Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

Post you favorite web-comics

LMAO at the Monkey one that is HILARIOUS!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Aug. 29 2002,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Already posted these a while back but here ya go:

rb20001229.gif

rb20010105.gif<span id='postcolor'>

EN is top notch.

Shame it's finished sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ Aug. 30 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EN is top notch.

Shame it's finished sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep but a sequel of sorts is coming...and hey EN lasted over 300 strips....I'm tempted to print e'm off at college one night biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ Aug. 30 2002,10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Aug. 29 2002,23wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Already posted these a while back but here ya go:

rb20001229.gif

rb20010105.gif<span id='postcolor'>

EN is top notch.

Shame it's finished sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Be careful, that comic may be offensive to some wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Some pretty good ones out there smile.gif

I remember one of the real toons where it had four squares.

It was set out like a survey. In the first square we see a mic and a guy dressed up with a balaclava and a Kalishnakov. The dude with the mic asks what game are you playing sir? 'Counter strike'

Next panel: A guy with a leather coatwith a gas mask with tubes leading to a oxygen tank. The soldier has a Flame thrower

'What game are you playing sir?' Return to Caslte Wolfenstein

I cant remember what came next, so lets just say it was a Unreal Tournoment one. The last one had a guy with a bullet wound to the head, and he was missing an arm. His chest was splattered in blood. 'What game are you playing sir?' Soldier of Fortune 2'

Thats roughly how it went, but not 100%

At the time I was right into SOF2 so I found it ammusing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Sep. 15 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sl007.gif

Sexy Losers! Its great!

http://sexylosers.keenspace.com

Penny Arcade is also great!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. I love Sexy Losers. The Madame X strips crack me up.

Penny Arcade is great because it's so true to life. Well, mine anyway tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 15 2002,15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Be careful, that comic may be offensive to some wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what? It's true though, have you ever had holy communion? Jesus DOES taste too dry and stale! biggrin.gif, j/k. My friend, anything may be offensive to some one, and I for one don't loose too much sleep over the off chance that something I said might have been offensive. Otherwise life's no fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,03:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">07-22-02.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Yeah!! What the hell IS wrong with Pennywise??!?

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif