Sign in to follow this  
FutureMartian

Can't Complete First Small Rover Mission

Hi guys, love the game, but I've been having an issue. Every time I research the Small Rover and get the first small rover mission in Kaiser Crater I can't complete it because it says a requirement for the mission is the Soil Analysis Probe, which I can't put on the rover because there is no valid slot for it. If I am doing something wrong with the Tech Tree then I would love to know what I am doing wrong.

Hello, FutureMartian! Can you send me ref. number of that mission? I'll check it asap. ;-)

Hi Thales! Thanks for helping me, the mission ref. is 7163. Also since the newest small update a new mission in Kaiser Crater has showed up with the same problem, that mission ref. is 2126. Thanks again!

I see it now. Both missions are suitable for medium rover, not the small one. There are some ground analysis and it cannot be done with small rover without robotic arm. Rewards were wrongly set and I adjusted it. I'll see if there can be done something more not to show small rover as a possible vehicle for these missions.

Ok, thank you so much. By the way, will there be more missions added for the small rover in future updates, because the only small rover missions that show up are the two missions that you said were actually meant for the medium rover.

Yes, campaign is still WIP and we are adding more missions so every vehicle is useful and will have enough missions to do.