sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

there is a way that only the module is placed and all actions work in AI as dragging, carrying, bendage, Knockout, unconscious etc ... without having to put anything in the Init each AI unit? ... I think put a lot of work in each Init code of AI in SP ... Thank:j:

in short?

No

the AI was never to be supported at all (even if some sort of support for AI is inside)

to enable it on all units (!!AFTER MISSION START!!) simply use

please note that it is recommended by me to ignore the module then and just to use this peice of code ^^

{
WHATEVER_CODE_YOU_NEED
}foreach allMissionUnits "CAManBase";

greets

X39

in short?

No

the AI was never to be supported at all (even if some sort of support for AI is inside)

to enable it on all units (!!AFTER MISSION START!!) simply use

please note that it is recommended by me to ignore the module then and just to use this peice of code ^^

{
WHATEVER_CODE_YOU_NEED
}foreach allMissionUnits "CAManBase";

greets

X39

Hey, I can't get the carry/drag to work. It says "this makes no sense". Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hello all,

we're trying to test the xmed sys which is a great thing in our opinion, since we tried the agm one but really didnt like the simplified options, and the death on hit feature. So we're trying to work the xmed with the agm, but we have a curious problem, even if we have the medikits, and the tourniquet, we actually cant select them through the options, and apply them.

Any wild guess why we experience this?

UPDATE

Problem solved, seemd that the test mission had such limitations.

But we are handling the hearing stuff, and we are wondering if we can lower the strenght of the effects, since few rounds shot can deaf you. Or remove at all this feature.

Edited by ABeardedBear

Hello all,

we're trying to test the xmed sys which is a great thing in our opinion, since we tried the agm one but really didnt like the simplified options, and the death on hit feature. So we're trying to work the xmed with the agm, but we have a curious problem, even if we have the medikits, and the tourniquet, we actually cant select them through the options, and apply them.

Any wild guess why we experience this?

UPDATE

Problem solved, seemd that the test mission had such limitations.

But we are handling the hearing stuff, and we are wondering if we can lower the strenght of the effects, since few rounds shot can deaf you. Or remove at all this feature.

good that your update solved

check the wiki for your second problem:

http://wiki.unitedtacticalforces.de/index.php/XMedSys

good that your update solved

check the wiki for your second problem:

http://wiki.unitedtacticalforces.de/index.php/XMedSys

I also had this problem however I testing the mission on my local machine before uploading it to the server when i boot the game and everything is all said and done the hearing does not enable. And at the bottom of the screen i get

[X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing] #1: "0.25#line 15 "X39_MedSys_Settings\config.cpp"" is type String, must be SCALAR. -1 used instead.

I know this is referring to the Hearing CureValue but for some reason it just does not seem to work enable while on my local machine in the editor.

I also had this problem however I testing the mission on my local machine before uploading it to the server when i boot the game and everything is all said and done the hearing does not enable. And at the bottom of the screen i get

[X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing] #1: "0.25#line 15 "X39_MedSys_Settings\config.cpp"" is type String, must be SCALAR. -1 used instead.

I know this is referring to the Hearing CureValue but for some reason it just does not seem to work enable while on my local machine in the editor.

please paste your serverconfig then

you might missed a semicolon ';' somewhere or something like that ^^

Oh yep now that you mentioned that yes there is a semi colon missing. Thx!

Using XMedSys 0.3.8b Beta with AGM (and it's Interaction menus), it's impossible to load/unload into/from vehicles, there is no entry in the code on GitHub.

Since medical sub-menu is full you can put it where drag/carry is, plenty of space there and you don't have to add anything to the menu itself.

https://github.com/X39/XMedSys1/issues/20

Edited by Jonpas

Many thanks for informing us about the new release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (X39) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello all,

Congrats on an awesome addition to the arma community.

Can u please confirm that the AI can be a medic using this mod?

BR.

Hello all,

Congrats on an awesome addition to the arma community.

Can u please confirm that the AI can be a medic using this mod?

BR.

you can make the AI as medic but it is not officially supported and the AI wont do anything

So what you are saying is , the AI can't use this mods Items to heal.

I have a mission where I am not the medic and I have an AI medic with me. Can he still heal me?

because in AGM the AI medics are just useless.

BR.

So what you are saying is , the AI can't use this mods Items to heal.

I have a mission where I am not the medic and I have an AI medic with me. Can he still heal me?

because in AGM the AI medics are just useless.

BR.

same with XMedSys

the AI wont automatically search other units for healing

that would require a mod from the size of XMedSys

So this is a Mod mainly for PvP.

If I go to the action menu with a Medic. will I be able to heal myself and units.

BR;

I originally posted this in the RHS release post and I was told to put it into the specific mod forums. Here's the original post:http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-(AFRF-and-USAF)-Release-0-3-0&p=2808549&viewfull=1#post2808549

---

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

I originally posted this in the RHS release post and I was told to put it into the specific mod forums. Here's the original post:http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-(AFRF-and-USAF)-Release-0-3-0&p=2808549&viewfull=1#post2808549

---

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

xmed is not manipulating scrollwheel actions in any way

its just causing a lil script load in background (which also should not prevent that)

xmed is not manipulating scrollwheel actions in any way

its just causing a lil script load in background (which also should not prevent that)

I also had this problem. The combination of the 3 mods (XMed, AiATP, and RHS:Escalation) breaks the turrets completely for every RHS vehicle. Not just the main gun turrets the MGs mounted on the vehicles will not work as well. Not just for the players but the AI as well. The gunner position is not just available through the scroll menu the gunners position disappears entirely. You can try to set player as a gunner in an RHS vehicle on the editor and it will not load the game. Whatever combination happens between those 3 mods something breaks the turrets entirely.. So Anton is not the only person to have this problem.

If i had to guess it has something to do with being able to pull people out of turrets. But i don't know why it doesn't occur if you don't have AiATP installed. XMed appears to play fine with RHS but for whatever those 3 together break RHS entirely.

just one more thing regarding this issue, having thos three mods enabled does not only break rhs vehicles but also vanilla tanks. we had that issue just the other day when someone startet our modset together with rhs, he could not enter the merkava and also he could not see the turret being turned by somebody else

Edited by B.A.Verrecus

You guys might wana try removing agm integration pbo from xmedsys and try it again

You guys might wana try removing agm integration pbo from xmedsys and try it again

Confirmed it is the AGMintegration pbo that causes all turrets on the RHS vehicles to stop functioning.

Please use armaholic (sancron is not willed to update my mods frontpage anymore)

I've already posted it in MCC, but since the last update of MCC (which if I read correctly they are using super_flash flashbang grenades) there's a blurr in the edges of the screen. I've already identified it as a problem between MCC and XmedSys.

Is anyone having this same issue?

Wasn't super_flash fixed in the past?