Joystick: CH PRO PEDALS USB
12:50:35 0 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_X [1,30]
12:50:35 1 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_Y [1,31]
12:50:35 2 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_Z [1,32]
12:50:35 InitSound ...
12:50:35 InitSound - complete
12:50:38 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
12:50:38 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
12:50:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
12:50:42 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
12:50:44 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
12:50:49 Starting mission:
12:50:49 Mission file: Intro_1
12:50:49 Mission world: Stratis
12:50:49 Mission directory: x\alive\addons\intro\scenes\Intro_1.Stratis\
12:50:50 No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
12:50:55 Attempt to override final function - alive_fnc_createroadblock
12:50:55 "No params given for ALIVE_fnc_BUS - exiting..."
12:50:55 [852,37.511,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v2.2.0.151130. MISSINIT: missionName=Intro_1, worldName=Stratis, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]
12:50:56 [852,37.91,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished."]
12:51:01 soldier[O_Soldier_SL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:01 soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:02 soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:03 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:03 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:51:06 [914,48.326,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
12:51:06 [914,48.363,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=2.2.0.151130, alive_main=0.9.10.1.51013e+006, "]
12:51:06 Attempt to override final function - alive_fnc_zeusinit
12:51:06 [914,48.401,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=, group=, player=, _playerType=", _playerGroup=]
12:51:26 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolPER/: Missing word veh_helicopter
12:52:03 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolPER/: Missing word veh_helicopter
12:52:07 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolPER/: Missing word veh_helicopter
12:53:58 EPE manager release (13|84|0)
12:53:58 Number of actors in scene after release: 13
12:53:58 EPE manager release (0|13|0)
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueIsland]: Unexpected control type [4]
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueIsland]: Unexpected control type [4]
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueName]: Unexpected control type [4]
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueName]: Unexpected control type [4]
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueNameScripted]: Unexpected control type [5]
12:54:01 control[CA_ValueNameScripted]: Unexpected control type [5]
12:54:12 Starting mission:
12:54:12 Mission file: testBug
12:54:12 Mission world: Stratis
12:54:12 Mission directory: C:\Users\Ramjet\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Ram\missions\testBug.Stratis\
12:54:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
12:54:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
12:54:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
12:54:13 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
12:54:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
12:54:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
12:54:14 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
12:54:14 Attempt to override final function - alive_fnc_createroadblock
12:54:14 "No params given for ALIVE_fnc_BUS - exiting..."
12:54:14 [6726,235.787,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v2.2.0.151130. MISSINIT: missionName=testBug, worldName=Stratis, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]
12:54:14 [6726,236.084,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished."]
12:54:15 __________________________________________
12:54:15 _______ _____ __ ___ ___ _______
12:54:15 __ | _ | |_|__| | | ___| __
12:54:15 __ | | | | | | ___| __
12:54:15 __ |___|___|_______|__|\_____/|_______| __
12:54:15 ALiVE Global INIT
12:54:15 ALiVE Global Init Timer Started
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_0|40] Module ALiVE_require INIT
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_1|41] Module ALiVE_sys_newsfeed INIT
12:54:15 "FlexiMenu ADD: ALiVE_ui_display"
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_1|41] Module ALiVE_sys_newsfeed INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0019989
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_2|42] Module ALiVE_sys_adminactions INIT
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_2|42] Module ALiVE_sys_adminactions INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.000991821
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_3|43] Module ALiVE_SYS_spotrep INIT
12:54:15 ------------------ Inspecting Hash --------------------
12:54:15 ------------------ Inspection Complete --------------------
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_4|44] Module ALiVE_SYS_marker INIT
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_5|45] Module ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS INIT
12:54:15 ALiVE [m_5|45] Module ALiVE_SYS_LOGISTICS INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0039978
12:54:16 ALiVE [m_6|60] Module ALiVE_sys_profile INIT
12:54:16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:54:16 ALIVE ProfileSystem - Startup
12:54:16 ALiVE SETTING UP MAP: Stratis
12:54:16 ALiVE MAP BOUNDS: 8192
12:54:17 ALIVE ProfileSystem - Startup completed
12:54:17 ALIVE Sector grid created
12:54:17 ALIVE Profile handler created
12:54:17 ALIVE Map units converted to profiles
12:54:17 ALIVE Simulation controller created
12:54:17 ALIVE Spawn controller created
12:54:17 ALIVE Active Limit: 144
12:54:17 ALIVE Spawn Radius: 1500
12:54:17 ALIVE Spawn in Jet Radius: 0
12:54:17 ALIVE Spawn in Heli Radius: 1500
12:54:17 ALIVE Spawn Cycle Time: 1
12:54:17 ALIVE Persistent: false
12:54:17 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:54:17 ALiVE [m_7|70] Module ALiVE_amb_civ_population INIT
12:54:17 ALiVE [m_7|70] Module ALiVE_amb_civ_population INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0110016
12:54:17 ALiVE [m_8|80] Module ALiVE_amb_civ_placement INIT
12:54:18 Warning: This version of ALiVE is build for A3 version: 152.132676. The server is running version: 154.133741. Please contact your server administrator and update to the latest ALiVE release version.
12:54:19 ALiVE [m_8|80] Module ALiVE_amb_civ_placement INIT COMPLETE TIME: 1.948
12:54:19 ALiVE [m_9|100] Module ALiVE_civ_placement INIT
12:54:19 Warning: This version of ALiVE is build for A3 version: 152.132676. The server is running version: 154.133741. Please contact your server administrator and update to the latest ALiVE release version.
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_0]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_1]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_2]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-vehicle_0]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_3]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_4]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_5]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_6]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_7]
12:54:19 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_8]
12:54:19 ALiVE [m_9|100] Module ALiVE_civ_placement INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.294006
12:54:19 ALiVE [m_10|100] Module ALiVE_civ_placement INIT
12:54:19 Warning: This version of ALiVE is build for A3 version: 152.132676. The server is running version: 154.133741. Please contact your server administrator and update to the latest ALiVE release version.
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_9]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_10]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_1]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_2]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_3]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_4]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_11]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_12]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_13]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_5]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-vehicle_6]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_14]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_15]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_16]
