sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

just tested with a member on my server - hotfix applied;

2 shots to leg - target goes unconcious.

check target - extreme pain, broken legs, unresponsive

applied tourniquet - applied bandage - applied bandage - target stopped bleeding - applied epinephrine - target became conscious - 10 seconds (before I could finish applying medpack) - target unconscious - applied medkit - applied epinephrine - target conscious - 5 seconds - then unconscious - This kept repeating no matter what.

This basically renders Xmed unusable in its present state.

Is there something in the config I can turn off to stop the constant drop back into unconsciousness?

BTW - I really like the new UI - much easier to use in high stress situations.

Our unit used the newest version last night. Automatically all units had the Morphine overdose status and some had effects of it. This was just after spawning in. There was also an issue with members being unable to stop bleeding on each other. This was after the hotfix.

So.. If you take a .50 cal shot to the head.. Do you go "unconscious" and can be magically revived - or die?

The thing I loved about the ACE system, was that you would still die, from excessive "damage", but you could survive a increased amount of small-arms fire.

you can still die from things like explosions instantly, but from rifles and pistols at least you never die unless you're already damaged, and you can't die while unconscious on the ground unless you bleed out. can't be shot or anything. unless there's some config for it that I don't know about

also, legs seem to break from chest wounds. very strange.

if these few things are fixed, it would be just about perfect, even if it still had a few quirks. so far it's looking great. I was able to heal teammates just fine, though it took a little more morphine than I would have liked. I'm sure it can be configured to take just one or two

you can still die from things like explosions instantly, but from rifles and pistols at least you never die unless you're already damaged, and you can't die while unconscious on the ground unless you bleed out. can't be shot or anything. unless there's some config for it that I don't know about

also, legs seem to break from chest wounds. very strange.

if these few things are fixed, it would be just about perfect, even if it still had a few quirks. so far it's looking great. I was able to heal teammates just fine, though it took a little more morphine than I would have liked. I'm sure it can be configured to take just one or two

some things you mentioned cant be fixed by me (legs break from chest wounds for example)

see this issue on ArmA 3 feedback tracker

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16460

and vote it up to show DarkDruid how we love that he works on that ticket

did this just break for Arma 3? ACE seemed to never have any problems with it, it's so confusing

at least it's being worked on, it's only been a month. we can deal with it. the weird invulnerability is the biggest problem I have seen

did this just break for Arma 3? ACE seemed to never have any problems with it, it's so confusing

at least it's being worked on, it's only been a month. we can deal with it. the weird invulnerability is the biggest problem I have seen

before the last update and hotfix it was pretty stable, give it a few I'm sure they'll get it sorted before we all jump ship

after the invulnerability issue is dealt with I'm probably going to start using it full-on. it was so nice to use morphine and epi again. I can't wait

I'm still having a death loop after bleeding out.

yeah im the same, plus the ppl on the server are having the same issue.

Not sure if its the new XMedSys update, but when a player joins my dedicated server after a mission has been selected, they are automatically placed as a spectator. I have only been getting this issue after the latest update of XMedSys. Is there any way to fix this?

We experienced the weird wake up, collapse, wake up collapse situation too...

It gave no indication as to what this was so I kept getting morphine and epi pumped into me ?

The blood and timer indicator seems to have disapeared too ?

SJ

My clan really wants to get rid of the automatic respawn. So we have a choice between respawn button or revive via Defib. Does anyone know if its possible to do that, and how?

My clan really wants to get rid of the automatic respawn. So we have a choice between respawn button or revive via Defib. Does anyone know if its possible to do that, and how?

Defib only works until then unit is DEAD dead. Then the Respawn kicks in.

Give him sometime to fix the mod. This type of problems don't get resolved overnight and can take a couple days. So far this mod has been very reliable and there's always a bump in the road bound to happen at any time. If you need a old stable version of this mod id be happy to provide a dropbox link. Just PM me with the request.

Give him sometime to fix the mod. This type of problems don't get resolved overnight and can take a couple days. So far this mod has been very reliable and there's always a bump in the road bound to happen at any time. If you need a old stable version of this mod id be happy to provide a dropbox link. Just PM me with the request.

good offer

but i think it will be more easy if all those who want the older releases just keep sticket to this mediafire mirror :F

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gcgq6hwxdx92q/XMedSys

ALL versions ever published are saved in there

also im not directly at home for a few days so

please wait ^^

i will fix this issue (as i ever did) but just no time as im not at home with my ArmA + the rest :F

Defib only works until then unit is DEAD dead. Then the Respawn kicks in.

Well then i need an answer to how i disable automatic respawn. My guess loses their gear when respawning. I want it to be by choice only. Not forced automatic respawn.

Well then i need an answer to how i disable automatic respawn. My guess loses their gear when respawning. I want it to be by choice only. Not forced automatic respawn.

Put "respawn=0;" in description.ext and re-export the mission. It should disable respawn. Or set it to 1 for bird (since changed to spectator camera, I believe).

Edit: This is pretty super-useful http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn

Edited by 10T

If you wanted to make it so people only died, as in forced to respawn or spectate, after the life timer expired how would you do that. I recently used this and we had people dying to explosions and various other things instantly. I'm sure it's just a variable just don't know which. Also we could no longer see the timer or blood percentage in the bottom right when perma knocked out.

Put "respawn=0;" in description.ext and re-export the mission. It should disable respawn. Or set it to 1 for bird (since changed to spectator camera, I believe).

Edit: This is pretty super-useful http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn

But then people will permanently die wont they? I just want people to stay in the "blacked out" screen, with an option to respawn or be treated.

But then people will permanently die wont they? I just want people to stay in the "blacked out" screen, with an option to respawn or be treated.

do something with it

you should be smart enough to make the time large enough as there is just no way to disable the timer

Hey X, are you considering adding responses after treating someone? So giving someone blood is like bandaging them and it says how they feel so you don't have to keep checking them. It gets tedious.

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Also I saw this when I tried to defibrilate a dead unit.

jJob1kc.png

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

I'll register on that feedback tracker and put stuff in this post on there.

do something with it

you should be smart enough to make the time large enough as there is just no way to disable the timer

But we get a forced respawn before the timer runs out. Thats what i dont want.

Hello, just for tell you : Awesome mod BUT :

Some littles bugs like :

Drag work half the time, when carrying, the injured stay down on the ground and we walk with him in the feet.

And one thing that would be AWESOME:

A real animation for the CPR like that :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/05/1391022657-arma3-29-01-2014-20-03-08-606.jpg

Are there any plans to change the morphine overdose effects?

Are there any plans to change the morphine overdose effects?

not in XMedSys 1