abs

Star Trek: Road to the Stars - Infantry Pack v0.74

Red Alert! Klingons sighted in the sector!

An away team had been sent out to investigate the planet Altis when all communication with them had been lost. Starfleet intelligence then intercepted a message destined for the Klingon homeworld, shown below.

TDBPNIa.jpg

Commander K'Vagh stands in front of Federation Invasion Party that dared assaulted the Glorious Empire!

Admiral Kurt has informed us that in order to defend against this Klingon threat, all Operations staff now be equipped with Type 3 Phaser rifles.

5siZ244.png

The Type 3 rifle has significantly larger power packs that the Type 2 phaser.

I hope you remember all your training from the Academy, cadet. We are facing the possibility that the Organian Treaty will soon be violated, and we must stand ready to protect the Federation!

===

Download Link (11.6mb)

Storytelling aside, here is the next version of the Infantry Pack. It's not quite ready to be called 1.0, as I have a lot of additional things that I am planning for it, but here is a list of what is new in this release:

- Andorians!

- Klingons! (Klingon sounds an awful lot like Farsi.)

- Type 3 Phaser

- New Type 2 Phaser model

- Hyposprays

- Improved lighting effects/muzzleflashes

- Two types of away teams for the Federation

- New gear graphics

I'm busy working on other aspects of the mod right now, but my philosophy of releasing significant improvements as opposed to letting them age on my hard drive means that you get to play with the current state of the addon as opposed to waiting. :)

Enjoy, and I'm looking forward to hearing some feedback.

Thanks for informing us of the release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

way to go on the new version i really like the maco squad best mod for Arma 3 so far as a star trek fan is great to see star trek ground combat in a game

i always wanted a star trek ground combat tactical game that attempted to be a realistic sci fi depiction of star trek ground combat

great job from who ever my username is on this site

As I see, this is the TOS era. You don't happen to plan making stuff from the (IMHO visually more appealing) late 24th century, when the Klingons eventually have overcome the negative effects of Dr Phlox' cure?

Thanks Abs !

No worries, gents. Hope you enjoy it. :)

way to go on the new version i really like the maco squad best mod for Arma 3 so far as a star trek fan is great to see star trek ground combat in a game

i always wanted a star trek ground combat tactical game that attempted to be a realistic sci fi depiction of star trek ground combat. great job from who ever my username is on this site

Thanks for the kind words. :) I don't get your last sentence.

As I see, this is the TOS era. You don't happen to plan making stuff from the (IMHO visually more appealing) late 24th century, when the Klingons eventually have overcome the negative effects of Dr Phlox' cure?

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, the answer is no. I have way too many things planned for this era to even think of others, eventually including missions and a few other surprises.

Abs

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, the answer is no. I have way too many things planned for this era to even think of others, eventually including missions and a few other surprises.

Abs

tumblr_m99u5g4aIw1ree9sso1_1280.jpg

this mod looks awesome and I was watching the videos you posted on your facebook page and it just looks fantastic can wait to see more :bounce3: I will keep an eye on this post cause I want to see if progress further and try to convince other to check this out :)

this mod looks awesome and I was watching the videos you posted on your facebook page and it just looks fantastic can wait to see more :bounce3: I will keep an eye on this post cause I want to see if progress further and try to convince other to check this out :)

Thanks, man....your words mean a lot! I've been told by a bunch of people on ModDB and Facebook that the only reason that they have Arma3 still installed is because of my mod. Feels good, man... :)

Abs

Updated to STA3InfantryPack-v0.75 to fix the sound config changes. Sorry it took so long, but I've been very busy working on an FTL mod lately. It's amazing how much easier modding is when it's mostly just XML files.

Please let me know if I've somehow messed this up, and I'll fix and release another update. Thanks.

Abs

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

New mod or update 0.74 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sta3_inf.png

@ Abs;

I reverted the update for your shuttle mod, sorry for my mistake, the mod folders had the same name.

Also it appears that your latest update 0.75 is only available in a non PBO version, thus we can only host version 0.74. If you could provide a pbo version of your latest update, we will update your mod to 0.75 as-well.

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New mod or update 0.74 beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@sta3_inf.png

@ Abs;

I reverted the update for your shuttle mod, sorry for my mistake, the mod folders had the same name.

Also it appears that your latest update 0.75 is only available in a non PBO version, thus we can only host version 0.74. If you could provide a pbo version of your latest update, we will update your mod to 0.75 as-well.

No worries, mate. It's your website...just wanted to let you know about the error.

Oh shit! Thanks for letting me know about my error, too! File is available from the same link.

Abs

Fixed archive frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Sorry to bring this old post up. I know the mod has not been worked on I a long time but a working copy of it was still on stream as of 1/23/24 but yesterday it was deleted from stream and my workshop list. 🤔. Does anyone have any reason why this happened. Avibird.