12:54:20 ALIVE Profile Handler - Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_17]
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_10|100] Module ALiVE_civ_placement INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.243988
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_11|180] Module ALiVE_mil_OPCOM INIT
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM created 6 new objectives!
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM WEST Initial analysis done...
12:54:20 OPCOM and TACOM WEST starting...
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_11|180] Module ALiVE_mil_OPCOM INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.173004
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_12|180] Module ALiVE_mil_OPCOM INIT
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM Waiting for Virtual AI System...
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM created 6 new objectives!
12:54:20 ALiVE OPCOM EAST Initial analysis done...
12:54:20 OPCOM and TACOM EAST starting...
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_12|180] Module ALiVE_mil_OPCOM INIT COMPLETE TIME: 0.0910034
12:54:20 ALiVE [m_0|40] Module ALiVE_require INIT COMPLETE TIME: 5.155
12:54:20 ALiVE Global INIT COMPLETE
12:54:20 ALiVE Global Init Timer Complete 5.15599
12:54:20
12:54:21 [7501,243.597,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
12:54:21 [7501,243.611,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=2.2.0.151130, alive_main=0.9.10.1.51013e+006, "]
12:54:21 [7501,243.638,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=2, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=, group=, player=B Alpha 1-1:1 (Ram), _playerType=B_Soldier_F", _playerGroup=B Alpha 1-1]
12:54:22 ALIVE AI Distributor exiting, no headless clients [] or not server false
12:54:22 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0
12:54:22 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:22 No speaker given for Batou Sesse-Seko
12:54:23 No speaker given for Omari Gowon
12:54:23 ALiVE [m_3|43] Module ALiVE_SYS_spotrep INIT COMPLETE TIME: 7.907
12:54:23 ALiVE [m_4|44] Module ALiVE_SYS_marker INIT COMPLETE TIME: 7.905
12:54:24 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:24 "ALiVE - Starting Garbage Collector..."
12:54:24 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.
12:54:24 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.
12:54:25 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:25 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:29 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:29 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:30 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_9]
12:54:30 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:30 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in O_MBT_02_arty_F
12:54:31 soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:31 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:32 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:32 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:32 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:34 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:34 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:35 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:35 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:36 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:36 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:38 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F
12:54:39 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:39 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:39 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:40 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:41 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:41 soldier[b_soldier_AT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:54:50 No speaker given for Pan Wong
12:54:50 No speaker given for Idi Okonjo
12:54:50 No speaker given for Bao Hwang
12:54:50 No speaker given for Cheng Kung
12:54:51 No speaker given for Ali Sesse-Seko
12:54:51 No speaker given for Oscar Moore
12:54:51 No speaker given for Thomas Leahy
12:54:51 No speaker given for Bao Ryu
12:55:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_45] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_idle
12:55:34 No speaker given for Kuang Ryu
12:55:34 No speaker given for Gula Iwu
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 1c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 2c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 3c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 4c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 5c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 6c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 7c not found
12:55:34 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Selection 8c not found
12:55:34 Wrong geometry convex component mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f_epc\civil\c_nikos_aged.p3d. Convex component number 3. not found
12:55:35 No speaker given for Michalis Ioannou
12:55:35 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:07 ALIVE Agent [agent_21] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:07 ALIVE Agent [agent_34] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_35] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_36] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_12] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_13] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_5] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_6] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:08 ALIVE Agent [agent_7] Add Active Command - ALIVE_fnc_cc_getWeapons
12:56:10 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_5]
12:56:10 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_17]
12:56:10 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_11]
12:56:10 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_14]
12:56:39 O Alpha 2-1: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense
12:56:41 soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:42 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:42 No speaker given for Kirabo Zambo
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 1c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 2c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 3c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 4c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 5c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 6c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 7c not found
12:56:42 Wrong vertex mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Selection 8c not found
12:56:42 Wrong geometry convex component mapping for person collision geometry found in a3\characters_f\civil\c_nikos.p3d. Convex component number 3. not found
12:56:42 No speaker given for Biton Nicolau
12:56:42 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:42 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:42 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:43 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:43 soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:44 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:46 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [bLU_F-entity_3]
12:56:47 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:47 soldier[b_soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:48 soldier[b_soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:50 soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:50 soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:51 soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:51 soldier[b_soldier_AA_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
12:56:55 ALIVE Profile Handler - Un-Register Profile [OPF_F-entity_15]

