sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

3. While trying to get revived the player exits the "unconscious animation" but can't do anything after that. You are not able to use mouse or any keyboard key.

i second that.

seems like the game fails at reenabling the user input.

i was not able to find a workaround, the only thing i could do is close the game via task manager...

tested with version 0.3.1

i second that.

seems like the game fails at reenabling the user input.

i was not able to find a workaround, the only thing i could do is close the game via task manager...

tested with version 0.3.1

sadly thats a known issue : /

it will only occur if you die (im already working on it but i still have no idea why its not working like it should : /)

Hello guys its a little trouble with this mod my action menu and self interaction menu is not opening but i have changed the keys in userconfig.the mod load but the menu is not opening i tryed in multi and single player and i creat a custom key but still not working plz help me

Was this essentially just another revive script using the available items in ArmA 3? Looking at your future features list, how in-depth and realistic are you wanting to make it all?

Keeping an eye on this, been looking for a mod that adds a medical system similar to ace without going to the point that it damages gameplay

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

sadly thats a known issue : /

it will only occur if you die (im already working on it but i still have no idea why its not working like it should : /)

You should try creating a blank dialog instead of disabling input as disabling input is reallly finnicky

Keeping an eye on this, been looking for a mod that adds a medical system similar to ace without going to the point that it damages gameplay

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

You should try creating a blank dialog instead of disabling input as disabling input is reallly finnicky

I tryed in test mission but the menu still not working menu is not opening i do all if writed in userconfig

Sancron (and ProGamer)

Defintely keeping an eye on this (as its my specialty).

Note: Could you please explain your inclusion/endorsement of Epi (or Vasopressin)

Was this essentially just another revive script using the available items in ArmA 3? Looking at your future features list, how in-depth and realistic are you wanting to make it all?

this is supposed to be an ADDON no script

meaning the mod itself adds its own items and so on

it is planned to remove the disableUserInput (but there is just no time to do ^^ especially because this mod is just two weeks old (my little child of cyberness))

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

I tryed in test mission but the menu still not working menu is not opening i do all if writed in userconfig

that wasnt supposed for you ^^

you need to execute the ArmA3Server.exe inside of your arma 3 directory to get the mod working correctly (its because the module checks if youre the server or not and in everycase where you host the mission you ARE the server)

X39, I take it you worked on this mod? If so, can you explain the use of Epinephrine? I understand it has been used (incorrectly) by ACE in the past, but what is the reason it is being used in this instance?

you need to execute the ArmA3Server.exe inside of your arma 3 directory to get the mod working correctly (its because the module checks if youre the server or not and in everycase where you host the mission you ARE the server)

Wouldn't (isDedicated) work better in this instance?

X39, I take it you worked on this mod? If so, can you explain the use of Epinephrine? I understand it has been used (incorrectly) by ACE in the past, but what is the reason it is being used in this instance?

I think it is just the accepted norm for ARMA now that the epipen will wake someone up from unconsciousness, and it very well might with a high enough dose, much more than in one of those pens. But would you prefer the option to slap someone in the face and throw water on them to wake them up? i much prefer the epipen and while it might not be 100% realistic, this is a game, and any changes are better than the default Med system.

Umm, as a Paramedic (13 years) and USN Corpsman (OIF II/ Op. Phantom Fury) I can tell you that only those smoking some good shit would believe that Epi would wake you from the dead. As it stands it#s less than 1.5%. So, why it's included in ACE, I have no idea. The obvoius answer is that they have no clue...

My buddies got it work, by binding the insert and delete key. However I can't seem to get it to work. Can someone give me a simple idiot guide on why the screen wont pop up for me?

I tried to unbind everything insert and delete are attached to.

Figured it out!

Edited by MarksInnerDemon

Umm, as a Paramedic (13 years) and USN Corpsman (OIF II/ Op. Phantom Fury) I can tell you that only those smoking some good shit would believe that Epi would wake you from the dead. As it stands it#s less than 1.5%. So, why it's included in ACE, I have no idea. The obvoius answer is that they have no clue...

Ehhh ACE wouldn't 'wake you from the dead' it would wake you up if you were unconcious. The only time it would 'wake you from the dead' is if you had the revive system on, which was inherently unrealistic to begin with.

you already answered your question by yourself ^^

As already mentioned on the first post, i want to make the move from ace to this as smooth as possible

sadly this is then also one of the things i need to do

i also got a PN with the same question where i also mentioned that it will come! But it will come later ^^ (XMedSys 2 or something like that)

Wouldn't (isDedicated) work better in this instance?

yeah youre right (havent known that this command was existing) it will be included in next update (thx for that)

Edited by X39

Thank you very much for this great Mod!

if you need some italian translation for it, let me know with a PM!!

my team will field test this during this week. i'll let you know if we found any new issue.

To open the menu younhave to bind the "useraction1" and "usera tion2" in the ingame controlls menu under the "useraction" section

Thank you very much for this great Mod!

if you need some italian translation for it, let me know with a PM!!

my team will field test this during this week. i'll let you know if we found any new issue.

i will come back to this offer ^^

To open the menu younhave to bind the "useraction1" and "usera tion2" in the ingame controlls menu under the "useraction" section

you also can change the keys inside of the userconfig file

class Key1 {
		Name = "Self interaction Menu"; //Name of the key (currently no use)
		Description = "The menu for self diagnostic etc."; //Description of the key (currently no use)
		key = 211; //Key code of the key you want to use
		press_ctrl = false; //if ctrl should be pressed with the key
		press_alt = false; //if alt should be pressed with the key
		press_shift = false; //if shift should be pressed with the key

useActionKey = false; //if true the upper part will be ignored and the ArmA 3 internal actionKey will be used
		actionKey = "User1"; //ActionKey to use (you can find the default value at 'Custom controls')
	};

Yes but the use action key is "true" by default. You have to set it to "false" to use you custom "key ID"

Regards

Sorry for my ignorance, but could someone explain what's wrong with the epi pen? As I understand it it's filled with adrenaline and is used to get someone who is unconcious back up, ingame atleast.

Yeah. The Epipen doesn´t work for me either. You can stop bleeding... everything works. EXCEPT you can´t get anyone back to live. I tried multiple time. shot to the stomach feet... etc. They just stay unconcius. 5 medpack 5 epipens, defib...

Tried it with a friend on a listen server, gonna try a dedicated in a bit, but for now.

4ZuE02T.png

This error.

Doesn't seem like Epi-pen, morphine or tourniquet has any use so far, atleast it never seemed to be needed to be given.

I know not having been given morphine in ACE would make you twitch a lot. VTS weaponresting managed to reduce weapon sway, maybe you can get him to help you do something the opposite?

Disabling simulation is definitely a no go, and it needs a suicide button.

Also when I tried to move while my legs were broken I started twitching weirdly, and I couldn't move, but it stopped once I treated myself.

My friend had a lot of trouble with still not being able to use his keys after he had been revived or he had died.

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Same zero divisor error shows up on a dedicated.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Also getting same disabled simulation after getting revived error. Then I got blown the hell up by my friend and it says I'm definitely dead, but I still get the counter.

hello. great mod, but to me it does not work. I set the keys, but it does not work for me. it works with my other friends. Can you help me?

The two biggest problems I see with this mod right now is having no control even when dead, and getting bugged when having broken legs. BTW you can still roll :D