wolffy.au

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment

^ but players can still join in those slots.. is that not what you are looking to do?

3/20/2014 11:50:34 AM: War Room Authorisation: "false"

3/20/2014 11:50:34 AM: You are not authorised to access the ALiVE War Room with this account

Go to the War Room page, click on Profile @ top right, Group Details, make sure your server shows up bottom right

Edited by SavageCDN

Thanks for the reply... :-)

Yes have tried that, not synching the units to the profile system, and having the setting in the profile system to Only Profile Synced Units. And still the units have been cached. I know of the disableAI thing, and will put in my mission :-) but another thing, i tried the same thing where i wanted some units not to be cached, because i wanted them in highcommand to some of the units, and still they got cached what ever setting i used.

Hope there will be a solution for this :-)

Sixt

Edit

With the disableAI = 1, all playable units not used by humans are deleted, so can't use that solution...

I have tested the above and everything is working okay on my end. The above usage is correct when using disableAI. DisableAI will cause playable units not spawn in as AI when no player is present in the slot.

I am a bit confused on what you're trying to achieve, have you started over from a blank mission.sqm with no scripts to test?

Edited by Hazey

Great work ALiVE Team..

Can someone confirm if I need to delete all my current placed modules and replace to avoid conflicts with update?

Great work ALiVE Team..

Can someone confirm if I need to delete all my current placed modules and replace to avoid conflicts with update?

You should be ok mate.

^ but players can still join in those slots.. is that not what you are looking to do?

Go to the War Room page, click on Profile @ top right, Group Details, make sure your server shows up bottom right

Checked that. Server is in the list.

WHISKEY-BRAVO

Edit:

Ok, I went back to the server profile page and clicked on the Step 4 Download button again (for alive.cfg). When I looked at the alive.cfg file this time, I noticed a change from the first alive.cfg I had downloaded. The first one I had had WHISKEY-BRAVO at the end of line 2. The newer version of alive.cfg I just downloaded has WhiskeyBravo at the end of line 2.

I restarted the serve and checked the alive.log and am not seeing the error any longer. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Zlin

Edited by Zlin

Is there a new update for Alive? cause I dont have this Civ Population module and I keep getting a wrong version error....hence the update today....Im in the dark here

edit: Sry should have gone back just one more page. Great work guys!

Edited by Anusmangler

Hi guys, what about single player save taking forever issue?

Thanks. :)

Does anyone know if a HD pdf for the manual is available?

Because the current one is kinda painfull for the eyes. :/

Does anyone know if a HD pdf for the manual is available?

Because the current one is kinda painfull for the eyes. :/

New updated manual in the makings!

SP save is unsopperted, too much data, and causes out of RAM issues :)

enjoy

I have tested the above and everything is working okay on my end. The above usage is correct when using disableAI. DisableAI will cause playable units not spawn in as AI when no player is present in the slot.

I am a bit confused on what you're trying to achieve, have you started over from a blank mission.sqm with no scripts to test?

I will try on an empty map to see if is working, or have done something wrong :-)

I wanted the other playable units still to be a part og the squad, just as AI, as long as there aren't an human player controlling them :-)

highhead,

You mean there is no way to make ALIVE work with SP savegames?

Or you guys are still figuring out??

Anyway,

Thanks for this great addon ALIVE team!

Does the CQB module and civ placement module now require the requires alive module? The required alive module causes 10 minute loading for players...

Hey guys can someone please explain in idiots terms so that I may understand :) what the Locality settings in the CQB module do.

Guess the Headless Client is if running HC but what would I normally set JIP or Server?

Thanks.

Thanks for the update! looks to be a significant change log especially "Ambient Enemy Convoys"

looking forward to seeing that in action :D

Hey guys can someone please explain in idiots terms so that I may understand :) what the Locality settings in the CQB module do.

Guess the Headless Client is if running HC but what would I normally set JIP or Server?

Thanks.

CQB can run on the Server (e.g. a dedi server) or can be spread out over any clients that are joined to save a bit of server performance (local client) or or Headless Client if you have one running.

Ref Manual - PDF is not being updated anymore. Please refer to the Wiki here: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

How does someone get the war room functions working in alive? Do I just plop down the modules or what? Do I sync them together? some help would be nice

How does someone get the war room functions working in alive? Do I just plop down the modules or what? Do I sync them together? some help would be nice

I have just prepared a video tutorial :)

Does the CQB module and civ placement module now require the requires alive module? The required alive module causes 10 minute loading for players...

Hi Alex, can you please join the skype public channel, just send me your skype details and I'll add you in, will need to look on your RPT files I expect.

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Anyone needing warroom support please pm me your skype details so I can add you to our public channel. Doing support on here is to difficult. Thankyou!

Need some help with the Dedicated server setup with War room...please ;)

We rent a server from Fragnet......my question is where is my server name and where is my host name and are they different? This may sound easy to know, however, I have tried every possible name and server name I have, lol. Help....grrrr

Need some help with the Dedicated server setup with War room...please ;)

We rent a server from Fragnet......my question is where is my server name and where is my host name and are they different? This may sound easy to know, however, I have tried every possible name and server name I have, lol. Help....grrrr

Anyone needing warroom support please pm me your skype details so I can add you to our public channel. Doing support on here is to difficult. Thankyou!

So, I don't know if its been answered or not, but is there anyway to change the convoys faction? I had them as AAF and when they passed AAF locations they fired on the "allied" forces, upon looking at MCC it set the faction as OPFOR instead of INDI?