Sign in to follow this  
alduric

ASM - Arma Samples Mod

Do the armor and quality of the cover the vehicles provide relative to how good they were in ArmA 2? As in, could I rely on a certain vehicle to take as many hits as they did in Arma 2? Or at least close to it?

And also, I am really happy to see someone making a mod off of the Arma Samples. Me and my friends will really love to use these vehicles when it is released.

Edited by Milne

Is there anyway I can get your PhysX for the helicopters? I can't get Anything to work on my helicopter, its airborne due to a shitty guide but it doesn't have working rotors, the turrets stationary and so on.

really looking forward to this addon.

Old weapons like M2,konkurs,ffar,are going to work also in A3 world?

Is there anyway I can get your PhysX for the helicopters? I can't get Anything to work on my helicopter, its airborne due to a shitty guide but it doesn't have working rotors, the turrets stationary and so on.

Sorry mate, atm no source to public. We can cooperate mby soon? I made stuff for ur mod ;)

really looking forward to this addon.

Old weapons like M2,konkurs,ffar,are going to work also in A3 world?

Already working, also my mod is under closed tests by one of ArmA group so soooon some videos.

Send me ur stuff i take a look. From me, no source atm.

Send me ur stuff i take a look. From me, no source atm.

:D I will love you forever. I finally got a MI-35 in game.. But only the pilots fan will spin xD The rotors refuse to move.

Edited by AtinAkiri

:D I will love you forever. I finally got a MI-35 in game.. But only the pilots fan will spin xD The rotors refuse to move.

you dont get it do you... THE FAN IS THE ROTOR xD but still thats a bummer that hopefully will be fixed

My plan is to convert ALL vehicles from samples, but i take much time. Im trying do one/two per day. Im 100% sure that yes, we will have SpecOps Hum.

You could release an initial package and then upgrade it when you get time, just an idea!

Looking forward to it! Good job!

You could release an initial package and then upgrade it when you get time, just an idea!

Looking forward to it! Good job!

I second this,

If they work pretty well as it is now please release what you have and just release updates as you go along.

I already release it for one of Coop communities :) for test phase, be patient mate.

I already release it for one of Coop communities :) for test phase, be patient mate.

If you could get in touch, you said you were working on vehicles for my mod?

i have an Itchy feeling in my butt that the group is the 15th MEU, because they said this is their last op on ArmA II recently. And they said they wouldn't switch over "untill we have enough modern equipment"

Epic! Can't wait. But where is T90? Tunguska? BMP3?

---------- Post added at 06:24 ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 ----------

BTW sorry for offtopic but i wan't to ask where can i find tutorials how to port those samples to A3 and how to do PhysX and stuff. Thank you.

I have a small suggestion.

Can you eventually fix a small problem with M1A1 and M1A2? I mean, the view from gunner sight, it should be from the "doghouse" at the turret right, "doghouse" when gunner sight is placed, is visible on roof.

ArmA2 had gunner sight in these tanks, wrongly placed on the turret left side and nearly on the gun level, while in reality is as I said on the right side and above on turret roof level.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4559/oa7m.jpg (755 kB)

Alduric, will these be upgraded to use A3 weapons (ex. AH-1Z with DAR or SKYFIRES. Humvee M2 with the M2 from the offroad in A3, and the tow missiles being replaced with Titan ATs,)

Real-world vehicles with fantasy weapon loads? No thanks. I'd vastly prefer the old "real" weapons. I'll have to look into how alternate weapon loads work for vehicles...

But horses for courses. Great work Alduric.

-Olds

Edited by Olds
spelling :)

Do you plan to retexture the vehicles with higher quality textures?

these vehciles look the bomb. GReat work. I agree that the textures look a little dated (cause they are from older versions of arma) and that it must be alot of work. amazing work man!

Real-world vehicles with fantasy weapon loads? No thanks. I'd vastly prefer the old "real" weapons. I'll have to look into how alternate weapon loads work for vehicles...

But horses for courses. Great work Alduric.

-Olds

you do realize that all these weapons exist just under different names, if im not mistaking DARs are HYDRAs and Skyfires are S-8s arma isnt even futuristic if you look at all thats in it, other than the T-100 and the OPFOR uniform, everything exists today

you do realize that all these weapons exist just under different names, if i'm not mistaking DARs are HYDRAs and Skyfires are S-8s arma isnt even futuristic if you look at all thats in it, other than the T-100 and the OPFOR uniform, everything exists today

heck, i think part of the opfor uniform is russian. Or just the helmet at least. But yes, everything is pretty much real.

Let's not rehash the "Arma 3 stuff is real" argument. It's a moot point. Some people aren't interested in the future theme and I'm one of them. This mod is about bringing Arma 2 stuff into Arma 3 for a reason, moving on...