Sign in to follow this  
marksinnerdemon

Issue with hackers on unlocked servers?

We had some script kiddy apparently hop on tonight, and hijack a mulitplayer mission tonight. Not a big deal because we just stuck a password on it, but we had PUG players just having fun on the server, and not it got locked.

Anyways here are the questions.

1. Anyone else getting issues with this?

2. Is this easier on certian maps (I forget one we were running it was a 36 player mission that spawns in random towns)?

Just asking out of interest.

So what are your server settings in regards of security ?

BattlEye ?

Verify Signatures ?

Sorry for the delay.

BattleEye I believe, this was more of a question of sorts because I don't work with the server to much someone else does. We just happened to have that little even and I figured I would ask if this was coming up very often or not. Thanks for the replies.

BattleEye I believe...

If you aren't checking v2 signatures, you had might as well name your server "Script Kiddies' Paradise". It's shocking how many servers are leaving themselves wide open like this.

If you aren't checking v2 signatures, you had might as well name your server "Script Kiddies' Paradise". It's shocking how many servers are leaving themselves wide open like this.

har har. Yeah leaving your server open like that basically means anybody can write a script and it will run. Good for friends, bad for pubs.

If you are in a server without admin, you can try to vote yourself admin to kick him.

in caht jusr type: #vote admin YourName