sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

Is it possible to color the hud after the ingame settings? That way you could have grey icons and color them according to the warning and error colors the player has set.

Those things are items ^^ not weapons

But that should not happen ( not even work )

Yeahhh. Now i see, sorry by my mistake.

Best regards and congrats for the xmedsys.

Is it possible to color the hud after the ingame settings? That way you could have grey icons and color them according to the warning and error colors the player has set.

Im not sure what you mean

I mean use the colors from the settings in Configure-Game-Colors, as the color for the hud of this mod.

I mean use the colors from the settings in Configure-Game-Colors, as the color for the hud of this mod.

im not sure what exactly you mean (because the green cross and so on is something which indicates the current health state) so if you could make an example image or something like that ^^

(so now lets hope the HR bb code works here)

NOTE TO ALL http://feedback.vbundeswehr.de/index.php?project=2&do=index&switch=1 USERS!

I know you are not able to report : /

sadly thats because of a missconfiguration which we need to fix

untill thats not possible for us i please you to write me a PN so that i can add you to a usergroup where you can report (when youre able to report you will see a "Add new task" at the bar where Overview, Event log and Roadmap are located)

sorry for that (we will fix soon =) )

You should probably update the readmes and whatnot, they are a bit jumbled and sort of a difficult resource. Also, since the classnames were changed they need updated for that.

I'm also having an issue where the pop up menu is very large and at the top left, rather than the center. Is this normal?

You should probably update the readmes and whatnot, they are a bit jumbled and sort of a difficult resource. Also, since the classnames were changed they need updated for that.

I'm also having an issue where the pop up menu is very large and at the top left, rather than the center. Is this normal?

The classnames have not changed Oo

Also please specify what exactly confuses you because otherwhise i cant make them better

The popup menu is currently supposed to act like that ( but it will hopefully change soon but yeah ... well

Not really time for such design things currently)

I meant by how you fixed some spelling errors in the initialization, so using the readme for initializing XMedSys no longer works, as the readme has some spelling errors still. Hope that clears things up.

I meant by how you fixed some spelling errors in the initialization, so using the readme for initializing XMedSys no longer works, as the readme has some spelling errors still. Hope that clears things up.

Ohh you are right! ^^ thx

Will be updated next update

Update released, frontpage updated.

Download: Version 0.6.1 Alpha

Feedback Tracker: feedback.vbundeswehr.de

Changelog:

0.6.1 ALPHA

* Fixed the broken setDamage function (only changed things locally)

0.6.0 ALPHA

* Changed behaviour of Defibrillator (not directly ... but in a passive way)

* ^ext: Defibrillator now is an item

* ^ext: removed backpack from game

* new BackPack (containing everything) className: "X39_MedicBackPack"

* fixed typo in "STR_X39_MedSys__msg_TargetIsNotKnockedOut"

* fixed cam shake

* !new userConfig file!

* ^ext: you now can edit some more HUD things AllowHealthView

* ^ext: you now can edit some more HUD things AllowBoodView

* ^ext: you now can edit some more HUD things AllowLegView

* ^ext: you now can edit some more HUD things AllowTourniquetView

* Changed position of the MedicalMenu

Edited by sancron

Thanks for the headsup about the new version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (X39) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey there!

My team & me really want to use it to make the Game more interesting for Medics, but now i have a little question!

Where can I define the place to respawn? Do I need to set a marker like in BTC_Revive? Really want to use it with my team.

And what also would be totally nice is a step-to-step explanation what to do with what message, like, what do I have to do when he's irresponsive and such...and a german translation would be nice. Aber jetzt genug gemeckert ;)

Greetz, Don

#randomgermancomment:

Wirklich ne nette Arbeit!! :)

/radndomgermancomment

Edited by ItsDonJon

Hey there!

My team & me really want to use it to make the Game more interesting for Medics, but now i have a little question!

Where can I define the place to respawn? Do I need to set a marker like in BTC_Revive? Really want to use it with my team.

