sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

the mod is broken since mid 2014 due to various arma patches and it just got worse with the following patches

Ahh. That's too bad. It works great for me somehow, and it seems like a really great mod. However if it stopped working mid 2014, how come it got released on Armaholic 2014-10-23.

Ahh. That's too bad. It works great for me somehow, and it seems like a really great mod. However if it stopped working mid 2014, how come it got released on Armaholic 2014-10-23.

never said it was fully broken

so i´ve downloaded the mod with its dependencies (xlib, xactionUI) and wanted to test it. i could put the items into my inventory however i could not open the interaction menu. the Default keys did not work and the custom ones also didnt. i added  "this call X39_MedSys_fnc_InitializeUnitevery" to every  Unit (including myself) and put down the module in the Editor but still the same result.

This Mod is not developed anymore and not functional with the latest Version of Arma 3 afaik. As you see the last Reply was 5 years ago and the Version of the Mod itself is 6 years old.

And i would be nice if Moderators will close this Topic.