Sign in to follow this  
matteo1944

How to activate FLIR

I know that there is flir in this game but the problem is I don't know how to activate it,is it done via script? game interface? HOW? please help me out!

Edited by Matteo1944

I know that there is flir in this game but the problem is I don't know how to activate it,is it done via script? game interface? HOW? please help me out!

You are currently posting in the Arma1 section, FLIR is only available in game Arma2 Operation Arrowhead. However a script maybe able to simulate the affect in Arma1.

I saw videos of ARMA 1 that shows flir,and XAM 1.6 has an option to activate it (I like XAM 1.6,but ace+flir=awesome gameplay)

Edited by Matteo1944

I saw videos of ARMA 1 that shows flir,and XAM 1.6 has an option to activate it (I like XAM 1.6,but ace+flir=awesome gameplay)

That may have been an video effect. In Arma 1 by default FLIR is not possible. The only way to do it would be by a mod/script.

I know it is not real flir effect,more of an grey overlay or something like that,and no matter what I like it and I would like to know script that simulates it. I am sorry for bothering everybody but I do not know how to script a s***...