And what also would be totally nice is a step-to-step explanation what to do with what message, like, what do I have to do when he's irresponsive and such...and a german translation would be nice. Aber jetzt genug gemeckert ;)

Greetz, Don

#randomgermancomment:

Wirklich ne nette Arbeit!! :)

/radndomgermancomment

just do it in the normal ArmA way (as you wont really die in this mod! untill you really died)

How does the shaking work now? I've tried different ways to trigger it, by jumping off a small height, using explosives and also tried the functions, but none of these seem to trigger it still. Does it not work in singleplayer?

How does the shaking work now? I've tried different ways to trigger it, by jumping off a small height, using explosives and also tried the functions, but none of these seem to trigger it still. Does it not work in singleplayer?

it should be applied everytime you get hit (the HandleDamage event handler needs to be executed)

but after testing

it is not

I will fix it in next version (after i found out what moved wrong here : /)

Edited by X39

Hmm, just noticed I died but I couldn't click the respawn button. The counter was ticking down though.

Hmm, just noticed I died but I couldn't click the respawn button. The counter was ticking down though.

yeah

i changed the default time from 2s to 300s (which is the current half of the enitre lifetime 600s)

I like that feature, it was in Project Reality for a while. I'd like it more around 30 seconds though, personally. What are you supposed to do if you die when testing in the editor, though?

I like that feature, it was in Project Reality for a while. I'd like it more around 30 seconds though, personally. What are you supposed to do if you die when testing in the editor, though?

I do the same what you can do

I change the variables ( as they are not hardcoded )

Check the devReadMe ^^

Hey there! Respawn works more or less..because..even when I respawn I'm still hurted, like my legs are still broken and my blood level is still red..

Is that a bug, or did I just forget something?

greetz, Don!

Aunt Edith says: Stupid me didn't used the right version!

Edited by ItsDonJon

Hey there! Respawn works more or less..because..even when I respawn I'm still hurted, like my legs are still broken and my blood level is still red..

Is that a bug, or did I just forget something?

greetz, Don!

thats something that only can happen if youre running an older version

The bug you describe there has been fixed already

Hi x39 We tested out the med system last night in a live stream. I have to say I really like the way it is shaping up. Apart from some minor issues and none of us really knowing how to use it correctly I really like it. We loved the medical system from ACE 2 so this system really helps and we intend to implement it into our SOP's soon.

One thing we did notice was the enemies had way too much health. We already dislike the underpowered weapons in A3 but using this mod it seems the enemies took at least twice as many rounds to kill. One guy took 11 shots of mk262 5.56 (8.5 damage each) at about 10 meters away. Anyone that watched the live stream was probly laughing at the terminator referance.

So thanks for the mod and all your hard work.

Hi x39 We tested out the med system last night in a live stream. I have to say I really like the way it is shaping up. Apart from some minor issues and none of us really knowing how to use it correctly I really like it. We loved the medical system from ACE 2 so this system really helps and we intend to implement it into our SOP's soon.

One thing we did notice was the enemies had way too much health. We already dislike the underpowered weapons in A3 but using this mod it seems the enemies took at least twice as many rounds to kill. One guy took 11 shots of mk262 5.56 (8.5 damage each) at about 10 meters away. Anyone that watched the live stream was probly laughing at the terminator referance.

So thanks for the mod and all your hard work.

the mod is not changing any class HP so its not my mod which lets this occur :F (also you need to initilialize them! If you do they will lay down very quick so :F also not an real argument)

maybe you just had bad luck

for the first part:

read the FAQ.txt :P

After that you hopefully will have more knowledge about the mod

I've been trying to use this mod in conjunction with BTC revive. Specifically trying to utilize the respawn at base and mobile respawn features of that mod (While trying to disable it's revive options, which seems to be causing issue). Unfortunately it seems like while running the XMedSys the respawn dialogue dissapears. There are no error messages and I have very little experience dabbling with script. You wouldn't happen to know any glaring issues between the two mods that might be causing this, would you? Thanks!

I just got rid of the BTC revive and am now using a different system. That being said, I am now having some issues editing the variables of the mod itself for my mission.

I've tried putting this in the init.sqf, am I doing something wrong?

X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_Death = 5;
X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_NormalKnockout = 1;
X39_MedSys_Display_Overlay_EnableLegView = false;
X39_MedSys_Display_Overlay_EnableHealthView = false;
X39_MedSys_Display_Overlay_EnableBoodView = false;

Edited by NuclearDruid