Thanks for the reply. I did swap out my units for vanilla units, but it is possible I missed something somewhere. 

I will try with just vanilla on a fresh map and try to give a more thorough reporting / narrow the cause down.

Thanks.

I know it's totally off-topic regarding the post above, but what would be the benefit or result of placing the same civilian module down more than once?

I know it's totally off-topic regarding the post above, but what would be the benefit or result of placing the same civilian module down more than once?

For example, if you wanted non-hostile civilians in a particular area, but extreme hostility civilians on the rest of the map. You could put one civilian placement with low hostility and restrict it to a TAOR named (for example) "bluForTaor". And, an additional civilian placement to go everywhere else on the map (with the bluForTaor being blacklisted if you didn't want the hostile civies to spawn in that particular area) and extreme hostility...

So, basically if you wanted civilians of different types, and/or with different settings, that would be the benefit of having more than one civilian placement on your mission.

• Like 1

You can also use it to have a very large amount of civilians on the map. 3 civ placement modules at Extreme density leads to a lot of civies

• Like 1

Maybe i can place the unit down and use the following INIT which will then work with Werthles?:

this setvariable ["cas_type","B_Heli_Attack_01_F"]; this setvariable ["cas_callsign","EAGLE ONE"];

Will give it a shot and report back!

So yea....finally tested this, and no luck  :(

Looking forward to the update.  Happy Holidays all

I'm back :D

It's been awhile since I got frustrated with poor performance with my AMD rig but now I have an i5-6600K so I want to see how Arma runs now. How is Arma performance for everyone over the last 6 months? Any increases from development? 

My main question is, since I've been out of the loop for awhile now, what ALIVE indexed maps have people had the best performance on? 

Thanks!

All my ALIVE COOP spam the rpt with the following messages:

15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1444 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1508 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1524 (type Type_154) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1420 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1532 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1572 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1564 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1404 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1516 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1548 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1540 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1412 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1452 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:10 Client: Object 2:1484 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:20 Client: Object 2:2753 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:1476 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:1388 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2739 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2751 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2753 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2756 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2754 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2763 (type Type_91) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:1420 (type Type_418) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2266 (type Type_421) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2265 (type Type_418) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:1564 (type Type_418) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:2267 (type Type_421) not found.
15:36:22 Client: Object 2:1468 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1420 (type Type_128) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1500 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:2298 (type Type_132) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1524 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1460 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:2265 (type Type_132) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1396 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:1428 (type Type_129) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:2267 (type Type_247) not found.
15:36:23 Client: Object 2:2266 (type Type_247) not found.
15:36:24 Client: Object 2:2751 (type Type_91) not found.

Anyone with the same issue ?