sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

Hi, I love the work you provided, also I found a small error in your <Key ID="STR_X39_MedSys_var__Option_PutEarplugs"> on your French translation is missing an "h" Frenc really a small detail.

Regarding your request, you seek a competent Medic in the game, or a doctor of profession?

thank you

Hi, I love the work you provided, also I found a small error in your <Key ID="STR_X39_MedSys_var__Option_PutEarplugs"> on your French translation is missing an "h" Frenc really a small detail.

Regarding your request, you seek a competent Medic in the game, or a doctor of profession?

thank you

a professional

not a ingame medic ^^ sry if its not that clear

What would a reasonable value for X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_CureValue be to have hearing restored after 5-6mins?

We have a guy a little too shy to post (god knows what would happen in an operating room, assumably he becomes "Doc Warlord - fear no blood" !)

Anyway he wanted to pass on this doc he wrote for you. Hope it helps

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-qTkiA8LC8GqQ1GOkuxNNdMSImeVqywaRfmvd2l3vw0/edit

By the way the good work is all by Whiplash... our very own Doc. Warlord of the cold north.

SJ

Heyas, my unit is looking to switch to XMed (we have been testing it on weekday ops and love it, now we want to make it our official health system). This last patch seems to have re-broken the limitation system (atleast in the modules version). Do you have a rough idea of how long until a new patch comes out to fix this (not trying to pressure you, just trying to plan out our next few ops and whether to use this or not).

much thanksness

DasClark

Heyas, my unit is looking to switch to XMed (we have been testing it on weekday ops and love it, now we want to make it our official health system). This last patch seems to have re-broken the limitation system (atleast in the modules version). Do you have a rough idea of how long until a new patch comes out to fix this (not trying to pressure you, just trying to plan out our next few ops and whether to use this or not).

much thanksness

DasClark

as the work on XMS2 started (plan to get a usable alpha out for closed testing communities this weekend (still need to choose some ...)) and i got plenty much stuff to do next month (final exams ... yeah ... need to start learning next week :F so progress depends on my progress there ^^)

idk

hopefully soon

btw

funfact about XMS2:

XMS2 now has 60 variables to configure its behaviour (growing with every hour passing) but nearly no features to show ^^

Searching official testing communities for XMS2

please send me a small application with basic informations about your community and why you want to test XMS2 as soon as i got the alpha ready

thx

X39

Edited by X39

Thanks for the response. Can't wait to see the new system. We have loved the old one in testing.

DasClark

Can a small set of parameters be included for mission setup? I mean in addition to the server configuration.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes, put it in any init field of a module or in the init file itself. But serverconfig will overwrite the settings

By the way the good work is all by Whiplash... our very own Doc. Warlord of the cold north.

SJ

Finally, after some waiting time the registration works - so this would be me.

Thank you for XMED - ArmA isn't complete without a fun medical system!

some sort of current WIP stuff of XMS2 (maybe i should setup a seperate thread for this ... but yeah ...)

Good to hear that you are expanding your medical system, but after last update with earplugs and deafening addon it gave me only problems.

First of all, for my missions I don't always want to give everyone earplugs (when I'm making partisans like missions for example) and because of that people get deafness very quickly even with low caliber weapons (5.56) and even when that weapons have fire supressors which should make them silent. SD weapons make you deaf quickly - that is something I don't like.

Second problem is bullets flying nearby player, they also make you deaf quickly, I don't think they should.

In ArmA 2 ACE2 mod deafness was very good and balanced, only weapons with caliber equal or bigger than 7.62 was able to make you deaf - that was good.

Also some players reported me that even with earplugs they sometimes get deaf.

Because of that problems I have to disable that module on server.

Please address that problems.

Best regards.

Intead of disabling module, you could disable only deafening?

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = false;

Intead of disabling module, you could disable only deafening?

Yes I meant that.

So if you've disabled it.... what exactly are you asking for ?

SD weapons make you deaf quickly - that is something I don't like.

Second problem is bullets flying nearby player, they also make you deaf quickly, I don't think they should.

In ArmA 2 ACE2 mod deafness was very good and balanced, only weapons with caliber equal or bigger than 7.62 was able to make you deaf - that was good.

He is asking for what he asked I expect!

Can someone post up a complete list of Xmedsys Variables that can be acessed? Such as:

We also had big problems with the earplug / hearing system. even with earplug we had some strange sound stuttering on each player, earplugs disapear. some players get damage when other players get damage. zeus player gets red damage screen every time a player or ai gets damage. Animations are often strange when backpacking other players. Its quite nice your mod but we have a bunch of "bugs" that makes less fun.

Sounds like the mods is not correctly initialized.

/*only for German:

Kannst mir mal deine Serverconfig schicken oder wenn ihr keine verwendet dann das Modul Setup und prüfe mal ob die Mods richtig geladen werden.

Im zweifel geht auch gerne mal: Arma 3 client öffnen mit aktuellsten Xmed addons, alle module löschen und neu setzen.

Das gegenstände verschwinden ist auch sehr seltsam und hat mit Xmed nichts zu tun. Überprüft ob Scripts wirklich nur da ausgeführt werden wo sie hinsollen (Local, Global, Server).

Klingt eher nach nem kaputten Ausrüstungsscript.

*/

Try it mate, extrem hardcore-secret-two-finger-dead-punch-progamer Workarounds. Do not tell to anybody else! :rolleyes:

Hello!

We are experiencing problems with Xmed since the patch that brought in the earplugs. When we updated it, we have no option to give epinephrine, do CPR, defibrillate, etc. Our only options are to bandage, check, morphine and the torniquate. I'll give a dropbox link to the mission so maybe someone can find out what the problem is. I only left in the base module for Xmed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qmue1tligay2ew/mcc_sandboxR20_1_%3DBTC%3D_logistic_FPS_VAS_IgiLoad_Xmed.altis.pbo

I didnt find the classnames @ wiki. Want to put all the stuff on the people.

Hello!

We are experiencing problems with Xmed since the patch that brought in the earplugs. When we updated it, we have no option to give epinephrine, do CPR, defibrillate, etc. Our only options are to bandage, check, morphine and the torniquate. I'll give a dropbox link to the mission so maybe someone can find out what the problem is. I only left in the base module for Xmed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qmue1tligay2ew/mcc_sandboxR20_1_%3DBTC%3D_logistic_FPS_VAS_IgiLoad_Xmed.altis.pbo

Oops, looks like X39 adopted the TCCC thought process that doing CPR in the middle of an AO is frequently futile in it's efforts. But, who knows?