Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

new stuff for aaf - nice bis love it ^^

with 1.08 a leopard version a lynx and a warrior ^^ nice now i think the aff is the best fraction for me ^^ and for mission building, then he is the only where is green and can fight on all sides ^^

and maybe a reworked weapons station from the mbt kuma ( leopard ) on the strider for a better different look.

hope a nice arty will come to maby a pzh2000 oder a little pzh Donar. :rolleyes:

i think is a good howitzer for the aaf and looks nice and with only 2 ai is good for the game performance ;)

Arma3_CfgVehicles_I_Heli_light_03_F.jpg

Arma3_CfgVehicles_I_MBT_03_cannon_F.jpg

Arma3_CfgVehicles_I_APC_tracked_03_cannon_F.jpg

why not ^^ the copter was nice to fly . not the same models he are a little tweaked ^^ the copter has now skids

the tank looks like a little from the A7 and the singapore version mix

Edited by JgBtl292

And still no planes. No, new vehicles it's cool, but air above Altis is empty. And no any transport airplane. Or cargo ships. It's look funny, especially because of all events in game occur on island. How did they get there? Teleport?

Independent was and is the most beautiful fraction and I love the idea that it continues to use non futuristic stuff. Which by conincidence is technically as far advanced as East and West stuff ...

More content... fine !! :P

Hopefully that anyone retexture this to a NATO Addon!! :)

At last AAF will rule Altis :D my favorite faction - now with da big gunz :D

How did they get there? Teleport?

probably, it's the Arma way :rolleyes: :p

In my opinion the new tank looks bad especially the back of it and the other 2 are ports. So yeah, not impressed with them really. Like some other people here though I'm also just really waiting for the new jets.

Independent was and is the most beautiful fraction and I love the idea that it continues to use non futuristic stuff. Which by conincidence is technically as far advanced as East and West stuff ...

it's actually more advanced since apparently the BLUFOR and OPFOR have forgotten how to fly planes and don't use them anymore.

Edited by clydefrog

Cool Looking Black Leopard Skin

this setObjectTexture [0,'#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,1)'];
this setObjectTexture [0,'#(ai,64,64,1)Fresnel(3.48,2.79)'];
this setObjectTexture [0,'#(ai,512,512,9)perlinNoise(150,256,0,0.1)'];

put this in hellcat init

Cool Looking Black Leopard Skin

this setObjectTexture [0,'#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,1)'];
this setObjectTexture [0,'#(ai,64,64,1)Fresnel(3.48,2.79)'];
this setObjectTexture [0,'#(ai,512,512,9)perlinNoise(150,256,0,0.1)'];

put this in hellcat init

This is better:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,1)'];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(ai,64,64,1)Fresnel(3.48,2.79)'];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(ai,512,512,9)perlinNoise(150,256,0,0.1)'];

This is better:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.1,0.1,0.1,1)'];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(ai,64,64,1)Fresnel(3.48,2.79)'];
this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'#(ai,512,512,9)perlinNoise(150,256,0,0.1)'];

really dude? :plain:

really dude? :plain:

What? Sorry if I came off mean, I did not intend to be. But setObjectTexture is a lot less useful because setObjectTextureGlobal works on multiplayer and will soon be fixed for JIP.

And still no planes. No, new vehicles it's cool, but air above Altis is empty. And no any transport airplane. Or cargo ships. It's look funny, especially because of all events in game occur on island. How did they get there? Teleport?

How, easy... rubber boats, over the atlantic ocean. Remember that the west is in a financial crisis during the events of the campaign. They had to leave their ships at home, the same with their planes. Heavy vehicles was transported the same way, using several rubber boats and a shit load of duct tape.

I'm very excited! We just need some planes now. Especially a little civilian cessna! That should be priority #1! :cool:

They spawned in the editor, obviously.

Yes because the UK government would sell all there brand spanking new army 2020 extended service life and new aircraft to a genocidal greek faction in leauge with the "Syrians/Iranians/Russians" CSAT nonsense.

Nice one BIS.

Going to add some actual relevant equipment now? Ie BMP3?

Yes because the UK government would sell all there brand spanking new army 2020 extended service life and new aircraft to a genocidal greek faction in leauge with the "Syrians/Iranians/Russians" CSAT nonsense.

Nice one BIS.

It is rather ridiculous isn't it, but a lot of things about the content of the game is (shared vehicle weapons on all sides, shared vehicles on all sides etc.). But copy and paste/port is unfortunately the story of arma 3 so far and the worst thing about the game. I think BI think that setting it in the future gives them a license to do whatever they want and they don't have to give a logical explanation for it because it's the future and you don't know what will happen. If they made it modern, near future or in the past they couldn't get away with what they have done and would be ridiculed for it as it's meant to be a so-called "realistic" game.

Edited by clydefrog

Nice one BIS.

Well no accutuly. Remember there was a civil war in Altis. The Lynx and Warrior could just be from the previous regime that were friendly with UK.

Nice one BIS.

^^^ this.

Well no accutuly. Remember there was a civil war in Altis. The Lynx and Warrior could just be from the previous regime that were friendly with UK.

I highly doubt the UK would give them brand new Warriors, or allow them to fall in to enemy hands. I've seen and experianced first hand how penny pinching and jack our government are when it comes to combat recovery of equipment like the for mentioned.

If anything they would have BMP3 as there IFV of choice or the latest model of BMP2.

Even the UK still uses the FV432 Bulldog.

Like when we sold Hawks to Indonesia you mean?

Yes those super hightech aircraft that we would really have dramas scrapping with..

Well UK sold Warriors to Kuwait and the WildCats to South Korea - wheres the problem?

Aye but there hardly going to have issues with base model warriors?

there not tooled up with 40mm guns or up-armored and fitted with the latest electronics are they?

We also sold Merlins to the danish and Italians too

Edit

-------------------

You know what After looking at the Warrior in game I think you could pull that off if you gave it, its old turret and 30mm RARDEN.

But surely the latest warrior should be on blufor side as well as the merlin, leopard, and wildcat?

Edited by Cross888
Further Research

Nice one BIS.

This^