wolffy.au

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment

Thanks SavageCDN.

another question:

Steam is currently downloading an update for ARMA 3. Im sure there is going to be a version change. is there any planned update for ALIVE?

Edited by Lordprimate

Thanks SavageCDN.

another question:

Steam is currently downloading an update for ARMA 3. Im sure there is going to be a version change. is there any planned update for ALIVE?

Already tested, you will just get a version mismatch error but all will work without any issues :D

ALiVE is NOT working for me since the update. Yes, I get the error but no enemies populate the map :(

Reaper just tested it with the Foursome demo mission on Altis and all seems OK - groups spawn, etc. Are you using custom units/maps/etc?

Reaper just tested it with the Foursome demo mission on Altis and all seems OK - groups spawn, etc. Are you using custom units/maps/etc?

Hey Savage - Altis Map with Independent (Green) and Opfor Rebels ;) versus me!! I am doing surprisingly well (as there are no enemy). :) :)

Hmmm perhaps try deleting and re-adding your ALiVE modules.. if still no go can you post up your mission?

In these videos the war torn and peaceful sides of Takistan with the new CAF Aggressors civilian middle east faction, and the almost ready for release civilian module for ALiVE.

These videos all captured from a couple of play sessions with the ALiVE modules as shown in the intro of the Peaceful video. Displaying some of the atmosphere and progress of the ALiVE mod since development began 1 year ago!

So far I'm getting my blufor and opfor infantry spawning fine and the support modules appear unaffected... I haven't been able to reliably check CQB yet but everything *seems* to be working fine?

So far I'm getting my blufor and opfor infantry spawning fine and the support modules appear unaffected... I haven't been able to reliably check CQB yet but everything *seems* to be working fine?

Thanks for confirming Oktyabr good to hear you have no issues also.

My error message is as follows:

There are 0 objectives for this OPCOM instance! Please assign Military or Civilian Placement Objectives!

And....lol, before people ask, I have both Military Placements and Civ Placements etc :)

I'm Experience the same issues a reaper is having. Well im not others in my unit are having this issue. no ambient combat at all. and this is on Altis

I'm Experience the same issues a reaper is having. Well im not others in my unit are having this issue. no ambient combat at all. and this is on Altis

We may still be the ones at fault, lol...I am always aware of operator error in these cases :)

My error message is as follows:

There are 0 objectives for this OPCOM instance! Please assign Military or Civilian Placement Objectives!

And....lol, before people ask, I have both Military Placements and Civ Placements etc :)

Is this an existing mission you are trying that worked fine before? Remove all ALiVE modules and re-add them to test.

Is this an existing mission you are trying that worked fine before? Remove all ALiVE modules and re-add them to test.

Yes - an existing mission. I have also attempted to create a NEW mission with just some simple module placement to see if I could get any of the ALiVE functionality.....alas nothing :(

I will not be beaten though....next option is to shake my PC until ALiVE works again :) :)

Hoping you guys will get the cool town lights and stuff for CQB too? :D

I'm at work right now but with the 1.12 patch will it affect ALiVE's modules in some way or we should be good? I only have the modules layed down and nothing else (exept for the player). Its just to know what i should expect tonight when i will continue working on the mission.

Yes - an existing mission. I have also attempted to create a NEW mission with just some simple module placement to see if I could get any of the ALiVE functionality.....alas nothing :(

I will not be beaten though....next option is to shake my PC until ALiVE works again :) :)

Are you on DEV branch by chance?

Hoping you guys will get the cool town lights and stuff for CQB too? :D

OMG it's soooo cool :yay:

I'm at work right now but with the 1.12 patch will it affect ALiVE's modules in some way or we should be good? I only have the modules layed down and nothing else (exept for the player). Its just to know what i should expect tonight when i will continue working on the mission.

Not everything has been tested yet but so far so good... no glaring issues (you will get an ALiVE version warning message but it still works fine)

Savage and co. I deleted my @alive and reinstalled it (30 second job) - now everything seems to be working...wtf, lol

* I knew that shaking the PC would work :)

Works on out Takistan Missions but not on Altis if that helps you guys out with stuff.

Works on out Takistan Missions but not on Altis if that helps you guys out with stuff.

I've tested numerous times this evening on Altis not an issue.

Reaper good to hear what map are you using?

today i tried placing CQB module with the latest arma3 patch and the 085140 build of ALIVE.

in editor preview everything is fine, i got civilians spawning all over my cities. if i start the pbo with my rootserver there are no civs spawning, also the debug function not showing them on map.

Is this cauz of the gameupdate ? or do i maybe make something wrong ?

Thanks iun Advance!

Kabs

Edited by Kabs

I've tested numerous times this evening on Altis not an issue.

Reaper good to hear what map are you using?

Hey Gunny - I am using Altis and am having no issues until I attempt to upload to my Dedi server....no enemy on the map but Alive Support (transport etc) works fine, just no units!!

Any thoughts?

Hey Gunny - I am using Altis and am having no issues until I attempt to upload to my Dedi server....no enemy on the map but Alive Support (transport etc) works fine, just no units!!

Any thoughts?

I ran up a dedi test, all seemed to work fine. If possible can you pastebin the RPT for me to check?

Our dedi running Altis and no additional mods has same issue of no AI showing up apart from support transport.

Activate marking units and only shows a few AI markers but if I teleport to them the marker disappears and get the Alive version error message.