// Created by: spyderblack723 Edited for 3CB by Serjames
// Reference http://pastebin.com/9TAx1y0G
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

waitUntil {!isNil "ALiVE_STATIC_DATA_LOADED"};

/*
 * Mil logistics convoy transport vehicles per faction
 */

ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "OPF_F", ["O_Truck_02_transport_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "OPF_G_F", ["O_G_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "IND_F", ["I_Truck_02_covered_F","I_Truck_02_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "BLU_F", ["B_Truck_01_transport_F","B_Truck_01_covered_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "UK3CB_BAF_Faction_Navy_MTP", ["UK3CB_BAF_Coyote_Passenger_L134A1_D","UK3CB_BAF_Coyote_Passenger_L111A1_D"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "UK3CB_BAF_Faction_Army_MTP", ["UK3CB_BAF_Coyote_Passenger_L134A1_D","UK3CB_BAF_Coyote_Passenger_L111A1_D"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "BLU_G_F", ["B_G_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "CIV_F", ["C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

/*
 * Mil logistics air transport vehicles per faction
 */

ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "OPF_F", ["O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "OPF_G_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "IND_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F","I_Heli_Transport_02_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "BLU_F", ["B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "UK3CB_BAF_Faction_Navy_MTP", ["UK3CB_BAF_Wildcat_Transport_RN_ZZ396","UK3CB_BAF_Merlin_RAF_ZJ124","DEGA_BAF_CH47F_M134_M240"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "UK3CB_BAF_Faction_Army_MTP", ["UK3CB_BAF_Wildcat_Transport_RN_ZZ396","UK3CB_BAF_Merlin_RAF_ZJ124","DEGA_BAF_CH47F_M134_M240"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "BLU_G_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "CIV_F", []] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

If it's an acceptable option I'll pass you the sideDefault way of doing it when I'm home. It should be working in this state but always worth tryong somethingelse to help pinpoint the issue. It should also be noted it be best to have
If !(isServer) exitWith {};
At the top of your staticData.sqf so it doesn't run on clients

Edit: Ahh reading on mobile is hard, I did not see your last post. Glad you figured it out :)

Would still recommend putting

above the

waitUntil {!isNil "ALiVE_STATIC_DATA_LOADED"}l 

Otherwise you'll have every client PC running a waitUntil loop until they exit the mission since ALiVE_STATIC_DATA_LOADED is never defined on client PC's (to my knowledge)

I need help again :(

I reset up my mission hoping to have a better Blufor occupational force but if I leave my server up for a day and come back the Taliban have wiped out ANA and have almost 2 roadblocks on every road.

I want it to be more of a push pull battle with ANA trying to take back areas they lost etc and players are there to sway the balance in our favour. I want more hunting and recon to locate enemies but at moment we dont need to look for them lol. They everywhere!

So is there a medic script that works with alive? I have tried farooqs and it seems to not let it load properly. Also, I am having issues with opcoms loading in enemy ai in to friendly opcom area. The zones are kinda of close and I have blacklisted the zone that keeps getting ei. I have spaced them as best I can. Anything else I can do? I guess may be desync that module from the enemy opcom? Thanks

the above question still stands... also, i am getting some errors.

ALIVE AMBCP - Warning no locations found for placement, you need to include civilian locations within the TAOR marker -- i am using fallujah 1.2, can I fix this? - edit... i am using 1 marker to cover the city. so marker is there.

There are different sides within this OPCOM GUER! Please only select one side per OPCOM! --  I have spaced out as best as possible and still getting this error. not sure what to do.

the above question still stands... also, i am getting some errors.

ALIVE AMBCP - Warning no locations found for placement, you need to include civilian locations within the TAOR marker -- i am using fallujah 1.2, can I fix this? - edit... i am using 1 marker to cover the city. so marker is there.

There are different sides within this OPCOM GUER! Please only select one side per OPCOM! --  I have spaced out as best as possible and still getting this error. not sure what to do.

For AMBCP, turn on debug and let it occupy the entire map. From there you can see where the civilian objectives are located. Make sure your TAOR covers at least one of those.

For the multiple sides per opcom, make sure each opcom only controls factions from side. For example, one opcom could control NATO and RHS USMC but if you add CSAT to that list it will exit with the error.

Anyone have any tips for using the R3F factory creation system and adding credits for taking objectives and/or completing tasks?

I tried to add it via unit INIT using Extended_Init_EventHandlers but weird this is it seems to execute it many times?  For, example if i kill a unit, i want it to add 1000, and works fine for editor placed units...but spawned units it adds random numbers.  For example i ended up with over 40k credits when it should have just added 1000 for one kill.  Weird...

