Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Special AK-47 For a Friend!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

maybe it because he ported cs:s contents?

this is reason why i hate cs so much

Hello friend, your AK is perfect, but I'll give a hint, their AK even in another version are coming out with the top changed, the ejector capsules is never left! hugs!

As stated above, it is not just the ejection port that is on the wrong side, it is every control and detail is reversed. Same issue on the marksman rifle pack with the SCAR Mk 17.

It is a simple fix if you have the modeling software, but if you are just using CSS weapons, there is part of the problem...

Just my 2 cents.

i didnt pick the model my Friend did i just converted it and created the addon with it

Could your friend fix the ejection port then? I hope the gun isn't just ripped from some other game >_>

If you have the software to convert the model, it shouldn't be any problem to mirror it.

SMOD (and I think Garry´s MOD) for HL2 had an option on the weapons script to MIRROR the weapon (as it was coded to accept CSS .gcf, and we used it a lot when scripting those weapons in, as most of CSS models are dumbly mirrored), I am just guessimating, but wouldn´t be possible to mirror the model through configs or scripts?

Not really. It's also kind of a hacky way to fix the problem. He clearly already has some form of modelling package, and I can't think of one that wouldn't allow you to simply select the whole model and mirror it.

Also, CS models aren't really "dumbly" mirrored. The original game was made with the players holding the weapons left handed, and in order to add a right-handed option without redoing all the first person animations, the game just mirrors them, which results in the weapons displaying wrong if you have them set to be displayed as right handed. Custom weapons made for CS are therefore usually modeled and then mirrored so they display properly for right-handed users.

By the way, I don't suppose this particular model has normal and specular maps?

Edited by roshnak

I love this!! My new favorite other than a few things. IMO the firing sound could use a little work. Other then that, echoing the ejection port thing too. Also, this is normal IME for v1.0 weapon addons, but as you may notice the side rail attachments are off (above the rail). Good work otherwise!

What are the class names?

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical_SOS_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical_ACO_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical_ARCO_pointer_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical2_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical2_SOS_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical2_ACO_F

srifle_IraqAK47Tactical2_ARCO_pointer_F

muzzle_AK47

762x39_30rnds_AK47

Great mod, Mike!...Thanks!!

I like alot!

:rolleyes:

A thing that I noticed is that the "MRCO" scope doesnt work on your guns! (I've tried on the Tactical AK-74 and on the AN-94)

Is possible to fix this little thing?...or...

Maybe if you use the "ASDG Joint Rails" configs on your guns to assure compatibility with others attachments will make your mods even better!!!

Again, Thank for that great and beautiful AK!!

PLss help mine does not have sounds? 

You are aware of that its a dead mod, right?

PLss help mine does not have sounds? 

the sound from weapons in mods broke a while ago when arma 3 got updated (it was the Zeus Update, wasn't it?). I think you can make a external config to make it work again but I don't know how - you can use google to find a solution.