Sign in to follow this  
dahunn

career mode

I haven't played in a while, So when i tried the career mode it put me directly in a Russian rover with a starting date somewhere in 1971.

The camera moves by it self to the right, tho it is controllable with my mouse. It keeps moving to the right.

That's it I'm stuck in a old Russian rover in 1971 on mars, and i can not go to the control room.

So how doe i get out of this? Is this a new tutorial mode? Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't played in a while, So when i tried the career mode it put me directly in a Russian rover with a starting date somewhere in 1971.

The camera moves by it self to the right, tho it is controllable with my mouse. It keeps moving to the right.

That's it I'm stuck in a old Russian rover in 1971 on mars, and i can not go to the control room.

So how doe i get out of this? Is this a new tutorial mode? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, if you notice near the bottom of the screen, you have 3 objectives to complete - Open the lander petals (done by pressing shift or the gui button), analyze the soil (after opening, switch to the instrument and perform an analysis), and lastly drive Prop-M for 30s

Once these are complete you will move to the control room.

I've done the first mission in 1971

sent 4 probes, done the explore missions.

on the research tree I've researched a lander and a few other bits, but nothing in available in the list neither do they appear in the lab !!

what am I doing wrong??