sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

What the...? Constantly on? Erm... Bug?

In Graphic Option is a setup bar, maybe it's help to set the effect on zero till the bug is fixed.

@Astrell

Sorry, I mean what causes a blur on anything you are not focused on? Anything that would be considered "peripheral vision" seems to have this strange blur. Anyway to shut that off?

It's the one that is constantly there when you are perfectly fine.

Thanks!

Create ticket with your exact setup and a (few) screen(s) showing what you mean

Thx X39

@Astrell

Sorry, I mean what causes a blur on anything you are not focused on? Anything that would be considered "peripheral vision" seems to have this strange blur. Anyway to shut that off?

It's the one that is constantly there when you are perfectly fine.

Thanks!

Hitman, I had the same issues and went over my 15+ variables in serverconfig yesterday. I identified this to be the culprit:

X39_MedSys_var_Pain_AllowMorphineOverdoseEffect = 0; When I simply removed this, the blur was gone.

So I'm having a very odd issue. The group I play with has been trying to field test the newest build, but it doesn't seem to initialize on a regular basis. Most of the time, they are only able to interact with themselves and no one else. They will spawn in the game without the blood drop of the right side of the screen, and no one with the mod working correctly can interact with them. But they can still self interact and see the items in the crates.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance for any help.

So I'm having a very odd issue. The group I play with has been trying to field test the newest build, but it doesn't seem to initialize on a regular basis. Most of the time, they are only able to interact with themselves and no one else. They will spawn in the game without the blood drop of the right side of the screen, and no one with the mod working correctly can interact with them. But they can still self interact and see the items in the crates.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Having a same issue, accept I can interact with everyone but no one can interact with me or themselves. However they can check their own and my status and they can put in earplugs but nothing else.

Hello X39,

After testing mostly all of your builds I have to say that this goingt to the right direction.

I´m finally able to use the Limitation-System.

It´s a litte wierd that Limitation has to be enabled to use the items but I don´t give a fuck about that.

Also I was able to restrict the use of Bloodbags and Defibrilators for everyone except the Medicclass.

All done only by placing the Modules (One synced with the Medics and one Synced with all other units)

Unfortunately, while testing, we discoverd some Bugs.

The Limitations won´t work anymore when you join after missionstart or respawn.

(No actions available any more)

Is there a workaround for it?

Perheps by calling your functions via a scrips during connect or respawn.

I´m no scripter but could build something you tell me.

So perhaps anyone could tell me what the modules do in scriptlanguage and how i call a script during respawn / login.

Thanks!

Hello X39,

After testing mostly all of your builds I have to say that this goingt to the right direction.

I´m finally able to use the Limitation-System.

It´s a litte wierd that Limitation has to be enabled to use the items but I don´t give a fuck about that.

Also I was able to restrict the use of Bloodbags and Defibrilators for everyone except the Medicclass.

All done only by placing the Modules (One synced with the Medics and one Synced with all other units)

Unfortunately, while testing, we discoverd some Bugs.

The Limitations won´t work anymore when you join after missionstart or respawn.

(No actions available any more)

Is there a workaround for it?

Perheps by calling your functions via a scrips during connect or respawn.

I´m no scripter but could build something you tell me.

So perhaps anyone could tell me what the modules do in scriptlanguage and how i call a script during respawn / login.

Thanks!

Hey there

Please create a bug report for it

As im not at home i just can imagine that i forgot to publish the limitations after setting them so a solution would be using the script functions for now

Anybody got the dragging/carrying feature working? It starts playing the animation with the "patient" not aligned to it. After the animation is finished I'm not able to move and can only turn around.

Is this a known issue?

Sorry for not reading 90 pages :(

I have the same issue too. I discovered, that if you don't touch anything after selecting drag you will be able to move with patient. But if you move mouse / click anything you will be only able to "rotate" with him.

Wysłane z mojego Xperia Live with Walkman przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have the same issue too. I discovered, that if you don't touch anything after selecting drag you will be able to move with patient. But if you move mouse / click anything you will be only able to "rotate" with him.

Wysłane z mojego Xperia Live with Walkman przy użyciu Tapatalka

Try to press or hold "C" whilst attempting to drag.

Made some tickets regarding various issues to the feedback tracker.

Hope you find them usefull. Feel free to ask for more details.

X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound = 0;

Try removing that line from the config

Try removing that line from the config

Same happened

I try this in dedicated server

Are you using any other mods, and are those the only variables you have defined for xmedsys?

And since that is an internal variable for the mod, do not define it in any case. Even if it was not the source of the error.

Are you using any other mods, and are those the only variables you have defined for xmedsys?

And since that is an internal variable for the mod, do not define it in any case. Even if it was not the source of the error.

No i use only Xmedsys

if X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound = 0;

is dangerous things then how can i shut the ear ringing sound, because it's a bit annoy since the earplug is not working and ear ringing is continuously ringing, so we want to shut that things down

and those

[b alpha 1-1:1 [kgino1045],10.7606] 10

things were happened before i place those variable at init.sqf and server config

i place that line same as server config, just copy and paste it.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

Actually that

things was also happened at Xmedsys sample mission D:

Edited by kgino1045

No i use only Xmedsys

if X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound = 0;

is dangerous things then how can i shut the ear ringing sound, because it's a bit annoy since the earplug is not working and ear ringing is continuously ringing, so we want to shut that things down

and those

things were happened before i place those variable at init.sqf and server config

i place that line same as server config, just copy and paste it.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

Actually that

things was also happened at Xmedsys sample mission D:

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

Try that, it will disable the deafness, too though.

New bug found

seems like limitation is not work even i set the value at severconfig and place 4 module (base enable limitation system and two add limitation for medic and normal soldier) and i link that one for medic and place the line

["BANDAGE", "BLOOD", "DEFIBRILLATE", "EPINEPHRINE", "TOURNIQEUT", "MORPHINE", "MEDKIT"]

the other for normal soldier and place

["TOURNIQUET","BANDAGE"]

with

synced units are not able to heal other unit

but when i get in dedicated server (Ofcourse my own mission) i can still morphin or ephine in normal soldier

I even delete X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound = 0; this from init.sqf and serverconfig

and there is one more problem. If i put Tourniquet and release, the tired effect ise still there even i remove Tourniquet

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

Try that, it will disable the deafness, too though.

should i put them in init.sqf at my mission folder? just like "Copy and paste Done Nailed it"

ofcourse i already place that at serverconfig

Serverconfig will overwrite module settings. Delete or move serverconfig and try not to set settings double or triple .

I remove everything at Severconfig and Init but Tourniquet still make character view to shaking even i remove Tourniquet.

Only Pain and wounding should make the shaking stuff. You're perfectly fine?