Example of codes:

//Description:
class Extended_Init_EventHandlers {
 class Man {
  init = "_this addEventHandler ['killed', {_this execvm 'addloot.sqf'}];";
 };
};

//Script File:
private ["_credits","_this"];
_this = _this select 0;
_credits = my_factory getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";
_credits = _credits + 1000;
my_factory setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", _credits, true];
_this removeEventHandler ["killed", 0];

If anyone has any script tips i'd appreciate it.

Anyone have any tips for using the R3F factory creation system and adding credits for taking objectives and/or completing tasks?

I tried to add it via unit INIT using Extended_Init_EventHandlers but weird this is it seems to execute it many times?  For, example if i kill a unit, i want it to add 1000, and works fine for editor placed units...but spawned units it adds random numbers.  For example i ended up with over 40k credits when it should have just added 1000 for one kill.  Weird...

Example of codes:

//Description:
class Extended_Init_EventHandlers {
 class Man {
  init = "_this addEventHandler ['killed', {_this execvm 'addloot.sqf'}];";
 };
};

//Script File:
private ["_credits","_this"];
_this = _this select 0;
_credits = my_factory getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";
_credits = _credits + 1000;
my_factory setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", _credits, true];
_this removeEventHandler ["killed", 0];

If anyone has any script tips i'd appreciate it.

I've actually had the same issue before, not idea what caused it. Are you running ACE? Learned recently there is an issue causing killed eventHandlers to execute multiple times sometimes, haven't actually tested in since but that might the source of the issue. I do know of a possible hacky fix that might work though. Try using setVariable to the dead unit at the top of your script file. Above that line, check if the unit has that variable attached to it, if it does.. then exit the file.

ex.

if (_unit getVariable "prefix_ehRan") exitWith {};
_unit setVariable ["prefix_ehRan", true];

Any way to choose which road blocks spawn in by the asymmetric commander? I don't want the military looking ones ie bunkers and towers. I want tyres and vics etct. Maybe like the script we use for logistic vehicle changes.

Also what is the process to get rid of these ingame? Explosion or carry and load into vics?

The App Key(and with map on User Key 20) doesnt work at me. How can i use it?

Configure -> Controls -> Configure Addons -> Choose "Alive" and set a different key!

Any way to choose which road blocks spawn in by the asymmetric commander? I don't want the military looking ones ie bunkers and towers. I want tyres and vics etct. Maybe like the script we use for logistic vehicle changes.

Also what is the process to get rid of these ingame? Explosion or carry and load into vics?

edit:  see Spyder's answer below

As with most things ALiVE... you must use explosives  ;)

Make sure you restart Arma 3 after assigning the key

You could use a similiar method as the military logistics vehicle whitelist. You could remove the composition from the ALiVE_compositions array in the staticData. Have never tried it but my guess is that it will work. Will have to post details later when I'm at my PC.

Alright, here is an (untested) method for achieving this.

Init.sqf
call compile preprocessFile "staticData.sqf";

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
staticData.sqf
if !(isServer) exitWith {};

ALIVE_compositions = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;
[ALIVE_compositions, "HQ", ["smallHQOutpost1","largeMedicalHQ1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "camps", ["smallConvoyCamp1","smallMilitaryCamp1","smallMortarCamp1","mediumAACamp1","mediumMilitaryCamp1","mediumMGCamp1","mediumMGCamp2","mediumMGCamp3"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "communications", ["communicationCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "fuel", ["smallFuelStation1","mediumFuelSilo1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "constructionSupplies", ["bagFenceKit1","hbarrierKit1","hbarrierKit2","hbarrierWallKit1","hbarrierWallKit2"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "crashsites", ["smallOspreyCrashsite1","smallAH99Crashsite1","mediumc192Crash1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "objectives", ["largeMilitaryOutpost1","mediumMilitaryOutpost1","hugeSupplyOutpost1","hugeMilitaryOutpost1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "other", ["smallATNest1","smallMGNest1","smallCheckpoint1","smallRoadblock1","mediumCheckpoint1","largeGarbageCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

So if you wanted to remove a few roadblock types you could end up with something like below where I removed removed "mediumCheckpoint1" and "smallCheckpoint1"

Init.sqf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
staticData.sqf

[ALIVE_compositions, "HQ", ["smallHQOutpost1","largeMedicalHQ1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "camps", ["smallConvoyCamp1","smallMilitaryCamp1","smallMortarCamp1","mediumAACamp1","mediumMilitaryCamp1","mediumMGCamp1","mediumMGCamp2","mediumMGCamp3"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "communications", ["communicationCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "fuel", ["smallFuelStation1","mediumFuelSilo1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "constructionSupplies", ["bagFenceKit1","hbarrierKit1","hbarrierKit2","hbarrierWallKit1","hbarrierWallKit2"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "crashsites", ["smallOspreyCrashsite1","smallAH99Crashsite1","mediumc192Crash1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "objectives", ["largeMilitaryOutpost1","mediumMilitaryOutpost1","hugeSupplyOutpost1","hugeMilitaryOutpost1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_compositions, "other", ["smallATNest1","smallMGNest1","smallRoadblock1","largeGarbageCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

You can find the composition names by using zeus >> groups >> empty

Alright, here is an (untested) method for achieving this.

