wolffy.au

ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment

Thanks to ALIVE team for release - been looking forward to this one guys and it's a welcome surprise to see it released today :)

You can start on our website where we have some video tutorials to get you up and running. You will also find a link to the manual and a link to the tutorial missions.

thank you for the swift response!

thanks mate, checking out all the documentation now.

When I run the examples I get a '[Module Init] Module function is missing' error at the bottom of the screen, I've got cba_a3 and alive in my mod startup list. Not sure what i've forgotten to do.

When I run the examples I get a '[Module Init] Module function is missing' error at the bottom of the screen, I've got cba_a3 and alive in my mod startup list. Not sure what i've forgotten to do.

Which Example?

Have you synced to opcom?

Thanks

Examples: 1,2,3,6,8,9 tested and show the message. It must be something I've forgotten to do.

OPCOM looks synced properly.

CBA_A3 beta 4 installed.

Running examples in the local editor.

cba is first in modline, then alive.

both installed to root arma dir.

Same here. It does work despite initial message of module function missing. I followed the quickstart in the manual

Same error "[Module init]module function is missing", I tried the tutorial missions (ignoring the error) and the first two work but from third with the addition of another military placement ceases to generate units in the marker designated areas .

Same error "[Module init]module function is missing", I tried the tutorial missions (ignoring the error) and the first two work but from third with the addition of another military placement ceases to generate units in the marker designated areas .

Im currently looking into the [Module Init] error, however it does not break anything from what I can see, I have ran up all Missions and they do generate the units as designed.

ZE OMG!!! I've been WAITING FOR THIS!!! Hehe, Christmas came early this year.

Im currently looking into the [Module Init] error, however it does not break anything from what I can see, I have ran up all Missions and they do generate the units as designed.

I tried again with more patience, it generates everything perfectly (despite [module] ecc.ecc. error) , I had done something wrong in replicating the mission 3 tutorial :p

I tried again with more patience, it generates everything perfectly (despite [module] ecc.ecc. error) , I had done something wrong in replicating the mission 3 tutorial :p

Cool good to know, I believe to have located what throws that error in the editor, it does not break anything and does not throw it on dedi etc!

Cheers JaFuzz!!

Also Guys don't forget ALiVE isn't just about MP. Why not try out our SP Showcase! :cool:

I have some problems with syncing CQB module to a military placement module, faction: ind_F and a TAOR named INDFOR_TAOR_1.

the cqb module spawns nothing when i sync it to mil placement module but when i leave it unsynched the cqb spawns units all across the map. Any suggestions?

Hello Mate, the default is windows app key, however if you don't have one. You can define your own key by using Custom Key 20 in the settings.

This does nothing for me :/

Also Guys don't forget ALiVE isn't just about MP. Why not try out our SP Showcase! :cool:

Hmm, i can´t play the Showcase. When i´m opening the Showcase-List, there is an ALiVE Showcase at the Bottom of the List, but the Mission has no Nametag, and when i´m doubleclick on it, it will not startup.

I´ve redownloaded Alive, but it doesn´t fix the Problem. I´m running Arma 3 Stable with latest CBA and ALive.

Hmm, i can´t play the Showcase. When i´m opening the Showcase-List, there is an ALiVE Showcase at the Bottom of the List, but the Mission has no Nametag, and when i´m doubleclick on it, it will not startup.

I´ve redownloaded Alive, but it doesn´t fix the Problem. I´m running Arma 3 Stable with latest CBA and ALive.

Yeah, when I try to run it it loads stratis, then just shows the main menu sat/uav feed but without any thing to click. I =

just watched all 9 tutorial videos.. it looks simply amazing!! WELL DONE GUYS

a few questions if you don't mind :D

A. The logistic module that reinforces the factions.. is this never ending??

B. If i had 2 little military placements, 1 for blufor and 1 for opfor (with logistic module) and the blufor finally got really close to the enemy base would that mean we captured it?

[think of it as a zone capture?]

C. when the support aircraft RTB will they refuel and rearm?

D. is there anything about MP respawn? or is this still done with the VANILLA respawn modules.

E. will this mod be able to be compatible with other units than vanilla? i.e. STALKERGB british units vice versa

i think thats all i have at the moment. thanks again for the awesome mod.. looking forward to future releases.

I just had a 8 hour testing session and wow guys its more than I expected chucked in vas ammobox nimitz and the 29 lhd as a starting platform for bluefor its epic already thanks for the youtube guides as well.

Hi guys FYI Nothing was working at first for me but When I disabled MCC SANDBOX addon everything works great now. Those who aren't seeing anything spawn and running that as well try that fix. Nice work on the mod looking forward to testing it out now.