sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

@God-Father

XMedSys do not working together with the respawn system. Its only working on the Player and if you die it triggers "respawn". Where to and how is not the work of XMedsys.

hi, I'm appreciate your work.

After update, earplugs affect too much, so I write " X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_earplugManipulationValue = 0.8; " in MedSys_Serverconfig.hpp but it did not change anything.

It doesn't do anything for me either. IE: If I use the earplugs at all whether the setting is at 0, .2, .8 or 1 all sound goes away so I disabled the feature.

It doesn't do anything for me either. IE: If I use the earplugs at all whether the setting is at 0, .2, .8 or 1 all sound goes away so I disabled the feature.

Yepp, same here!

Found this 1PARA:-

To perform medical actions in-game you should bind two 'User Action' keys in your ArmA 3 controls. (Configure > Controls > Custom controls)

User Action #1 - Self Interaction Menu

This is for examining and administering first aid to yourself.

User Action #2 - Others Interaction Menu

This is for the examining and administering of first aid upon others.

Default bindings exist as 'Insert' and 'Delete', further customization may be found within the userconfig file.

Hi. I just checked everything regarding the new version of XmedSys. My soldiers stream all the time, I made ​​sure that the earplugs did no impact on the sound, except TFAR. The renewed hearing is also faster.

But my question is different, is that the carrying module is a known bug or is it some incompatibility with other mods? I have something like this: http://imgur.com/1eY9leY

Thanks for your answers. And well done for your work.

hi, I'm appreciate your work.

After update, earplugs affect too much, so I write " X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_earplugManipulationValue = 0.8; " in MedSys_Serverconfig.hpp but it did not change anything.

How can I solve it?

I have the same problem,but if i want to play with earplugs i edith the mission if ur write it in the init of your mission X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_earplugManipulationValue = 0.8; it works on the server.

First I would like to commend the excellent work done in this mod.

Second, I would like to request that included Portuguese translation in Brazil mod. I already did and I would like you to take a look. Where you approve, I would ask that would include.

Please contact me so I can send it.

Grateful.

Sorry if asked before:

Just playing in the single player with mission I create in mission editor.

• I could not find the class name for the ear plugs to add to each solider (I make many soldiers playable).
  • I have had no luck disabling this feature in the config.....
  • Also where do I place the plugs for them to be of use? Seems I go deaf even with silenced weapons.

Thanks look forward to using this.

Sorry if asked before:

Just playing in the single player with mission I create in mission editor.

• I have had no luck disabling this feature in the config.....

To disable the hearing system, if you are running a dedicated server.

Go into the usercongif folder and edit the MedSys_ServerConfig.hpp file

Add the following line:

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

I have successfully disabled the deafness with that line. However, if I try to add any of the other config settings it tends to break Xmed. For example, trying to reduce the instance of broken legs using any of the following either causes Xmed to stop working altogether or weird behaviour such as the feedback hint to stop working.

X39_MedSys_var_Legs_DamageBeforeProneOnly = 0.2;

or

X39_MedSys_var_Legs_AllowBrokenLegs = false;

Also, if anyone has successfully managed to work out how the limitations (enabler?) system actually works so I can have only medics doing medical stuff and normal riflemen only using bandages and morphine, please send me a screenshot?

I have successfully disabled the deafness with that line. However, if I try to add any of the other config settings it tends to break Xmed. For example, trying to reduce the instance of broken legs using any of the following either causes Xmed to stop working altogether or weird behaviour such as the feedback hint to stop working.

or

Also, if anyone has successfully managed to work out how the limitations (enabler?) system actually works so I can have only medics doing medical stuff and normal riflemen only using bandages and morphine, please send me a screenshot?

I have this in my server config and so far is working.

/*

* See

* http://x39software.unitedtacticalforces.de/wiki/index.php?title=XMedSys_serverConfig

* to find out how to setup this!

*/

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

or

check the functions instead of the modules

:confused: I don't know if it's a bug, but somehow i can't user the Custom Action 2 so I can't heal others. Yes, I was also a Medic and yes i also bound keys to it. I nearly tryed my whole keyboard now... Any idea?

:confused: I don't know if it's a bug, but somehow i can't user the Custom Action 2 so I can't heal others. Yes, I was also a Medic and yes i also bound keys to it. I nearly tryed my whole keyboard now... Any idea?

most of the time i have herd of problems like this is because the person tryin to heal has an outdated/older version of xmed then what is running on the server.

most of the time i have herd of problems like this is because the person tryin to heal has an outdated/older version of xmed then what is running on the server.

My Community gave me the newest Version and i tryed to heal a AI Charackter with the Modules on my Editor. I don't get it why it won't do what its supposed to do. :s

Because you can't heal AI you need to test the action on a player !

Hi !

Still playing with XmedSys here, i think we've found a bug, or at least it's an issue.

So we tweaked the audio variables so you become deaf more quickly, but some guys began to complain that it was too quick. They were only shot once and became deaf.

So i checked, made a few tests and it seems that some shots in trees or the floor near you are "louder" than your own shots, and it make you deaf almost instantly. Is that possible or am i making a mistake. I hope you could find that out.

I also made a request in the feedback tracker for more variables in the audio scripts. We'd like to be able to set the quickness of the loss of hear, the length of deafness and the time of pregression while your hearing is back. Also, when you're deaf, i think it'd be more immersive too still hear loud and low sounds, kinda like in the water. I hope i'll be implemented in XMS2

Do i understand correctly that you´re already use the XMed Variables to modify this stuff or do you change the sound parameter of the Gunshot itself?

I was trying to figure out how to use this function in the serverconfig, but for the life of me cannot figure it out. It would be awesome if some one could write an example on how to use it. I looked at the website and I didn't understand it too well and I used the example as help from the devreadme but I only get errors and the game won't start.

This was the best I could get

[] call X39_MedSys_fnc_pushLimitations;

["BANDAGE", "",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["BLOOD", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["BLOOD", "B_recon_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["DEFIBRILLATE", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["DEFIBRILLATE", "B_recon_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["EPINEPHRINE", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["EPINEPHRINE", "B_recon_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["MORPHINE", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["MORPHINE", "B_recon_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["MEDKIT", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["MEDKIT", "B_recon_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

["TOURNIQUET", "",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

Sometimes i´m so freaking stupid -___-°

["MEDKIT", "B_medic_F",] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitationToClass;

X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable = true;

["BLOOD", "B_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["BLOOD", "B_recon_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["DEFIBRILLATE", "B_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["DEFIBRILLATE", "B_recon_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["EPINEPHRINE", "B_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["EPINEPHRINE", "B_recon_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["MORPHINE", "B_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["MORPHINE", "B_recon_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["MEDKIT", "B_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;
["MEDKIT", "B_recon_medic_F"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;

[] call X39_MedSys_fnc_pushLimitations;

/edit

Not working,

we work on it

Edited by Astrell

It seems like hard to know peopled downed, since people who downed can't speak to others and it downed without sound effect, like body slammed to ground or painful moan, it's hard to notice who is downed, we are fight with army not the silent assassin right?. it would be better if you add some little squick or painfull moan sound when man downed,

Edited by kgino1045

How to remove/disable arma 3 vanilla medkit? There is any way to add XMedSys stuffs to ai's as enemy side, so players can get some medic stuffs from their dead body?

@kgino1045

Not in my opinion, sry. Maybe X39 want to add some features but i dont see any need to change the mechanics.

Take care of yourself. ;)

@Persian

Scripting 101. Please ask (or better search) in the Scripting Section/Forum.

But i did a feature request for XMS1+2 ( this time really!!! ) for "tear open" FAKs and Medkits.