Sign in to follow this  
stanerzz

Afghanistan life !

Okay very basic idea that i though wile watching a war in Afghanistan documentary,

Here we go !

-=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--= Afghanistan life --=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Afghanistan life will be a server based on the normal altis/stratis life servers. however here is the twist, Police will not be on the server and civvies's will be played as Afghanistan nationals

BLUEFOR : British and american forces

Independent : Afghan national army and police

Civilian : Afghanistan civilians

The map would have to be a

DBo Afghanistan3 [bETA] by deanos beano NOT

Clafghan by Minimalaco & Robster as i had previously suggested. This will need to be imported to arma 3.

All i ask is that you involve me in the development of this mission as i do not have the skills to make it by myself nor have the money to run a server. I believe that people would love this mission and really get involved in playing it.

My contact details are found below however comment's in the reply section is preferred

Game name :L/Cpl Stanley

Email address : askjosh96 @ gmail.com

Moderator or admin if there is a thread problem please message me before removing, Thanks

Edited by Stanerzz

Okay very basic idea that i though wile watching a war in Afghanistan documentary,

Here we go !

-=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--= Afghanistan life --=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

Afghanistan life will be a server based on the normal altis/stratis life servers. however here is the twist, Police will not be on the server and civvies's will be played as Afghanistan nationals

BLUEFOR : British and american forces

Independent : Afghan national army and police

Civilian : Afghanistan civilians

The map would have to be a Clafghan by Minimalaco & Robster. This will need to be imported to arma 3.

All i ask is that you involve me in the development of this mission as i do not have the skills to make it by myself nor have the money to run a server. I believe that people would love this mission and really get involved in playing it.

My contact details are found below however comment's in the reply section is preferred

Game name :L/Cpl Stanley

Email address : askjosh96@gmail.com

Moderator or admin if there is a thread problem please message me before removing, Thanks

uhmm... what?

How you wanna import Clafghan? It needs Arma 2 OA stuff to work

I'm not to sure at the moment, Maybe some sort of porting could be done i really don't know like i said i'm not much of a developer just an idea that popped into my head or if that is not possible there is an Afghanistan map in development currently at the BETA stage

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

uhmm... what?

What do you mean by "uhmm... what?" Do you think its a really bad idea ?

Edited by Stanerzz

I'm not to sure at the moment, Maybe some sort of porting could be done i really don't know like i said i'm not much of a developer just an idea that popped into my head or if that is not possible there is an Afghanistan map in development currently at the BETA stage

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

What do you mean by "uhmm... what?" Do you think its a really bad idea ?

So u looking for loosers who do ur pointless idea :P? Thats cool man.

You're pretty much describing Arma 2 life. Just my 2 cents.

Oh i never played an arma 2 life server as i was not that much into life server's its only since i have been on arma 3 i have started playing stratis/state life

---------- Post added at 02:02 ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 ----------

So u looking for loosers who do ur pointless idea :P? Thats cool man.

I'm saying that its an idea that if some one was looking to develop a different life server maybe they could consider, I don't have the knowledge oh how to make a life server so its not worth my trying but i though why not post it on BIS and see what people think about it

So, its just a request. And for requests we have sticky threads (one for addons and one for missions, so choose wisely!).