spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

Hey Spectre, let me first start off by saying your mod is fantastic and you can make some badass looking units with them. I was wondering whether or not you had plans to do some Task Force Radio pack reskins with your fantabulous textures?

There seems to be a, uhm, well... "tampon" problem. :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/NAwDAjm.jpg

Or it could be the headset cable from the protec helmets...:D

http://i.imgur.com/XgTSgH4.png

This actually was hilarious. Had never seen this and will look into it. Thanks for noticing.

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

SpectreRSG - Not sure how hard it is to add patches on vests? If simple/easy, could you add-in the red team/gold team devgru patches on the vest/platecarriers? Example of what i'm trying to say below:

http://i60.tinypic.com/676t8p.jpg

http://thumbs1.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/231284098520_/SEAL-TEAM-6-NSWDG-DEVGRU-RED-SQUADRON-THE.jpg

Thanks!!

I'll think about add these - but dont see the necessary need for it personally.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Hey Spectre, let me first start off by saying your mod is fantastic and you can make some badass looking units with them. I was wondering whether or not you had plans to do some Task Force Radio pack reskins with your fantabulous textures?

I've never thought about it, but wouldn't actually mind. If this is what nkey wants... I'd absolutely be interested. But, as far as I know, he's too swamped and busy with other stuff - if you're active in the task force radio thread, let him know. I hate releasing subpar temps so if they don't turn out good, it wont see the light of day. Haha. But yes, I wouldn't have a problem.

If anyone from Bohemia is looking at this. There's potentially a fatal error with your Arma Publisher tool -> SWS -> Arma 3 Launcher. I submitted a Support contact ticket with the following designation: [bI-RT #99542]. It is IMPERATIVE that you take a look as it's causing the mod on SWS not to be downloaded properly.

v4.14

• Fixed
    • WTE DOU Shoulder texture
    • Tiger (OCP) missing patch
    • DOU Uniform texture
    • Renamed all default BIS MICH retextures to proper PASGT. Look for TFA PASGT. Classname remains the same.
    • Fixed Protec model error.

I misread that the first time, I meant by actually making a TFA Backpack Add on that comes separate not re-skinning the official mod ones. As having for example your Multicam on one of the radio packs would look amazing.

A friend of mine is also wondering whether or not MTP Backpacks and Vests are "in the works".

Thanks for informing us about the updated release again :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I misread that the first time, I meant by actually making a TFA Backpack Add on that comes separate not re-skinning the official mod ones. As having for example your Multicam on one of the radio packs would look amazing.

A friend of mine is also wondering whether or not MTP Backpacks and Vests are "in the works".

MTP is currently being developed over in my TFAx pack. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186080-TFAx-International-Units

MTP is currently being developed over in my TFAx pack. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186080-TFAx-International-Units

Just checked out the updates of both your packs: thanks for the excellent work, as always ;) that MTP in particular is really appreciated.

Did you ever thought about adding a tiger stripe vest, both light and heavy version ? http://www.asmc.de/images/product_images/popup_images/109164_0.jpg :cool:

No, the tiger stripe vest looks corny to me to be perfectly honest. Haha. And definitely not for my TFA pack.

No, the tiger stripe vest looks corny to me to be perfectly honest. Haha. And definitely not for my TFA pack.

Hahahaha so bad, I always felt like it blends in anything, so I always seen it as a great camo...but ok :)

Did you ever thought about adding a tiger stripe vest?

If you ever do think of tiger stripe, for TFAx. Please do not use the horrible modern "corny" as you put it pattern.

http://www.asmc.de/images/product_images/popup_images/109164_0.jpg (162 kB)

Yuck!

The original tiger stripe patterns are so much nicer, although the idea of a vest/plate carrier doesn't appeal. A set of clothes would be cool i suppose...

tigerstripe.jpg?w=448&h=508

Tiger stripe clothing is already included in this pack. And my TFA pack.

Apologies then :) i'll have to take another look. Just hate to see that modern tiger stripe pattern used as examples when ppl ask for it. Its just horrible...

A big thankyou for your efforts with this and the TFAx packs though. Dont really use anything but these when playing.

Mod is great. I was wondering if you can update the Kryptek patterns to the vests and if you will add the other color variations:

Banshee

Raid

Typhoon

Yeti

Neptune

Same for NWU3? We can have some VBSS action with NWU3 (blue).

Edited by Valken

Mod is great. I was wondering if you can update the Kryptek patterns to the vests and if you will add the other color variations:

Banshee

Raid

Typhoon

Yeti

Neptune

Same for NWU3? We can have some VBSS action with NWU3 (blue).

Ive thought about it. Still thinking about adding some of those other Kryptek camos. NWU3 is green. NWU1 is the blue version. Problem with this is that NWU1 is not a front line camo - and it looks weird on the combat shirt model. I've attempted a NWU1 and it looked just wrong. The texture was correct. It just looked wrong and out of place.

Apprently the only camo that isnt included, that they still make are both Typhon and Yeti. Banshee, Raid and Neptune arent produced anymore?

Edited by SpectreRSG

Just posting this before I forget.

TFA KHK RS (TGR) has the wrong pattern (DCU instead of Khaki) and they're switched, jersey is tigerstripe and pants are DCU.

Edited by Subscyed

I've attempted a NWU1 and it looked just wrong. The texture was correct. It just looked wrong and out of place.

To be fair, NWU1 looks wrong in real life, too. I abhor that stupid uniform and only have one set just in case I need it, but I have never worn it.

Thanks for continuing to update your pack.

Try NWU1 with a black CIRAS on it. It looks good even with ball cap or protec to simulate VBSS or Naval Security. It would be great for base defense units.

Banshee, and Raid are still available (I saw it mostly on gun parts) but Neptune is new. It would be a good complement to NWU1 (both mostly blue and mostly grey variants).

I know this is probably not going to happen as I tihnk it would require modelling, but is there any chance for full BDU's (Not the combat shirt). Like this: 7815_UF_SWAT_CLOTH_WOODLAND_BDU.jpg

There's no suitable ingame model for the BDU blouse. The AAF office one doesnt look right. So, until BI or a modeller helps out and does one, there wont be a BDU blouse. When there is, I'll be making every camo variant in that blouse.

Thanks Sub. Its fixed.

No problem mate,

I'll keep an eye out for more things.

As always, thank you for your time and patience!

v4.15

Fixed:

- Khaki/Tiger camo combo error

Added:

- SBT12, 20, 21, 22 patches

- White (BDU) Uniform

- Deceptex uniforms (Easy 5, George 7, India 5, Item 1, Yankee 18)

You rock Spectre! Awesome! Will test these when I get home!