sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

It seems like the Tourniquet make eternal blood stop so the character go to panic, it's ok if medic or other person treat that character with med-kit, i did only turn on the CBA and Xmedsys in empty stratis map and the result was this.

Ok that's cool

but one thing problem is i re spawned the place where i died, not sure it's because happen server sync.

i don't have any other revive script and only what i just did was respawn = "Base" in description.txt

It seems like the Tourniquet make eternal blood stop so the character go to panic, it's ok if medic or other person treat that character with med-kit, i did only turn on the CBA and Xmedsys in empty stratis map and the result was this.

Ok that's cool

but one thing problem is i re spawned the place where i died, not sure it's because happen server sync.

i don't have any other revive script and only what i just did was respawn = "Base" in description.txt

did you have a respawn marker?

Ok that's cool

XMedSys is a PURE medical system and only acting while your alive

when youre dead (!alive player) the normal ArmA 3 processing starts

so

check your mission setup and move to the support forums for missions

kindly regards

X39

Yeap it named Base

Assuming players are blufor, it should be named "respawn_west".

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'd like to point out that the Xmed post processing effects stay after you die. So you might have to spectate with blurry vision.

So wait, do I need a serverconfig at all if I'm hosting a game on my pc? Will this work multiplayer if all of our userconfigs are synched? To put it simply, how I can make this work for me and my friends, so far it only allows me to do things.

Keep in mind I'm very new to this so examples are always appreciated.

All the best and much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Hitman, I had the same issues and went over my 15+ variables in serverconfig yesterday. I identified this to be the culprit:

X39_MedSys_var_Pain_AllowMorphineOverdoseEffect = 0; When I simply removed this, the blur was gone.

Hey could you post your exact server config, I'm still trying to figure out how to set one up so that me and my friends can play. So far it will let me heal everyone but they can't heal anyone or themselves. The helps appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Do I need a server config if I'm not running it on a dedicated server?

So I think my problem was that I didn't sync the playable units to the module. Is that what I need to do?

Edited by HitmanTwoFive

@HitmanTwoFive

1. You should make clear everybody use the same Version auf Xlib and XMedSys and the Mods are active.

2. You need the Serverconfig if you want the Settings in ALL of your Missions without setting up the modules every time.

Serverconfig is Global to all Missions and will be loaded and overwrite all Module Setups if not renamed, moved or in /* example */ Tags.

3. DUWS is heavy scripted. I will see if i have enough time to modify the mission to make it compatible to XMedSys.

4. No you dont need to Synch the Player Units to the XMedSys Base module, Yes you need to Synch the Player Units to the XMedSys AddLimitation Module.

Even it is not needed to Synch all Serverconfig of all player - like the Serverconfig FAQ says:

EVERY player can setup a serverconfig but only the SERVERS serverconfig is executed - words of God (X39)

If your hosted or dedicated doesn't matter.

If any of these can be remedied, I'd love to see an example config. So to be clear:

- True death when hit too many times (currently I can unload a whole mag into a player and he won't die)

- Explosions damage more (they don't even knock people out immediately right now)

- Maybe some more realistic examples, like better bleedout times. I know how to change these, but I'm curious to see what works for others.

Thank you.

X39_MedSys_var_KillUnitWhenMaxDamageReached = 1; //Function aktive to kill Player if your receive to much damage, instant respawn!

There is no multiplicator for explosiv damage right now so this cannot be done with XMedSys only.

I cant help you there if nobody else post his serverconfig with this settings. For better understanding for others:

X39_MedSys_var_Bleeding_BloodLossPerTickModificator = 1; //default setting - the higher the number the faster the bleedout.

even works this:

X39_MedSys_var_Bleeding_maxBleeding = 10; //default setting - the higher the number the higher CAN the bleedout BE depending how heavy your wounded.

Important:

I dedected a bug in the forum, sometimes there are spaces in words where it should´nt be because the word seems too long.

thisisaexampleididntputanyspacesinheresoyoucanunderstand

Apologies if this has already been answered, tried searching for an answer, but ended up with nothing.

I've been playing with XMED for a while now, but never really understood how the mod differentiates people who are need to be defibrillated ("dead") and people who need epi ("knocked out").

I've been trying to pay more and more attention on what the status messages say, but it seems like after you deal with bleeding, being 'hurt' and pain you are left with "Target is unresponsive". Sometimes epi works and sometimes you need to defibrillate.

Thanks in advance.

If the target has no pulse, they need to be defibrillated.

It seems you can't get out of a helicopter, maybe other vehicles too, if you go unconscious.

okay great, thanks for the info! I'll test it again

Edited by HitmanTwoFive

The MOD does not work on my dedicated server. Can someone help me?

Seems like Xmedsys is conflict with Alive so limitation is not working properly

i set limitation just as like Xmedsys sample mission, Anyone can handle this?

Someone can say me how to install this mod for a dedicated server !

@kgino1045

JIP problems? There is a known limitation system bug by JIPs. No workarounds. Other Conflicts with Alive are not known.

@Esro

Look on the example Mission.

Someone can say me how to install this mod for a dedicated server !

just put the three Xmedsys modules at map that's all if you don't want limitation then just put the base one

download the xmedsys sample mission and rip that one and try to study

it will let you know how to use xmedsys in alone. but some how it's buggin with ALIVE

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

@kgino1045

JIP problems? There is a known limitation system bug by JIPs. No workarounds. Other Conflicts with Alive are not known.

what i'm saying is if i put limitaion same exactly like a sample mission with my alive setting. all soldiers are available in earplug only even medic

what should i do.. if you don't mind, could you let me email my mission to you and you take a little look sir? :]

sorry mis reading

Edited by kgino1045

When I run a non-dedicated server, the MOD works on my mission. When I start my mission on a dedicated server some functions disappear.

Delete all Limitation Modules if you have Missions/Maps with JIPs. Its NOT working right now.

/Esro

Stop posting Oneliner. Its not helping! Either you or me. I can´t help you if you write only in pieces. Write a GODDAMED CORRECT TEXT with descriptions and Informations.

Thank you ^^

@kgino1045

Sorry, must have missed that one... what's the known limitation... that, er, I didn't know about :)

EDIT - ah ok you typed as i typed.. thanks

Using latest Xmed (0.3.4) and ALiVE, I've been running some tests with Xmed Base Module, Limitations System and individual limitations synced to units plus ALIVE MP/MCP, OPCOM and various other ALiVE_SyS modules. So far everything seems to work as expected.

You dont have any problems with the limitations system on JIP? Please try it out and share your Knowledge.

thx to the nkey im now able to start implement the routines for some upcomming TFAR features so that XMedSys is able to manipulate TeamSpeak also (using TFAR)

Using latest Xmed (0.3.4) and ALiVE, I've been running some tests with Xmed Base Module, Limitations System and individual limitations synced to units plus ALIVE MP/MCP, OPCOM and various other ALiVE_SyS modules. So far everything seems to work as expected.

Did you sat JIP in CQB? also did you play in dedicated server?

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

thx to the nkey im now able to start implement the routines for some upcomming TFAR features so that XMedSys is able to manipulate TeamSpeak also (using TFAR)

Very nice :)