spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

I've begun work on a new TFAx (TFA International) uniform pack for those who requested it. Included nations will be Australia, UK, Sweden, France, Finland, Germany. There will be desert and woodland variants and rolled down and up sleeves. There will be basic plate carriers (light and heavy) in black, tan, foliage, green, multicam. There will be an unmarked multicam uniform included for generic usage. It's all in there and ready to go, so sometime next week I'll be releasing this TFAx pack for those who could find some usage for it.

Spectre that is awesome, thank you for making an international pack! My group will greatly appreciate it as we are from all over the world!

Small request though... Any chance you could toss Canada in there? :)

p.s: Your TFA pack has been our primary uniform addon for a long time now, much appreciated!

I've begun work on a new TFAx (TFA International) uniform pack for those who requested it. Included nations will be Australia, UK, Sweden, France, Finland, Germany. There will be desert and woodland variants and rolled down and up sleeves. There will be basic plate carriers (light and heavy) in black, tan, foliage, green, multicam. There will be an unmarked multicam uniform included for generic usage. It's all in there and ready to go, so sometime next week I'll be releasing this TFAx pack for those who could find some usage for it.

Nice to hear that, it's gonna be awesome :)

This is indeed a great news !!! Can you add also Italy ? It would be so much appreciated from my group !!! We love your uniforms :D

Spectre, you have no idea how awesome this sound to my ears, and the guys i play with are also thrilled by that.

Thank you so much man, and massive props for including France.

Spectre that is awesome, thank you for making an international pack! My group will greatly appreciate it as we are from all over the world!

Small request though... Any chance you could toss Canada in there? :)

p.s: Your TFA pack has been our primary uniform addon for a long time now, much appreciated!

Honestly, I'm inclined not to do cadpat because there's soo many cadpat mods out there. I'll try and if it doesn't look like it should I'm gonna ditch the attempt.

Vegetto is coming, Malcom!

Edit: let me also mention that I dont plan to do much after initial release with this pack. This is intended to be an extension of my TFA pack for international users. It is standalone, but I highly recommend you use the TFA pack in conjunction with it. If there's minor issues with the camos, that wont take long to fix, I'll make resolve those but if there's something majorly wrong it'll be wise for me to pull it out entirely until I can make it better.

Was wondering if there is any chance to make the PVT-14 NVG's have a lower FOV than the 15's or even split with half NVG half no NVG. This may be hard to do but it would be much appreciated and really nice for immersion sake. I have always loved that this mod included the 14's as well as the default 15's.

Sorry scooter, I have no idea how to do any of that and have no idea where to begin with it.

Small bug report:

NWU2 (KHK) and NWU2 RS (KHK) have the same textures as OCP (KHK) and OCP RS (KHK) respectively (no NWU2 jerseys present on the former cases).

I'll look into it and have a fix soon. Thanks for catching that Subscyed.

No problem, was just creating a "phunky phresh" (his words, not mine) loadout for a mate and it caught my attention.

Thank you for maintaining the mod the way you are. The way he'd put it "you the real MVP"!

If anyone is interested in helping provide feedback on the new TFAx pack, please PM me with your Steam name before Saturday. I'm looking for people who will eyeball camo design, shading and more specifically has first hand knowledge of the various camo's.

There's two designs im working in - tiger stripe and US 6 color desert. Also Japan may be a nation Im including.

I have no experience with those patterns. But feel free to let me know when you get to the CADPAT. I will certainly be able to help you out there!

If anyone is interested in helping provide feedback on the new TFAx pack, please PM me with your Steam name before Saturday. I'm looking for people who will eyeball camo design, shading and more specifically has first hand knowledge of the various camo's.

There's two designs im working in - tiger stripe and US 6 color desert. Also Japan may be a nation Im including.

Awesome, will you include japan camo?

I can't wait for upload. In addition, if you add JGSDF camo and JMSDF one, I'm very glad.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome, will you include japan camo?

I can't wait for upload. In addition, if you add JGSDF camo and JMSDF one, I'm very glad.

Thanks in advance.

I just want to make sure that the JMSDF camo is a purple/bluish pixelated camo? Japanese camo is confusing. :P

Edit: I'm going to leave that JMSDF camo out, it just seems out of place.

Edited by SpectreRSG

JMSDF camo would be like NWU1 with a little more purple and a specific pixelated pattern.

In the end it's up to you, but personally, unless a unit has dedicated naval crew, it's going to see very little use.

The best thing about this addon is probably the Babou shoulder patch.

The only thing I would beg for you to add in this addon is this shoulder patch:

QR8MB5H.jpg

Vegetto is coming, Malcom!

Such a sweet melody for my ears :D !!!!

I can't wait to see a vegetata uniform made by you !!! And I'm so sorry I just read the post too late and missed the opportunity to test them...oh well, I'll wait the release (hope soon) to give you a feedback !!!

Thanks again, Spectre !!!!

Hey Spectre, any chance we can get the NATO uniform and a vest in grey? I know we have the coveralls but grey fatigues would be appreciated too if you found the time.

Love the pack!

Hey Spectre, any chance we can get the NATO uniform and a vest in grey? I know we have the coveralls but grey fatigues would be appreciated too if you found the time.

Love the pack!

I'm curious, what would a grey uniform do? I don't understand... Recently, I know that 5.11 has a bunch of new Storm grey uniform - I dont understand what it is used for.

Anyways, if it's a viable reason to attempt ingame, and turns out nicely ingame, then yes.

@TSean I will do what I can to get that ingame. This will happen. Viva Babou.