Init.sqf

staticData.sqf

[ALIVE_compositions, "other", ["smallATNest1","smallMGNest1","smallCheckpoint1","smallRoadblock1","mediumCheckpoint1","largeGarbageCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

So if you wanted to remove a few roadblock types you could end up with something like below where I removed removed "mediumCheckpoint1" and "smallCheckpoint1"

Init.sqf
staticData.sqf

[ALIVE_compositions, "other", ["smallATNest1","smallMGNest1","smallRoadblock1","largeGarbageCamp1"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

You can find the composition names by using zeus >> groups >> empty

Thanks I will try it :)

Is there also a way to turn road block of all together? If i delete them from the script above will that work?

SpyderBlack,

I have this in my init.sqf....

[] spawn {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "EPD\Ied_Init.sqf";};

/// <-- not part of garage script
if isServer then {
[] spawn {
private "_add";
_add = (allUnits + vehicles + allMissionObjects "ReammoBox_F");
{
private "_curators";
_curators = _x;
{
_curators addCuratorEditableObjects [[_x],false];  
} forEach _add;
} forEach allCurators;
};
};
/// <--
execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
/// <--

if (!isDedicated) then
{
        if (isNull player) then
        {
                waitUntil {!isNull player};
        };

[] execVM "aiHearTalking.sqf";

};

I have this in a file called "staticData.sqf thats in my mission folder.......

/*
 * Mil logistics convoy transport vehicles per faction
 */

ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "OPF_F", ["O_Truck_02_transport_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "OPF_G_F", ["O_G_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "IND_F", ["I_Truck_02_covered_F","I_Truck_02_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "BLU_F", ["RHS_Ural_Open_MSV_01","RHS_Ural_Open_MSV_01"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "BLU_G_F", ["B_G_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "CIV_F", ["C_Van_01_transport_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

/*
 * Mil logistics air transport vehicles per faction
 */

ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "OPF_F", ["O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "OPF_G_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "IND_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F","I_Heli_Transport_02_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "BLU_F", ["RHS_Mi8mt_Cargo_vdv","RHS_Mi8mt_Cargo_vdv"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "BLU_G_F", ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
[ALIVE_factionDefaultAirTransport, "CIV_F", []] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

/*
 * ALiVE Compositions
 */

If i leave the mission running it still spawns smallCheckpoint1, smallCheckpoint2 and smallroadblock2. Am i doing it right?
Also when I call in for logistics heli drop or convoy they still use default ghosthalk and hemmt.

PS. Do u know of a way I can trick the AI into thinking they are on a runway if the map doesnt have one so I can use an A-10 as CAS in kunduz?
Currently I have him placed outside mop on the flat parts but when I call for cas he taxis looking for runway and wont take off lol?

Thanks for all your help :)

Thats means there is an error somewhere. I'm not sure if using East side vehicles for West side units would cause an issue or not, I don't think it would though. I'll take a look when I get time and see if I can share an example mission or file.

I don't know how to fix the no runway issue. You might just have to resort to using the default BIS virtual support modules for that.

Thats means there is an error somewhere. I'm not sure if using East side vehicles for West side units would cause an issue or not, I don't think it would though. I'll take a look when I get time and see if I can share an example mission or file.

I don't know how to fix the no runway issue. You might just have to resort to using the default BIS virtual support modules for that.

I tried changing it to the blufor variant from leights opfor with same results.

Thanks I'll sit tight for your results :)

Oh forgot.... When I call in arty it sends the rounds but they don't ever hit the ground. They say splash rounds out but none ever come. Tried with rhs arty tank and blufor NATO mk6 mortars.

Im having alot of trouble with the no fatigue and Alive. Any chance you can put a option in one of the modules to disable the fatigue. Thanks :)

Im having alot of trouble with the no fatigue and Alive. Any chance you can put a option in one of the modules to disable the fatigue. Thanks :)

In the root of your mission folder, create a file named 

onPlayerRespawn.sqf

Inside that file put

player enableFatigue false;

Depending on how your respawn settings you may have to die for it to take affect, just place it in the unit's init line as well to fix that.

Oh forgot.... When I call in arty it sends the rounds but they don't ever hit the ground. They say splash rounds out but none ever come. Tried with rhs arty tank and blufor NATO mk6 mortars.

This may be an arma bug.  I've experienced the same issues with missions non-ALIVE related.  Its usually when the mission has been running for a long period of time OR possibly if a lot is going on within the mission, i've seen it happen.  I've seen it happen as well where after it says splat, either multiple rounds hit all at once, OR they hit far after when you wouldnt even expect them to exist anymore.

It's a strange one..